Final

My Personnel Nurse/Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin woke up to an empty, a headache, a stuffy nose, and to make things worse, his whole body was aching. He rolled over to look at his alarm, which showed 9:12. Panic went through his head. I didn't greet Kyungsoo this morning!!

Kyungsoo was in medical school to become a nurse. Ever since him and Jongin were kids, he was always taking care of Jongin if he was hurt. When Kyungsoo told Jongin that he wanted to become a nurse, Jongin was a little jealous. Kyungsoo should only be able to take care of me!! But since it was Kyungsoo, Jongin only encouraged him onto his dreams, and now, Kyungsoo is in his last year of medical school. Jongin teaches at a local dance school, but today was Monday, his only day off.

Jongin rolled out of bed and walded into the kitchen to get a glass of water. He was halfway there when he was met with a face. Kyungsoo! Jongin tried to talk but nothing would come out. Now that he realized it, his throat was on fire as well.

"Yah! What do you think you are doing out of bed!" Jongin pouted his bottem lip out as Kyungsoo continued to scold him. "Yah! Kim Jongin! Are you even listening?"

"Yeah." Jongin croaked out. Kyungsoo just shook his head.

"This is what you get for staying outside all last night.." Kyungsoo mumbled while dragging Jongin to the bedroom.

 

*Flashback*

It was November, and it was currently 40 degrees outside. Jongin shivered as he was rubbing his arms. It was 7 pm, and Jongin had been outside in the cold for 3 hours without a coat. Which he forget when he was running out the door to the dance studio. Another thing? The coat also had his pair of keys to get inside Kyungsoo's and Jongin's shared apartment.  He was currently standing outside in a cut out tank with baggy sweatpants. To say he was cold would be an understatement. Now, Jongin would have called Kyungsoo to let him in, but today was the day that Kyungsoo had an important test, and as much as Kyungsoo was worrying this morning, he didnt want to disturb him. 

Jongin tried to think of other things, but just as the thought of puppies came into his head, it started to sprinkle. Then the rain got heavier. Until it was downpouring. Jongin's only option? To stand under the little shelter that only saved his back from getting soaked. Just as he was about to shake his wet hair like a abandoned dog, he heard the padding of feet.

"Jongin? What are you doing outsid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter