Love

Broken and Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A guy sat on top of his bed. His shoulders were shaking and he wore nothing but only a blanket covered his body so the cold can't touch his bare skin. But he actually didn't care with the cold who can make his body froze at any time.

It can't kill him, no, not that cold who can kill him physically, but the cold that keep frizzes his heart and would kill him at anytime; because i became fragile and will broke at anytime, especially when he look at the boy who slept next to him. 

Yes, they have been united. It was not like he didn't feel anything at the first time. It just, it was different from now. 

The boy then cried even harder but he tried to cover his mouth so he won't wake the other up. Tears flew down his cheeks, when he can finally controlled his feelings, he turn to look at the other boy's sleeping face. 

The hurt feelings were back and tears started to flew down his cheeks again. 

"Jaebum hyung!" A cute boy called his boyfriend from afar then he ran toward his lover. 

"Eo, Jinyoungie! Don't run honey, you would fall-" and before the one who called 'Jaebum' finished his sentence, the shorter stumbled and fell. 

"Awww!"

"Jinyoung!!" Then Jaebum ran toward the younger and helped him to stand on his legs, but it seemed like the younger can't.

"Eughh... It's so hurt..." And Jinyoung started to cry.

"Shhh... It's fine baby. C'mon i'll carry you on my back." Then Jaebum lowered his body and waited his lover to climb up his back. 

"Hyung... I'm sorry." The younger said and sank his face in the crook of Jaebum's neck.

"It's fine baby. Like what i said, don't run silly. Look you hurt yourself." Jaebum said. 

"Arraseo... Mianhae. I made you worried." 

"Of course i am. You're my boyfriend and i would always worried at you, because i care, i won't ever let a thing hurt you. I won't let you fall." Jaebum smiled the stopped in front of their apartment building then turn his head to reach the younger's lips.

"I love you."

"I love you too Jaebumie hyung." And Jinyoung connected their lips once again. 

With still looking at Jaebum's face, Jinyoung cried again when the memory played on his head. He never thought that those words are bulls. He never thought that Jaebum would leave him. He never believed he lied, because he trust him.

Jinyoung never has the thought of sweetness could ever turn into bitterness. He never thought that Jaebum would change; yes the Jaebum who begged him for four years to date him. He was only thinking of the relationship they have is the one which can slowly fills the gap between them; the one that can last for long; the one which contains hopes in it; the one who last forever. 

But no. His relationship with Jaebum is only the one who keeps making a distance between them; making the gap even bigger. His and Jaebum's relationship is only the one who will ended up with betrayal, like now. 

Jinyoung cried and he was shaking. He was tired, he was exhausted. He wanted to end it, but he won't. His heart, his brain, and his body worked on their own way for this long year, and the result was the auto-pilot Jinyoung with all his acts toward the world.

"Hyuuuung..." Jinyoung came to Jaebum while crying and the older was only there and opened his arms.

"Aigo... Wae baby?" He asked while hugging his crying lover and held him tight. 

"They... They... They said that i'm freak." Jinyoung said between his cries. 

"Who are they? And why?" Jaebum's tone raised right after he heard it. 

"Jackson, Yugyeom, Hyuk, and Hakyeon... They said i'm freak because i only hang out with you..." Jinyoung said and sank his face in the crook of Jaebum's neck.

"Those es. Say to them that i won't ever let my baby hang out with those brats. It's okay honey, i will always protect you." Jaebum said and he kissed the crown of the younger's head.

"Thank you hyung, i love you." 

"I love you too baby."

And he kissed him.

Tears fell again. Bull. That was the only thing that Jinyoung thought of. 

He shouldn't believed him. He shouldn't trust anything Jaebum said. He remembered that he said he would protect him forever, he would protect him from anyone, everyone and Jinyoung thought he said that because he wanted to hurt him himself. 

Jaebum never let Jinyoung hang out with anyone. And now it only ed things even more. Jinyoung got no friend and Jaebum ed things around him and his mind. 

Jinyoung sighed. He knew he better give up already. 'It's time to let him go.' He thought. Jinyoung was about to make sure about how he felt, he wanted to touch Jaebum's cheek and look into his face

But Jaebum turned his body so his back faced Jinyoung. 

And Jinyoung only smiled bitterly, he knew it was the perfect time to walk by their own ways. 'Our paths were crossed, but now, you seem to be already walk passed my path in your new way. A goodbye without see you later would said sooner or later right?' Tears fell more and Jinyoung also fell asleep, back facing the other. 

"Jaebum let's end this." Jinyoung said when he was sitting on their bed with his laptop on his lap. His stories can't waiting any longer. 

"End what Jinyoung?" Jaebum, fixing his shirt and his tie asked back to Jinyoung, got the signal that the younger is being serious. Well he didn't call him with those sweet nicknames, nor hyung. 

"This, our relationship." Jinyoung said. He tried to heard casually but his tears streak out of his eyes. Jaebum with his confused look turned his head from the mirror and tried to look into the younger's eyes. 

"You're out of your mind." Jaebum said then left the younger cried so hard.

'16.30 
From 
Jinyoung

Hyung, meet me on the park. 

17.00
To
Jinyoung

What do you want?'

Jaebum got the message from the younger. He is still a little mad about what happened earlier this morning. What the younger said tensed him up and he messed his works. Jaebum doesn't get it why Jinyoung wanted them to broke up. 

He knows his feeling right. He know he still loves the younger, isn't he?

He closed his eyes and he thinks for awhile. What actually happened? He thinks everything went smooth and perfect recently, then what makes the younger wanted to end up? 

He doesn't think any further then drive away to their usual place, the park on Han river, their favorite p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter