Like Strawberry and Mint

Like Strawberry and Mint
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a sunny and warm day today. " Taehyung!", Hoseok called his roommate and boyfriend since they both have school today. "Good Morning! Time to get up~. Come on hurry up, before we get late." He opened the door to the younger males bedroom. "M-morning, Hoseok..." Taehyung stuttered. Because suddenly there was a weight on top of him and it wasn't Hoseok. It was their half cat/ half witch rommate Jimin who was suddenly hovering over him. " Aw... Taehyung-ah, come on now..." Jimin said while hugging the annoyed boy under him. Hoseok wasn't pleased at all to see that. " Taehyung..." He said and grabbed the book on the youngers nightstand. Hoseok hit the poor Taehyung on the head with said book. Taehyung couldn't move all of a sudden and screamed helpless, "Kya~! Please don't! Don't hit me! It's not my fault. Jimin just came in here. We didn't do anything! I swear!" Jimin had a shocked expression on his face and said, " Hoseok, please calm down. I think Tae's got a high fever." All Hoseok could say was, "Huh?!"

He leaned forward and touched his boyfriends forehead. " Are you alright? Wow! You're really glowing!" Taehyung slapped the older males hand away before he yelled, " Don't touch me!" " Where's your problem? I'm just worried!" " We can't afford to be both sick." Taehyung looked away. Then he said, " I just need to sleep of properly. You can go to school." " Okay. I'll go grocery shopping after school. Do you want something special to eat?", Hoseok answered while opening the door. Taehyung thought for a few seconds before he said, "... Cake would be good." "Uhm... what?" Hoseok didn't know if Taehyung was just teasing him or if he meant what he said. " " Forget about it. I'm not hungry at the moment. I'll eat something later." "... Okay. I'll be going now." " Now you're back to normal..." Jimin heard all of it. He turned back into a cat and started to brush his fur a little.

" Hoseok.", Taehyung called one last time. "Hm? What is it, Tae?" "I'm sorry. I can't accompany you to school. It's quite a long time until you reach the school alone, without me always talking. Sometimes even like a waterfall." They both chuckled and Hoseok answered smiling, "It's okay. I'll thinkof you while I'm on my way to school. And thank you, TaeTae. See you later." With that the older left. The younger turned around again and tried to sleep again. Jimin jumped on the bed again and went to Taehyungs head and said," Are you alright,Taehyung?" Said boy only sighed. 'Everything is alright so far.  But there are only idiots in school anyway... ' After a while of trying to fall asleep and failing to do so, he gave up and said to himself," Great. Now, I'm to worried to sleep." Jimin, who was still sitting on the bed, laid his head questioningly to the side. He didn't know what the younger was thinking or what made him so worried.

Meanwhile in Hoseok's class

The class was writing a test and all Hoseok could think about was Taehyung. He usually sat next him. But now that the other was sick, he missed him very much. ' I hope my poor baby is alright... What is he might doing now? Hopefully Jimin isn't going to bother him like the last time Tae got sick...'

What might could happen; now in Hoseok's mind

Jimin was again hovering over the sick young boy. He was holding a fried fish in his hands and half-sang to Taehyung," Here, for you, Taehyung-ah. Eat this to become healthy again~!"

Back to reality

Hoseok got annoyed by his own thoughts and smacked the book, he was currently reading, on the table before him. The noises the book made as it made contact with the table scared Jin, one of Hoseok's friends and his other Seatmate in class. He then said a bit stuttering," H-Hoseok-ah...?! Is everythink alright?" "Huh? Oh, haha... it's nothing. Everything is fine." It confused Jin that his friend suddenly acted this weird. But he knew it could only be that he missed his beloved boyfriend so much and that he might had thought about what Jimin could do to him. It was only understandable though. " Hey, Jin- Hyung." "Yes? What is it Hoseok?" "What do you like to eat when you're sick?" "Eh?" That Hoseok suddenly started to ask that confused Jin evenmore. But that question only confirmed his thoughts. " Is it because Taehyung-ah isn't here today?" "Yes, it is." "I like to eat chicken soup then. Namjoon never got sick before. So I couldn't figure it out with him... I think it woud be the best when you make him something that he likes." Hoseok listened carefully so he would know what to do for his beloved one. Then he muttered," ...Cake..." Jin didn't get everything so he asked,"Hm? What did you just say? I couldn't hear it." " How do I make a cake?" "That's what Taehyung-ah asked for?", Jin answered. 'I guess I'll only get confused today... I hope it will end soon. But why did Taehyung ask for sweet stuff though?' 

"I wouldn't have thought that. So he wants sweet things..." "Hmm, when I had this awfull sickness the last time, I wanted cake too.But I thought he was just teasing me... When he wants to eat cake it would be the easiest way to buy one, right?" "You're problably right. But when you do it yourself, you'll make him very happy. I'll write down the recipe of a strawberry cake." "Thanks hyung.", Hoseok said and hugged Jin shortly.

After school

"Okay... Let's see what I'll need. ...Flour...Sugar and eggs are at home..." 

A few minutes Hoseok left the store and checked the list once again " I guess this is everything..."

'But... Why do I take this soo~ serious all of a sudden? Of course we're together... but...maybe I have to admit that I like him way more than I had expected...'

His thoughts made him blush a little but also smile.

Back at home

Taehyung opened his eyes. He heard a loud sound. Maybe it was the mixer or something. But who was using the machine right now? It's 2 in the afternoon right now and Taehyung had managed to fall asleep only 20 minutes after Jimin had woken him up 1 1/2 hour ago to check his temperature...again.

"Mm? What are those noises?" He muttered to himself. "It must be Hoseok... At least I hope so... I missed him all to much. I really hope he got back home." Suddenly something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter