Imperfect You, Perfect Me

H.E.A.R.T

Jinyoung washed up when they reached home and Mark dragged his leg to Jaebum room, leant on his bed before bath. He was happy to see Jinyoung eyes saying that he love him. Mark went to bath and he take a time inside the tub to release his tired body some relax time.

“Mark hyung…” Jinyoung opened the door and he saw no one inside so he assumed that Mark was in the bathroom.

Jinyoung closed the door and he left a note on the door that he will go out with Jackson for a while.

 

After showered, Mark went out to look at Jinyoung but he cannot find the younger. He tried to call but the phone turned off. Mark furious and he had no choice but called Jaebum.

“Oh, he told me that he went out with Jackson and I did remind him to tell you.” Jaebum did told his brother to inform Mark.

“Okay, sorry to disturb your night.” Mark ended the called and walked to his room disappointed that Jinyoung left him.

Mark cannot sleep thinking that Jinyoung was outside with Jackson. Therefore, he went back to living room and watched movies.

 

“Do you want me to knock on your head or you better knocked Bambam door now!” Jinyoung

“Jinyoung-ah, please just this time.” Jackson begged.

“Who asked you to scold him for not telling you that he out with Yugyeom to buy gift for you?” Jinyoung was not going to involve between them this time.

“I’m just worried if he actually date Yugyeom behind me.” Jackson sighed.

“Isn’t it obvious that Bambam always come to you?” Jinyoung had enough of Jackson stupidity.

“Still, with his over friendly and lovable type how can I know that he love me?” Jackson was right too.

Jinyoung thought about Mark possessiveness over him. So, this is what they called their uncertainty feeling.

“Okay, but I’m helping you just this one time.” Jinyoung came out from the car and knocked on the younger house.

“Bambam… Can you come out? Jinyoung hyung here.” Jinyoung called and few second the door unlocked.

“Hyung…” Bambam hugged Jinyoung tightly. Tears fall on the younger cheeks and wet Jinyoung shoulder.

“Hey, looked at me.” Jinyoung forced Bambam to look at him.

“Jackson love you and both of us know that but tried to understand his insecurity so give him chance.” Jinyoung wiped the tears on Bambam cheeks.

“He scolded me.” Bambam cannot hide that he was hurting.

“Isn’t it good to know that he was jealous toward you? It meant that he care and he love you.” Jackson come out from the car and carry a bouquet of flowers. Jinyoung smile at Bambam and leave the two.

“Jackson, I’m leaving first. Take care of my baby.”Jinyoung left and grabbed a cab, back to his house.

 

Mark heard the sound of car and he peek at the window to see Jinyoung out from the cab.

“Hyung…” Jinyoung shocked to see Mark was in the living room.

“I thought Jackson will send you home.” Mark carried his pillow ready to leave to his room.

Jinyoung can hear the upset tone from Mark voice.

“No, I’m helping him about something.” Jinyoung wanted to hug Mark but the older stop him with his hand.

“Why you are not telling me that you out with Jackson? You know I’m going to go crazy looking after you.” Mark eyes scared Jinyoung.

“I did left you a note.” Jinyoung felt guilty but he did think that enough to tell Mark.

“Note?” Mark frowned.

“Yes, I put on my door.” Jinyoung dragging Mark to his room but cannot find the sticky note.

“Jinyoung…” Mark picked the fallen note near the flower vase.

“Oh…” Jinyoung took it and he bloated his cheeks, he knew that he screwed.

Mark sighed and left to his room. Jinyoung went to his room and change to his pyjamas. He took his pillow and left his big bear, walked to Jaebum’s room.

“Hyung…” Jinyoung saw Mark sleep back facing him.

Jinyoung sat on the bed and hugged Mark from the back.

“I’m sorry.” Jinyoung whispered and dropped a kissed on Mark nape.

Mark turned to face Jinyoung.

“Don’t do that again. You know I worried if anything happen to you.” Mark caress Jinyoung cheeks. How can he get mad for long time when Jinyoung was this cute around him?

“You know what? Jackson and Bambam fight for the same reason like us just now.” Jinyoung chuckled.

“Really?” Mark giggled.

“I learn from them that I should put myself on your shoes. I was someone who care a lot about others and so did Bambam. I figure out that you and Jackson could be in the same place with a lot of uncertainty over us.” Jinyoung looked at Mark and the older nodded.

“So, that is why I come here to say sorry.” Jinyoung continue and felt the warm of Mark kissed.

“I’m sorry too.” Mark muttered and thankful that Jinyoung come to him first.

Jinyoung snuggled into Mark hugged.

“I’m sorry that I’m not perfect.” Jinyoung whispered.

“Your imperfection, perfect mine.” Mark cupped Jinyoung face and kissed him.

They were hugging each other until morning greet.

 

“Morning love birds.” Jinyoung’s fathers was standing next to the bed and Jinyoung rushed woke up from the bed and run to his room.

“So, Mark had something to explain.” Jinyoung’s father raised his brow.

After showered and chose his most lovable outfit, Jinyoung went down but his heart stopped to see Mark was facing his parent.

“Did something happen?” Jinyoung acted likes he did not made any mistake.

Jinyoung sat beside Mark and he saw his mother teased smile.

“My baby, should I send Mark to LA?” His father asked and Jinyoung widen his eyes.

“Appa…” Jinyoung whining and his mother nodded.

“So, did something happen?” His father asked the question back to Jinyoung.

“Omma…” Jinyoung went to his mother and hiding himself in his mother arms.

“I guess what we thought is correct, right?” His mother asked and Jinyoung nodded.

Both his parent laughed.

“In the end, I thought it hard to you to fall in love.” His father said and Jinyoung widen his eyes.

“We know Mark since him a child and Jaebum too. It just that you might not remember him.” His mother caress Jinyoung cheeks.

“Meaning?” Jinyoung confused.

“He was my friend son and you both met before but that time you just 4 years old.” Jinyoung cannot believed it.

“So, we trust Mark to take care of your cold heart. Jaebum was keeping you from anyone because he really wished Mark can be his in-law.” His mother added.

“Omma…” Jinyoung hides his blushed face.

“Welcome to this family son.” His father laughed.

Mark hugged his father and Jinyoung smile. Seem like Mark warm hearted did perfect his cold heart.