you & me.

Hello, Mr. Perfect !

Joy stopped her car infront of her favorite cafe; Max Cafe. She ordered her coffee then searched a chair to sit. The atmosphere in the cafe was a bit noisy with many customers chatting together. She smile when a waiter delivered her coffee on her table. She slowly sipped her coffee, more and more. A bell rang somewhat brought her to calm and peace mind rather traps in hatred and messy mind or maybe life. Her happiness was crashing suddenly when someone walked along her way then make his landing on the chair facing her who already putting up her serious and non-moody mask face.

"What do you want, Sungjae ?" She asked coldly to him. "Well, what the other reasons beside...money ?" He smirked. "I don't have money ! You work with a loanshark, so you gotta know how to LEND the money from him," She emphasized the word as she know that will make him annoyed with her then went away from the cafe that time. "You're lying, you have a customer yesterday, right ? The old man with full of money inside his pockets. Just give me some, come on," She knows too that he will ignore from everything she said so, she sighed then continued to stare at his face.

"NO ! I'm giving you some last week. There was no some again today, okay ?! Just today please...i promise i'll give you everytime you ask after this," She was trying to coax him. "Since, you said you will give me everytime i wants after this, why not i'm just let you go, right ? Your money is my everything. Let's meet again tomorrow,babe," "At least once a week not everyday" "Anything for you and my money,Sooyoung-ah" "Don't call me that," She warned him. Joy pushed away Sungjae's hand roughly when he was about to touch her face. She hate that hands, that fingers, everything about him she hate. He stood up then left the cafe.

"Such a ruinmoodmaker, can't he just search another job rather than always burden me ? All happened before were all his faults ! If only i could know what happens in the future, i'm surely will leave him and be the happiest person with Chanyeol. Well, it's so hurtful when i'm trying to remind about him, urghh not even one of them i'll come after," She hit her back to the chair then sipped her cool coffee again.

There was no reasons to love him back anymore after he used her for just money. He once said he does love her but she ignored it then continue to being a woman who always exhausted a rich man without care he was being married or not. As long as she got what she wants while sharing half of it with Sungjae who currently working with a loanshark and unfortunately one of his follower is Kwon Gyung Mo Eunji's step-father and they doesn't know about it yet.

 

******

Eunji's hand was busy searching for her phone which ringing because an alarm. 7.00 AM. She smiled when she success to close the alarm.

"5 minutes more sleep will not make me late...." She said sleepily then without blinked her eyes, her head automatically swam into the only thing she can't resist directly; her fluffy pillow. She woke up shockly as she remember she have an interview for her real yet new job for her. 8.15 AM. "OH NO !! This is what i'm calling don't do something that will make you regret later ! urgh.." She ran to her bathroom to take a shower to be more fresh and energize before she goes to her job interview. She simply wore floral print long dress with her hair tied into messy bun. Perfect. 

She wore a heels which is from her sister gave as a present for her interview that day. She collected all the important files and some papers then she was going to eat her breakfast happily. Her mother awed with her daughter which was couldn't really close when saw Eunji in the dress and light make up plus with her mesy bun. "Pretty" Mrs. Kwon muttered suddenly. Eunji choked on her food then quickly drank a hot tea.. "Who mum ? Me ?" "Yes, you. Very very beautiful ! You will get the job easier Eun ah," "Really ? I hope so mum ! Thank you for the support, i love you. I'm late actually," 

She hugged her mother then took her files and papers before went to her car. Eunji took a deep breath then started an engine. "Fighting, Jung Eunji !!" With some cheering she drove her car to the destination. 

 

******

The Park siblings were actually had a few chatting together in Chanyeol's office as that was rest time.

"Are you really sure ? She had been lost after we broke up. Totally lost along with her only lovely boyfriend," He said calmly. "Yes, she is Park Sooyoung okay. She came again to meet you ! Don't you dare to meet her again, brother," She squinted her eyes. Chanyeol was giggling over her sister reaction. 

'Are you acting to be cute, noona ?' He thought in his mind while smiling. "I won't, don't worry. She was my past so, i'm looking forward toward my future," He said proudly. "Tch,anyway how about Han Gyu Ri ? She is pretty,right ?" Han Gyu Ri is one in the list of becoming Chanyeol's wife. He straighten his back before answering Chorong's question. "She is....okay. I mean she is pretty, smart and cute too ? yeah..." Chanyeol smiled to Chorong "Just that ? Nothing more ? Such your heart ? No beating like crazy ?" "Nope" "Really, Chan ?" "Yes," "You doesn't like her, right ? Come on, you and her were hanging out for about 4 weeks but you seem nothing to me," "What ?! Nothing ? You expect me to be like what, noona ?" He chuckled a bit."Something like your face at least more brighten and happier ? yes, like that," Chorong nodded her head.

"She was rejected, i told her that i don't have any feelings to her," "WHAT ?! You can't do that ! She might be cry-" "Whatever you gonna says will not make a sense noona, i told her then she was laughing for about 5 minutes yesterday. She said she was waiting for me to say it because she couldn't stand with me. Like everybody said, i'm have handsome face, smart, and rich. But i'm just knowing from her that i'm a boring person, like just talking about bussiness sometimes, walking together without talking and whatsoever. That's why she was waiting me to leave her as she wanted too. Gosh, it was the embarrassing moment in my life !" He cupped his face.

Chorong kept a silent but still listening to her brother. Her voice was starting to hear a little bit but not a talking one because the voice was more to hold a laughter when heard Chanyeol's love story. She burst out laughing crazily while holding her stomach. She didn't expected that actually her brother was being rejected and not Chanyeol who will the one will reject her since he is a choosey person like very choosey. "Your love story was so funny yet cute, Chan ! I can't !!!" She continued laughing again and again. "And i'm seriously can see her face when i met her two weeks ago, she was expresionless whenever i'm telling her anything about you. Kinda like i-don't-ing-care face ? Yeah, like that !!" She hit Chanyeol's thigh as she can't holding her laughter anymore.

"I know this will gonna happen when i'm telling you so, you can laugh till tomorrow or even a day after tomorrow. My pleasure. I'm going to lunch ! Bye" He about to stand but Chorong pulled his ear first. "Yah !! Not my ear please !!!" He sat back on his chair while rubbed his ear. Chorong stopped from laughing then grinned suddenly. "I'm sorry, just that way can make you stop. Yeah yeah..i'm sorry for laughing to you too. It's too damn funny. Don't you think so ? Park Chanyeol rejected by- okay lets go to lunch," She was stopping her words because Chanyeol's sulking face was enough to make her melt yet vomit in one time. So, she decided to grab her brother to take a outside lunch together. "Ahh..it's nice when your crazy laugh was stop. I'm glad it ! Let's go,noona," "Geez this ugly brother, alright alright. There is more in the list but we can continue next time since my food is my priority now, let's go grab some food ~" Chanyeol just giggled then they went to their own cars since Chanyeol have an appoinment at others company. They went to their favorite place.

 

******

"Yoon Bomi talking, may i know with who i'm talking to ?", Bomi talked on the line. She was probably in her office to do her works and took some time when there was an unknown person calling her. "Yah ! You didn't save my number anymore ? Seriously ?!" "Wait..what ?! Baekhyun ? Byun Baekhyun ?!!!" She cupped . It's just been two months they lost contact since Bomi dropped her precious phone into the sea while she and her family on the trip. She lost all the important person number and sadly her bad memory couldn't remember them even Eunji's number. Luckily, Baekhyun got her new number from Eunji.

"Errr...hehehe. It's not like that, but something happened before so, that's why," She scratched her head. There was a silent between them. "Uhm..Baek ? Are you still there ?" "Let's meet," He can hear Bomi's laugh on the other side. He admitted that he miss her laugh, her voice a lot. Yes, a lot eventhough it's just two months they lost the contact while Bomi was so freaking busy in that two months with her assignments and visited the site alongside with her worker friends. "I'm serious Yoon Bomi, let's meet," "Yah ! Are you crazy ? Isn't you still in USA to continue your father's bussiness ? It's only one year untill you finish there. So, what are you talking about ?" Her voice turned to serious tone.

"I'm not crazy, okay. I'm back to Korea for a holiday now !" He said happily. He can't wait to hear Bomi's excited voice on the other line. His smile disappeared when there was no answer from Bomi. "Excuse me ?" "I heard you. So, where do you want to meet ? Just said, i'm busy right now," She said uniterestedly. "Yes ? Ah..let's meet at our usual places when we still studying in college tomorrow," "Where ?" He shocked again with Bomi's question. Is she lost all her memories about them ? "Caffe'bene, near our old college, okay ?" "uh..okay. Anything more ?" "No" "Okay, i'm hanging up. Bye," Without heard any explanation or answer from him, she automatically pressed a red button then closed her eyes tightly.

"I miss you, Yoon Bomi," Baekhyun said right after Bomi ended the call. He laid on the bed frustrated.

'Seriously, why she being like that ? Don't she miss me like how i miss her ? She like so different. Why Bomi ah ? Why ? You said you will wait for me. No matter what happen, i'll meet you and fight for us..wait for me, Bomi ah'. He rolled on the bed while thought what makes her so different from her real life. He can't wait to meet Bomi as it's been 5 years they doesn't met. He started wonder on how Bomi's looks. Was she getting prettier ? or chubbier ? No matter how she looks, Baekhyun will always accept her.

"Baekhyun...he is back. I miss him...a lot. Thank god he was coming again and bother to call me, i thought he forgot about me. Wait, it was not too obvious, right ? I'm deliberately to answer him in not interested way as i'm so nervous when talked to him. Gosh, i can't wait to meet him ! Yes, i really couldn't wait anymore," She smiled then continued her works. Obviously she was getting thinner yet healthier when she started her job there as she even forget to have a lunch due her works. She must to finish her assignments at least three assignments in one week. She don't care as she love her job and she got paid as much as she did her assignments. She sometimes spent her times with shopping, visited her family or an orphanage on weekend. Appereantly, Bomi's life is such a beauty.

 

******

"Chan ah, you go first. I have something to do. Go ~" Chorong pushed her brother away. "Aish..i know how to walk,noona. Okay, meet at home later, i'm going first," He patted Chorong's head then went to his car. Along his way, he could see someone who trying to peek at him quietly, she seem simple but pretty on her own way. He met those pretty eyes. He just maintained his face coldly then continued to walk to his car. "It's not like i'm his younger sister, this Chan really," She stood up then fasterly went to sit beside someone who completely a stranger to her. "Are you interested in him ?" She nugde that someone arms. That someone was probably a woman since Chorong wouldn't approach her first if the stranger was not a woman. "Y..yes ? I mean no, he's just attractive. Just that," She smiled a bit. Chorong melt at her smile as she make her smile too.

"What is your name ?" Chorong asked her politely. The stranger seem hesitant with her but still maintaned her pretty smile. "Eunji. Jung Eunji," Well, Eunji was currently took a stopped at a cafe nearby to have a lunch after tired being interviewed for her new job "How about your age ? or maybe how is your doing now ?"

'Why i felt like i'm being interviewed for the second time ? and guess what ? I can't stop staring at him. Yes him, seem he don't remember me again' when i saw the way he stared at me earlier'.

She smiled then turned her head to Chorong. "I am 23 years old and i currently work under Goo company as a trainer" "Wait..what ? Trainer ? You will become an idol, Miss Eunji ?" Chorong asked curiously. Eunji chuckled a bit. "Not an idol trainer but a trainer to be an engineer. I'm done from the interviewed to get a new job," "Woah, so you will become an engineer and got a new job ? Congratulations ! Women are rarely want to become an engineer but you did," "It's nothing, so what's your name ?" "Ahh, i'm forgot to tell you my name. My name is Park Chorong and the one that you saw earlier is my only brother, Park Chanyeol. I am 25 years old," She said happily. "I thought you have the same age with me, you such have a baby face and pretty cute too uhm.." "Unnie, you can call me unnie" "Really ? Alright...unnie" Eunji gave her the sweetest smiled to Chorong.

Chorong took her phone from her handbag then gave hers to Eunji. "Uhm..i know this is so fast but can i get your number ? I have something more to discuss with you ? Would you ?" Eunji slowly nodded her head. "Alright unnie" She tapped her number on her phone then gave to Chorong back. "I know you will say i'm crazy or whatsoever but i want to introduce you to my brother or maybe you can marry him if both of you happen to love each other, oh ! I'm late...i hope we can meet again, you are a nice person. I like you. Pretty face and have nice personalities too ! I'm going first, bye !" Chorong bid a goodbye to her but she still in surprised from what Chorong's said to her.

'Marrying Park Chanyeol ? Is it okay to him ? Nah~ maybe he don't even remember me. Beside it just introduction session and not more than that so why not i'm giving a try, right ? Like mum said, the chance only comes once'. She smiled then stood up to pay for her bills. She seem to have a good day today since she could know how's Chanyeol doing and gotta to meet him again although he has forgot against herself.

 

 

 

Thank you for reading and don't forget to vote Apink in whatever Awards if they are on of the nominees. Feel free to drop some comments and vote too. heheheh.. Sorry for the bad grammars. Have a nice day, bye ! ^.^, you can call me Shiqah instead of author nim. Byee ~