Don't Wanna Lose You

Melon

After Taeyang finished his speech, the MCs finally announce the end of the ceremony. The five members get down the stage, going back to their changing rooms.

 
While the stylists are cleaning their make ups from their face, Seungri got up from his seat.
"It's a wrap everybody! We rocked the show tonight!"
The people in the room cheer at his remark expect Jiyong, his eyes are still swelling and puffy due to his crying just now and Seunghyun notice it.
 
Seungri and Daesung was playing around making the room filled with laughter while Taeyang came into the room  telling Jiyong it's his turn to change his clothes in the dressing room.
 
Jiyong ran out and lock the door once he is inside. Seunghyun wanted to talk to him. Giving an excuse of taking a smoke outside and went to find Jiyong. He knock the door twice, going in once it was unlock.
 
Once he's inside, Jiyong pounce into Seunghyun hugging him while smash his lips against Seunghyun's thin ones. "Woah....calm down baby. What's wrong?" Said Seunghyun with shock while patting his heart.
Jiyong just cry more into his chest.
"Come on babe...tell me" Said Seunghyun almost begging Jiyong.
 
"I don't want to lose you..." Murmur Jiyong with his voice muffled, "What makes you think I'm going to leave you? Hmm?" Said Seunghyun raising his eyebrows. He really need to know why Jiyong what crying when they are receiving Best Artist of The Year award, he should be happy for their success.
"Next year is our 10th anniversary..."
Seunghyun just could get any hints from the short remark,
"10th anniversary, so?"
Jiyong raise his head up and sob more,
"Don't you get it?! I can't celebrate our anniversary without you! You going to the fxcking military service next year!" Jiyong crashes down into the floor and cry.
Seunghyun realise it and soften his facial expressions and getting close to his lover. He must pour out his honesty because that's what the petite man needs to heard right now,
 
"Baby, what will happen it's gonna happen, we can't stop it but I can promise you I'll love you the same forever and I'll always come back to you even though we are far away."
That's where Jiyong broke down hugging Seunghyun close, enjoying the time that they get to spend together as long as they can.
 
_______________________________________
A/N: 
 
 Wassup guys?! BIG BANG SLAY THE MMA!!! WOOHOO!!!!! I'm way beyond happy now! It better than high on drug... Oh! Wait no! Kids don't do drug, don't you fxcking dare! Oh did I swear, oh ! ! * cover my mouth* *muffled sound* I apologise for any mistakes up there this fic is totally unedited, thank you very much for subscribing and comment if you want! ^^ BIGBANG MANSAE!!! (LONG LIVE BIG BANG)