Chapter 1

finally with you

Song soojung once again have to pack everything because her father again came all nervous and scared.it didn't took soojung long to pack because they always runs city to city which is always hard for her.even though sometimes she wants to know why but never ask her father cause she trusts him a lot.this time it didn't take long for them to reach seol.soojung was awestruck by the night view of this new world where everything was cool.she really didn't expect much from this place either but surprisingly the house in the poor neighbor was really cozy .it had 2rooms and a bath room which was enough for them."do u like this place "asked her father "it's nice and comfortable""oh" said her father and went to the other room .one thing soojung liked most about her father was that he let her be and never questioned her a lot .next day after they settled down it was soojung's time to get a job and go to school. Going to school was the hardest because she hated being the new kid .but she liked one thing about it which is she love  to draw so she always loved the art class and always felt comfortable .after she joined the school on the first day of school it became really awkward but suddenly 2 girls came to her."hello,I am suli" "oh hi I am soojung" "u r the new girl everyone is talking about" " what me?" It confused her as to why would they talk about her "yeah they r talking like why is she so pretty and I wish she would date me" "really?" " yeah by the way Luna" "krystal nice to meet u" even though she never made friends cause of always having to move but for some reason she really liked them a lot which was unusual for her but she got close to them and really wanted to be friends.it maybe because of the way they smiled or talked to her but she was really comfortable with her.