Woof Woof

View Of Four Walls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal is inside her sport car, driving follow the black BMW car in front of her, she keeps her distance from that car in order to prevent herself from getting catch. She feels glad because she doesn't use any car like other police, she chose a sport car so it's easier for her when she wanna follow the criminal. 

  On the other hand, Minho is in the backseat with Kyuhyun, he's smiling secretly as he saw a sport car is following him, he knew that it's her.    Krystal slower the speed when the BMW car turns left and stopped, she used the big tall tree to hiding her car. She takes her gun, and puts it on the side of her waist. As soon as she saw four men entered a house in front of them, she followed. That house looks kinda old, that's no one really notice about it. Minho is the last person to entered the house. She waits outside for a moment, then she decides to walk closer to the door, her hand putting on the door handle, moving it as quiet as she can.    She is a bit surprised to see the door is unlock, she enters the house and saw no one, she carefully walking upstair when she heard a loud noise coming from that place somewhere. The noise is coming from a room on her left side, she puts her ears next to the door, trying to listen whatever they said.    "So what is your next plan?"  She sure that it's Minhyuk's voice, but she couldn't hear of what they're talking next.    Meanwhile inside the room.   "Okay, I accept this offer, what do you think Minho?"  Yesung, the most powerful master.  "I have no idea about it, I'm so sleepy can I go back, hyung?"  Minho said, then a loud chuckles coming from all the members and bosses.  "You brat, are you planning to steal anyone again, tonight?"  Kyuhyun asked.  "He's so professional and stealing, he could steal my sport car even there're plenty of my bodyguards around, I wonder when will he steal Yesung's car."  Kyuhyun added, the others laugh.  Minho quickly shakes his head.  "I'm quit stealing for tonight because I'm really sleepy, hyung."  He whines, stomping his feet.  "You Kid-"    Crang-   Because of the curiousness caused Soojung to put her ears closer to the door and this is what she get, she made the door slightly opens since the door wasn't lock.    "WHO ARE YOU!!!!!"  Jonghyun yelled, eyeing to the door, everyone is taking out their gun, except Minho.  "Leave it to me, I'll solve this then go straight to my condo, you all can continue now, just tell me the plan later." Everyone agreed with him as they saw his serious expression came out. Minho might be a playful person all the time, but whenever he's being serious, every members or even the other bosses in the group have to listen to him, like he has that power to control everyone's mind.    Krystal now, moving professional back to her car, Minho is following her right now, he's so fast, so fast that it made someone who as skillful as Krystal couldn't believe how fast he could be.    Crick.    A sound of Minho pulled the trigger of his gun putting right on Krystal's waist.    She's standing still, she knew that it's a gun, a real gun.  "Walk to your car."  Minho commanded, she listened to him, planning to attack him once she reached her car. As soon as they arrived, Minho told her to open the passenger seat. She has no idea of what's he going to do. Suddenly he puts his gun back and enters her car innocent, he even closes the door letting her standing outside, alone.    Krystal looks at him, disbelieve.    Minho then opens the door again. "Aren't you going to come?"    The female blankly goes to the opposite seat and entered the car. She turns to look at him, the serious guy a while ago now replaced by someone who looks so innocent just like a pure baby.    "Let's go."  He exclaimed, sounds so excited to be inside a car with her. She doesn't move, she keeps looking at him, trying to read his mind.   "What with you?"  She finally decided to ask him. He gives her a questioning look.  "What with what with me?"  He asked her back, raising his eyebrows.  "I just caught you and your group-"    "I'm sleepy, I planned to take Yesung hyung's car tonight but then you are here, and since our place are just a few meters away from each other, I decided that we should go back together."  He cut her words, She senses this, he looks really sleepy. Because she isn't a type who would talk too much, she started her engine and drive away from that place. She might missed the chance to hear what was their plan but there's an advantage for her, Storm's youngest master is with her, who know? she might get some information about the group.    After a few minutes of driving, Krystal often stole a glance at him, he didn't talk when the fact is he supposes to ask her many many questions, or he can just murder her for disturb their meeting, but he just keeps silent.    "Your car is nice."    Krystal carefully listens to him, he touches her car with a smile. Krystal just stays silent as her eyes are focusing on the road. Minho poking her arm causing her to look at him instantly.    "What."  She asked.  "Do you wanna ask me anything?"    She questioningly looks at him.  "If i ask you, will you answer?"   "I'm not sure, I might or might not answer."  And this phrase made her rolling her eyes.  "You're weird."  She exclaimed, she's never met anyone like him.  "So do you wanna ask or not?"  He looks at his watch then fixing his own shirt.    "What's so special about Storm?"  She couldn't miss her opportunity, his eyebrows wrinkled.  "What's so special about it? Nothing? It just has five handsome bosses there."  Minho said facetiously.    "Are you trying to mess around with me?"  She clenches her teeth, he just giggles softly.  "Next question, please."    "Why do you like to do robbery? Is everyone in Storm always do that?"  She asked whatever question popping inside her mind.  "The reason is, I love to do robbery, and no. No one in storm really do robbery, storm's members are rich so they don't need to steal anyone."    "How about you?"  Krystal asked, his question can be right, storm's member mostly had arrested because of causing street fighting or murdered, the stealing case is very rare for storm's members.  "I'm poor, and I think robbing is fun. It's just like you, do you like your job? Yes you do. You just like it so you chose to be it."  He said sounds reasonable.    "All of the works, why robbing?"    "Because I only steal their things not their life."  This time she looks at him for 6 seconds before she parks her car in front of the building.  "We are arriving."  The male exclaimed happily, Krystal looks at him in annoyance.   "Where are you going next?"  He asked her, she frowns.  "My room."    "Oooohhhh..."  He purses his lips into a thin line as he smiles.  "Alright then. I have something to do, See you."  Minho opened the door of the car and quickly runs inside the building leaving Krystal alone. She doesn't understand about him, but she just simply shrugs it off since it is not her habit to think about something too much. Her life has many things more to do.    -----------------------------   Another early morning for Krystal, she got a call from the inspector said there's something important and she needed to wake up early to not missed this.    She is in her police uniform, letting her hair fall down naturally looking like a real Disney princess with the uniform.  But before she goes inside her car, she caught a guy, he takes a very tiny steel and tries to unlocked the car.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter