- 002 -

The Beauty's Beast
Please log in to read the full chapter
        chapter one Fever pt. 1      The drive to my new home was a long one, I looked out the car window which had fogged up around the corners due to condensation and stared out at the scenery, I saw the beautiful blue sky and the lush pine trees starting to frost over from the chilly weather. When we arrived at the front of the house I stood i front of the door mesmerized by the building, I shivivered a bit feeling a light breeze past by. Stepping into the house I was awestruck by the size of it, the inside was as enourmous as it had looked from the outside. While I was busy taking in my surroundings I heard Yuta speak up from beside me "I have some work to finish up. Make yourself at home, my assistant here will be helping you adjust. Tell him if you need anything." And with that he left to where I presumed to be his office; as my eyes trailed after his leaving figure a man came up to me, diverting my gaze from the Yuta's backside I looked up at him. "Good evening Miss Lee, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Ten, Yuta's assistant, please allow me to take you to you room." He said with a kind smile causing me to smile back. We walked up the large staircase as Ten led me to my quarters not forgetting to point out other rooms and hallways even adding in some small talk so as to make me more comfortable. I got to know a bit more about him on our trip through the large home, I learned his real name, nationality, and other things about the man, I found that he was a very pleasant man to be around. Upon entering my room Ten looked at me, "Miss Lee," he started "I know there are rumors about Yuta and a lot of the time it's not very good, but I promise he's a good man and he cares..a lot. I know you don't know each other really well but trust me he tried really hard for you. So please, don't thing badly about the guy." He said and although a bit taken back by his sudden statement I agreed nonetheless and with that he left promising to call me down before dinner.

     Once I opened the door I was stunned, I had realized what ten had meant, the room was gorgeous as well as spacious, though not too out of the ordinary it was quite extravagant for a mundane person such as myself, it was a very modern and stylish room with black designs on the wall, a large and neatly organized vanity, and a gigantic walk in closet with all of my items already organized and then some, examining the intricate details on the walls I found myself touched by the beautifully designed interior. I wasn't sure whether it was Yuta's work or someone else's but I was still happy by the thought of someone putting in so much effort Deciding I had enough of staring at the room I walked into the large closet and was once again awestruck by the sight of it. Though not as large as my room it was still very large and held various items all of the things inside were neatly placed and well organized. I grazed through the racks of clothing and was shocked to see multiple outfits that were none of my own, all the shoes, clothes, and accessories aside from mine were brand new luxurious items that I could only dream of owning..

     Overwhelmed by everything I walked back into the room and plopped onto the bed and pulled out my phone. After who knows how long of browsing through the internet and playing random games on my phone Ten had called me down for dinner just as he had said he would. As soon as I reached the dining room K spotted Yuta quietly sitting at his chair, his food lay there untouched as though he were waiting for me. Kindly pulling out my chair for me with a smile Ten urged me to sit, as I thanked him he bowed and took his leave as the 2 of us sat there in awkward silence. Yuta cleared his thought and I looked up at him "Please have a bite." He spoke "Oh yes! I'm sorry." I apologized taking a bite. As soon as I bit into it I was pleasantly surprised at the exquisite taste, the food was as mouthwatering as it looked. "Is the food to your liking?" Yuta asked and I nodded "Yes, thank you." Soon after we both began to continue in silence once again, though this time it wasn't as awkward as before. When the two of us finished Yuta excused himself and Ten reappeared beside me offering to take me up to my room. Upon reaching my room Ten bid me goodnight and I was alone. After I prepared myself for bed I plopped onto my bed and laid on my back staring at the ceiling. I thought about how everything had happened so fast, getting married, leaving home, it was all so sudden, I continued to wonder whether my choice was a mistake or not, eventually after filling my head with countless unanswered questions I fell asleep.

     As the sunlight made it's way into my room botherin
Please log in to read the full chapter