The Sorcery School

Deja Vu, Jamais Vu
He had left his room after having a quick fight with his commander. Chanyeol then as usual had to relax his mind from every moment he faced today. Currently, Chanyeol had joined the school of sorcery which was still opening in secret in order to avoid doubts from people who thought that this school might be a black magic school. Chanyeol was the first student in the trainee class and often encountered a meaningless quarrel with his commander which supposed to be hia teacher. His commander acted as the mission giver to Chanyeol. "You will be having a new classmate. Dismiss." the commander said. Chanyeol only ignored him like that and same went to the commander. Introduction: Park Chanyeol: The first student in Trainee Class and talents in fire magics. The commander: Full name was Kim Donghyun (BOYFRIEND) and always had a mask on his face, leaving his eyes and nose to be seen. He also good at Ice magics. The Sorcery School: The only magic school and no black magics. Got built because of the importance to have magic and contained only 126 people altogether (prereq- commanders for each classes, students, principal and workers..) Had 8 classes : Trainee Class, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6, and the Expert Class. Had the library, headquarter room, cafe room, arena, airship landing zone and the sorcery room. And yet so far, Chanyeol hadn't been given any missions to do. He just knew to train and wandering around the hall. Thinking that he would have a new friend, he hoped that he could had a boy partner, not a girl...