Cpop review : 5 female artists

Cpop Reviews :

 This is to introduce unknown/new artists to the next Cpop gen

 
This first MV is from Zeng Yu Xuan
Zeng Yu Xuan-amorous
 
Plot- There is no real story for this MV
It's weird first it starts with her hanging out in the day time then goes to her partying at night.
There are tons of scenes of the city
 
Song- The song was very bad too much autotune. It was as if I was being taken back into Cpop 2010 except for the HD video.
 
Video- I didn't think the video was bad 
 
Choreography- Terrible terrible no sense of rhythm at all  
 
Outfits - I liked her outfits 
 
Overall- 0/10 
 
1931 
I have never listened to a 1931 song before this. This group is essentially the chinese AKB48.
 
Plot: In the song the girls help the cute ice cream shop owner get people to come to his ice cream shop
The video is cherry and really cute lots of pink.
 
Song : Has its own distinct feel .
  The song is very cherry .
 
Video: Lot's of colors a lot of pink 
Another thing is there is constantly this @ symbol in the MV I'm not sure what they are trying to say to us to follow them not sure maybe it has something to do with the plot.
 
Choreography- Very simple not anything too complex
 
Outfits - I like the first outfits the second outfits are bad I don't like the stockings .
Visuals- The girls visuals are very fresh .
 
Overall-5/10 
 
 
Amy -Turn back face 
 
Plot: A love story between a boy and a girl .
 
Song: A nice slow ballad if you like ballad's you'll enjoy this her voice is very nice .
 
Video : The only part I liked was the effects they had . There was something in the mv it looked like snow was sprinkling down on her very pretty.
That was the best part of the MV for me.
 
Choreography- I loved the ballet in this . I think the couple were a ballet couple cause they did it together looked really sweet it was cute.
 
Overall-5/10 
 
Sudan- That You MV (guitar version)
 
Plot: I'm not sure assuming it's a love song 
 
Song: Oohlala she can play guitar
lol . I really don't like ballads so this will rank very low.
 
Video: Very very pretty I love how those videotapes are hanging from the roof. The lighting is perfect.
 
Choreography-N/A
 
Outfits- She wore on outfit through out the whole MV
 
 Overall-3/10 
 
Qiqi Ge- Brother on the prairie
 
Plot: Absolutely no clue
 
Song: This song is a modern song mixed with traditional Chinese elements . Apparently this song is also supposed to be a comedy.
The singers voice is nice and is that type of voice you'd hear in one of those Wuxia opening series.
Her voice is also ver poppy.
An old grandpa rapping in the background .
 
Video: I like this video. Lots of nature.
The sky, horses ,trees.
 
Choreography- men dancing in the background sillily .
 
Outfits: The various outfit changes are amazing .
 
I hope you enjoyed my 5 reviews.
This is some of Cpop but it's not all there is more that Cpop has to offer.
I will be making more reviews .