Who Is She ? Is It Love At First Sight ?

My English/Dance Teacher Fell in Love With Me ?!

( Jay POV ) 

 
 
While I was walking to my classroom, I heard an angelic voice coming from my class which is unbelievable. 
 
When I entered, it came from a nerd with glasses but from this distance, she was fit from this distance. 
 
And my heart sped up as her eyes landed on me. She looked like an angel from heaven, I was in awe at her voice on how it silence an entire class.
 
That's usually noisy when I come into. I cleared my voice as I saw her expression into embarrassment as the classroom stared at her.
 
The bell rung snapping me outta of my trance as well as the students. 
 
" Good morning class, I'm Mr. Park and I see we have a new student with us today ." I said coolly 
 
And it's obvious who the new student is. She got up from her seat in the back I stood in front of the class, she first bowed. 
 
" Hi, I'm Ryan Ivy Knight I just arrived from Italy yesterday. I hope we get along this year ." She said 
 
" That's it, why don't you talk more about yourself ." I said 
 
I want more information on her.
 
" I'm not really an open book Mr. Park ." She said 
 
But really want to know more about you.
 
" Ok, but we do know that you like singing for now that's okay learn more about you as days pass by ."  I  said 
 
She nod as she went back to seat and I  began handing out the work sheet. 
 
" This year, we will be reading Romeo & Juliet ." I said 
 
When I said that I noticed that her expression became pained one which was very noticeable. 
 
" Is there something wrong Ms. Knight ?." I ask 
 
" May I go restroom ?." She asked trying maintain her voice from choking on her tears 
 
" Yes ." I said 
 
She left the classroom quickly for the bathroom. When she left my heart felt uneasy for some reason. So, I had no choice but to send Haruki and Jiahui to the restroom. 
 
What happened to her ? That pained her so much that she had to get out of my classroom. Before class was over, they came back to class.
 
I noticed at her hand, it was wrapped in gauze also some of the blood that penetrated the surface of it. 
 
She didn't look anyone except for Haruki and Jiahui. I wanted know what happened to her but that's none of my business. 
 
But at the same time, I want to know what happened to her that she had to go the nurse office. I want to know more about her. 
 
I heard someone cleared their throat, snapping me outta of my deep thinking. I looked and saw that it was her. 
 
She was handing in her worksheet that had passed out earlier but we hadn't read the book yet and she fit out so quickly. 
 
" Mr. Park ." She said 
 
" Neh ." I said 
 
" I finished the worksheet ." She said as she handed it to me 
 
" How did you finished it so quickly ?." I asked as I took the paper 
 
" I've already read the book in my Freshman of high school back in Italy ." She said
 
That's can't be ! This is a twelfth grade reading book.
 
" What kind of high school was it ?." I asked 
 
" College prep high school ." She said 
 
That's explain it. 
 
" What kind of books did you read ?." I asked 
 
" Romeo & Juliet, The Odyssey, How To Kill A MockingBird, Sleepy Hollow, The Handmaiden, The Great Works Of Edger Allen Poe, The Alchemist ." She listed 
 
" All before senior year, you read those books ." I said 
 
" Yup ! There's a lot more but I don't want take up more of your time ." She said as she bowed and went her seat 
 
Man, is she smart but then again she's nerd. I can't believe she finished all her work so quickly. 
 
There's knock on my classroom door. I look to its male of my height but older than me by couple of years. 
 
" May I ask who are you ? Who are looking for ?." I said
 
" Alexander Battaglia and I'm Ryan's brother ." He said as my eyes widen 
 
" Give me a second ." I said 
 
He nods and waits outside the door. I went to her desk to tell her instead being lazy teacher and do it from there.
 
" Ms. Knight, you have a visitor that need to speak urgently to you ." I said 
 
" Who's at the door ?." She said
 
" Alexander Battaglia ." I said 
 
She didn't said anything but nod and got outta of her side quickly like before. 
 
I went back to my desk waiting for her to come back to my class. But instead I heard them talking in Italian.
 
She just then I see her in through the door and head for desk to grab her things. Then she looks at me.
 
" Mr. Park, I have authorization to take Haruki and Jiahui with me due to importance matters that need to be taken care of ." She said in business like voice which no teen should have 
 
All I did was nod because I had no answer to give to her and with that she exactly that. She gave then a look and they started packing their things. 
 
It was like they were listening to a commander of military. Just like they left my classroom because of one student had authorization to take two people with her. 
 
When she just came here, I want to know about Ryan. This is the first time, I want to know more about a nerd in my life. I'm not gonna regret I'm just gonna be careful.
 
Right ?.