ridiculous.

how to: oh sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

HOW TO: OH SEHUN

by legilimens

 

It's not that she hates him, no. But, with the way things are going right now, he has every right to be on top her hit list the moment he bailed on her, leaving her on her own devices without money, clothes and... well, everything!

Let's not also forget the fact that he'd shoved her to attend this small get-together with her family, consisting of her and her two other cousins who'd probably rub their assets on her face as if she even care or— okay, maybe, she does care. They do have bodies to boast about and... and— that's pretty much it.

Though, it still doesn't lessen the fact that they were both vile and obnoxious, always telling stuffs to make her cower in humiliation with pursed and eyes watery because— heck, she was wimpy when she was a kid; a midget with bushy hair that sported dark-rimmed glasses doesn't pass up to the popularity list, anyways.

So, basically, they were the Drizella and Anastasia to her Cinderella and— oh, look, her prince had just abandoned her to deal with them to track off something or another which, she presumes, is a lie to save his royal bum from meeting the two chits. ("I have... to meet a client," he'd said, a trickle of sweat trailing down his forehead.)

And, now, here she is, sitting on one velvet chair in a luxurious restaurant while wearing a shapeless cocktail dress— the one she bought two years ago for Baekhyun's costume party— that she had pulled out at the bottom of her knapsack while sipping on her sparkling water, glaring at the man behind the bar who kept on smirking knowingly at her; the bastard.

"Oh, here she is!" a voice suddenly chirps behind her seat, making her turn around to regard the female squeezed in a red chiffon dress that neither suited with her colouring nor her figure.

She recalls that Jiyeon wore it once. She looked really great in it— but Hyemin didn't need to know. Instead, she calls, "Hey, um— you guys. I've missed you!"

Hyeri does the thing where she contemplates whether to hug her or not and does the former, and then, as they do, Soojung, in return, decides if she should kiss the her cousin's cheek— like most girl friends do— or not and figures that she might as well; so, she did, albeit a little awkward.

"It's good to see you two," she says after they are done with the hugging and kissing of cheeks, her clammy hands brushing against the wrinkled skirt of her dress.

Hyemin blandly smiles, not hiding the way her eyes roam over her cousin's attire. "Likewise, honey, likewise," she hums, squinting her eyes at Soojung's ballet flats, "but I'm beginning to see that you're not as prepared as we are."

She gulps, biting her bottom lip, and looks down at her shoes with distaste, shuffling her feet against the wooden floor, and looks up to find the pair smirking almost condescendingly before replacing it with an all-too-sweet beam.

"Well, that can't be help when we know that you were off doing your nerd things in the middle of the forest, am I right?" Hyeri asks, one eyebrow raised as the both of them take a seat across from her. "However, we are deeply sorry to inform you too early like this—" though, Soojung supposes, that they are not with the way their eyes looked at her with mock-sympathy "— and that you don't need to worry about the expense for the food; we're going to pay your dinner for you since I do presume that you're too broke to provide yourself, hm?"

As she says this, she is patting the back of Soojung's hand, and Hyemin adds, "It is kind of hard to make a reservation at this place. I mean, the one who opened this is the son of a celebrity. She's very pretty so I can assure that he takes after his mother."

Both the sisters shares a look and nods, smiling knowingly at each other that they didn't get to see the look that Soojung throws towards the man who is still staring at them behind the bar.

This only breaks when a waiter appears, carrying three flutes in his hand and a bottle of wine on the other. "Courtesy of the owner."

Soojung raises a brow as Hyemin and Hyeri broke into gushes and giggles, before the latter asks,"Is the owner here?"

"He is," the waiter replies with a smile, his head tipping towards the male that continues to stand on his post.

Again, the two gushes as the owner waves at them, making Soojung cover her face with her hand in humiliation and embarrassment; this night is not in her favor— at all. Not only is she being antagonized by the most unlikable pair in their family tree and that Sehun has abandoned her, no, it also seemed that the other prick had decided that— oh, why not he'd rather watch the onslaught by sitting in the front seat than strain his neck by looking from afar, right?

(Bastard.)

So, to her great horror the moment she let her hand slip down from her face to look across the table, she is near to murdering the man who is bending down to kiss the back of Hyeri's hand with his cheeky

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter