Unexpected

Unexpected
Please log in to read the full chapter

❥ Oh God that was a bad idea. Why did she even had to agree on that meal? That was such a horrible, terrible bad idea. But what could you do when your sweet Mother used more than three hours to cook and the table was set nicely? Her Mother had clearly made huge effort on that one meal. The pasta was presented nicely with it's sauce with the good cutlery with fancy glasses. Too bad the food was awful.


So, very, awful. Krystal was able to refer it to eating straight from a salt carton. Why she'd know how it tasted? Well, Jessica had once tricked little Krystal into pouring 'sugar' into and eating all of it. The baby Jung was innocent and little girl back then. But boy did she not forget that awful salt taste in . Even after rinsing repeatedly with water, while Jessica laughed next to her, the taste was still there.

 

Same thing was with this meal. The taste of salty pasta carbonara was still there.. No matter how many glasses of water she drank, the taste just didn't disappear. Drinking water at that time seemed like a great idea. It helped her to eat the meal with a smile on her face.

 

Thinking back now, Krystal realized how she should've just refused to finish her meal, resulting no water drinking. About 20 minutes ago she had started having a need. A need to reach a bathroom. But, she thought she'd make it to her own apartment as soon as possible, avoiding the use of public bathrooms.

 

But she was wrong. Drinking that last glass of water was a certified bad idea. It really hit her when she excited the subway station on to the streets of Itaewon. She had to pee and her apartment was still far away. Krystla sighed loudly and started an inner battle with herself.

 

To use a public bathroom or no. Germs, just...ew.

 

To run to my apartment or no. Who was she kidding? Nobody was going to able to run when they needed to pee that badly.

 

To go back to Mother's place with the subway or no. Honestly, there was no way she'd be going back down there. Do you know how awful bumpy rides are when your bladder is full? Let me tell you, the worst thing ever. So that option was a no.

 

To bother Victoria unnie (and piss her off) and ask to use her bathroom past two in the morning or no. That was clearly a 'no' option.

 

To-

 

"Oh God it started to hurt." Krystal crossed her legs and squeezed her lower stomach. She was seriously running out of time here. She glanced around her. Many shops were open and young adults seemed to enjoy their Saturday night. Krystal had to start moving now or else a drunken ahjussi (who had started to approach her) would do something creepy. He was already creepy. Red and runny nose from the cold autumn weather and jacket buttoned badly. Horrible sight.

 

Her legs took steps forward the shopping district, hoping to locate a decent looking bathroom. Yes, she gave up on her 'germs ew ew ews' towards public bathrooms. But when you're in trouble, you got to do some unexpected decisions.
 

Ten minutes passed as she kept walking. So far one bathroom had seemed promising, but just as she reached the door she heard and groaning. Making a quick U-turn she wanted to disappear from that place as fast as possibe. The things you see and hear in the late hours of the night, gosh.

 

Okay, now this was starting to get to a SOS level. Never in her life did she want to find a bathroom so badly. A clean bathroom. Fine. Any decent bathroom with a working lock and toilet paper would do. Krystal swore that if someone made her laugh at this moment, there was bound to happen something embarrassing.

 

Just as she was about to give up on her search for a decent bathroom she saw one. A vacant bathroom behind an ice cream parlor. With a relieved smile on her face, she swung the door open.

 

"W-What the hell lady?!" panicked voice shrieked immediately after the door was opened. The person inside jerked in surprise and was near to drop whatever she was holding.

 

The young Jung gasped and immediately covered her eyes. Her heart was beating rapidly by the scare she got. It was good that she still had power over her bladder or this would've turned to an even more awkward and embarrassing situation..

 

"I'm sorry! I'm really, really sorry! I thought this was vacant!!" Krystal apologized bowing couple of times. It was a the first time Krystal had walked in on someone else, other than her big sister, while they were seated on a toilet. But hey, it was Jessica's fault that she left the door unlocked and open. Like this weird person. That was so unexpected! Like, shouldn't you close a door when you go to do your business. Especially when it's a public bathroom. Who idiot wouldn't close their door?!

 

Krystal's scare calmed down rather quickly and slowly turned into an irritation. She had a need that had to be taken care of and this girl just kept sitting still, Krystal noticed when she peeked from behind her fingers.

 

"Well it isn't! So get out!" the girl who sat on the toilet hissed back. Anger was clearly visible in her aura. Krystal felt her own anger rising from deep within, but tried to reason with her own mind.

 

If she started shouting at this girl, this situation would just keep jamming in one place. As Krystal removed her hands from covering her blushed face, she made an immediate observation. "...Are you even doing your business in there, because there's a phone in your hand and you're not-"

 

"Out! Out! Get out!" the girl

Please log in to read the full chapter