The Breakup

Nobody But You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The park...

Bom was sitting on one of the benches that were provided there.She was looking at a lamp post,but that wasn't what she was thinking about.The park was empty,just like her heart.A sudden 'ping' was heard from her phone.She took it out and checked it.12 missed calls and 27 messages from Kris.

My Yi Fan:Babe,I miss you so much! :(

My Yi Fan:I'm so sorry,baaby.I promise that I won't do it again.

Pretty much all of the messages were the same.She decided to ignore it and deleted all of them.She sighed.The incident that happened yesterday was still playing over and over inside her head.

Flashback

Bom was standing in front of Kris house.A smile was carved on her face.Although it was cold,she didn't care.It was the first anniversary lof them for being a couple.And she wanted to remember this memory forever.

She wanted to knock the door but she pulled her hand back.It was supposed to be a surprise,right?She pushed the door open.It was unlocked.Weird."Kris?"She went inside the living room.But nobody was there.

Bom went upstairs.Before that,she put her present on the table.She knocked the bedroom door."Kris?It's me,Bom!"She heard someone cursing slowly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter