Chapter 94-"Is She Really Worth It?"

JeTi: The Life Journey

*beep* *beep*

"Woah, what the?" The head surgeon muttered, confused when he saw that Tzuyu's heart had just started beating again all of a sudden, the heart rate line went from a straight line to a stable one in a split second. It was almost like a miracle.

Everyone in the room was in a state of confusion when they saw Tzuyu make a comeback from what looked like... A critical condition to what was now a perfectly fine state, like nothing had ever happened.

"...Pass me the stiches nurse, I'll fix up her wounds." The head surgeon said, still really confused at the current situation as he now attended to the Taiwanese girl's injuries. Don't get him wrong, he was delighted that his patient would live to see another day, especially a young and pretty girl like herself. But that didn't make things any less odd, but he just decided to let this go.

"Maybe other powers had something to do with this." The head surgeon muttered as he carefully stitched up the black haired girl's cuts up. These would no doubt leave a scar there. A painful memory of a much more painful incident in the young girl's life. But the head surgeon would do his very best to cover it up, but he wasn't sure if he could.

But someone else could heal those scars.

Two people could.

But which one?

"Update the girls outside on the good news Nurse Kim. Miss Chou and Miss Im should be ready to be put in a ward in a matter of minutes." The head surgeon said to the same nurse standing by the door, who promptly executed her orders and unlocked the doors to the corridors outside.

To a very different scene.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"WHERE THE HECK IS THAT GIRL?" Jihyo yelled in the heavy rain as thunder struck loudly above her, the rain clouding her vision so badly that she had to close one of her eyes to prevent herself from actually being blinded. She could already barely hold on to her umbrella due to the crazily strong winds currently blowing around her. She couldn't believe that Sana would actually run out into the open when the weather was like this.

Momo, who had her arm wrapped around Jihyo as she didn't want to be separated too much from the older girl, winced as she felt the heavy downpour hit her shoulders as she did her best to position her umbrella to cover herself as much as possible. But the real question at hand, where did that squirrel looking cutie pie by the name of Minatozaki Sana go off to?

Thinking hard of all possible places that the girl she viewed as her sister would be at, Momo racked her brains hard as Jihyo let out a groan of frustration as she stomped her foot on the ground, causing a mini typhoon to form beneath their feet as the two girls let out a squeal when the water hit them straight in the face.

"Sorry about that." Jihyo said apologetically to the blonde Japanese girl next to her, who could only chuckle as she used her free hand that was around Jihyo to wipe her face dry, swiping the hair that was sticking to her face as she continued to think hard as to where Sana would appear at.

Then, a lightbulb popped up above her brain.

That place.

"Temple." was all Momo said before she grabbed Jihyo's hand and dragged her along with her to the one place that Sana would visit in a scenario like this. How did Momo know this? Well, she didn't want to disclose that information so soon. But let's just say that Momo wasn't the only girl with a difficult past.

Although it seemed impossible, but it seemed like the rain was getting heavier as Momo and Jihyo ran along the streets of Korea for a good ten minutes, with Jihyo complaining for nine of those ten minutes as Momo finally brought Jihyo to the place that she absolutely knew Sana would be at.

"What is this place?" Jihyo questioned as Momo pulled her up the same stone staircases that another certain blonde haired Japanese girl had run up and tripped on earlier.

While walking up the staircase that was extra slippery, Momo noticed a black piece of clothing resting on one of the steps. It looked fairly new as she picked it up and noticed blood on it. Sana was wearing black tights...

.

"Jihyo, quick." Momo said sternly as she now dashed as fast as she could up the staircase as she could without tripping and potentially hurting herself and Jihyo badly, managing to reach the top of the staircase to see....

A drenched girl lying out cold on the stone tiles shivering madly.

"SANA!!!" Jihyo and Momo both yelled loudly as they frantically sprinted towards her and put their hand on her forehead. She was burning.

"You ing idiot." Momo grunted as she put down her umbrella and felt the full force of the rain hit her body, wincing again as she thought that this was what Sana had to bear with earlier all by herself. All because of...

"Is Tzuyu really worth it?" Was all Momo said before she lifted up her best friend, telling Jihyo to cover herself with the umbrellas as she now ran as quick as she could back to the hospital to save a lovestruck fool from the stupid situation she got herself in. Momo was really angry that Sana had acted so rashly and she knew she had to give her a scolding once she woke up. But for now, all she could think of was to get this stupid friend to safety.

"YA! Wait up!" A husky voice yelled from behind as Momo felt the rain that was falling heavily on her suddenly disappear, with Jihyo now running behind her as she put her umbrella above her dongsaeng's head.

"Thanks."

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"You've got another patient." Momo said, panting hard as she now put Sana in the arms of the stunned Nurse, who just got done telling the other girls that Tzuyu was fine and that Nayeon and her would be put into their respective wards soon.

"And make sure... That you put Sana and Tzuyu in the same ward..." Momo said with a laugh before it was now her turn to pass out.

Chaos ensued as Jihyo caught Momo's fall and urged the Nurse to call someone. Mina had already run off to call for another doctor as Dahyun ran to get some water for her fallen friend while Jungyeon dug out a few towels from her bag to dry off Jihyo and Momo. Jessica and Tiffany were actually downstairs with Yoona and Krystal, so Chaeyoung ran downstairs to call them up.

The girls freaked when they saw the state Sana was in too of course, Mina's eyes looked like they were about to pop out of their sockets. The Japanese girls all had a very close bond.

However, back in the surgery room, Tzuyu muttered a very soft word.

"Unnie..."

 

Author Notes:

OHHHH WHICH UNNIE IS TZUYU TALKING ABOUT? NAYEON OR SANA?

By the way, next chapter will be what Jessica, Tiffany, Yoona and Krystal were discussing downstairs ;) please look forward!