Visitor

Visitor

     Sunlight dripped through the window of the plane Kyungsoo was sitting next to. He closed the shade on it, bothered by its sudden appearance. But something else, or rather someone else, decided to bother him also. Or rather remind him of something.

     "Hey," Suho said,"we're here." Instantly Kyungsoo's eyes lit up. They had just landed in Scotland, where you lived. EXO was on a European tour and Kyungsoo practically fell off his seat when he heard that they were going to stop by where you lived. You were Kyungsoo's best friend since birth. He stayed by your side through all the tough times and replaced them with happy memories instead. Your connection was almost like brother and sister, but you both knew it was much more than that. After getting all of the luggage and checking into the hotel, Suho and Kai set off with Kyungsoo to where you were. He stopped by a flower place first and got you sunflowers as a gift when he surprised you with his visit. Kyungsoo sat excitedly in the back seat as Kai and Suho sat in front.

     Kyungsoo was basically bouncing in his seat, like a child being taken by his parents to a toy store. The happiness he felt whenever he was with you was inevitable. So when he became a trainee and you moved to Scotland, you grew farther apart, but never lost touch with each other. Ever since then, he's wanted to tell you how he felt. Now, he finally gets the chance to. Though he didn't know how you would respond, you were a pretty quiet person when it came to talking. 

     There was happiness built-up inside of Kyungsoo, but there was also another feeling. A feeling that he's been avoiding and that I am not allowed to tell you about yet. They pulled up near a gated area, where you were waiting near the gate, almost as if waiting there. Kyungsoo jumped out of the car, but walked over to where you were. Suho and Kai silently followed behind him. 

     "Hey,'' Kyungsoo said to you,"I hope you're surprised to see me since I don't get to see you that much." No response. He chuckled a little, looking down on you. "You were always a person of few words. You see, since I'm here right now and since I won't have another chance to visit you again, I just wanted to tell you something."  He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "You know, I've liked you more than just a friend, and I really just wanted to say that I love you." He looked down. "I remember when you used to chase me around with a spider when we were kids. Your laugh was contagious and sometimes I could still hear it. You used to be the most hyper kid," he joked. "I still even remember when I met; you were crying on the swings because nobody wanted to play with you when we were eight. Then I came up to you and offered a game of tag. You were still a silent person back then, but that's what caught my attention. You weren't loud or obnoxious like the other kids at school. You were just you." Kai and Suho stood behind Kyungsoo as he continued. "Then as we grew up, I had this weird feeling that I felt in my stomache whenever I talked to you. I realize now that it was butterflies." Kai's chuckle was heard next to Suho. "We had so many great memories together, I just really wish we could've made more. Also, I got you your favorite flowers. Whenever you spoke, you would always say that youloved sunflowers because the bright color of it made you happy. I wonder why it's having the opposite effect on me." Kyungsoo sadly chuckled as he put the flowers down in front of the headstone. He kneeled down in front of the piece if granite that had your name, birthdate, and date of death engraved onto it.

     Tears of despair fell from Kyungsoo's eyes as his body started shaking a little. "You were such a great person, I just wish you could've told me sooner about your sickness back then so I could just randomly teleport to wherever you were and make you happy in your last moments." By now, Kyungsoo was trying to choke back a sob from coming out of his mouth. "I wish I told you how I felt back before everything happened, I was just afraid about how you would respond. I never told you I loved you, until now, but it's too late." By now, Kai and Suho were silently crying behind Kyungsoo as he spoke again. "But you would probably want me to move on, and that's also why I'm here. I just want to say that I will always remember you and I hope that someday we can meet again." Kyungsoo got up and wiped the tears from his face. He face his two friends and nodded, signaling that he was finished. The two EXO members responded by hugging him, letting both of their feelings out.

     "She's in a better place now," Suho said, sounding like a typical funeral-goer.

     "You just need to keep the good memories with her so you can never forget," Kai commented.

     Kyungsoo maanaged to say something in beteween sobs. "B-but it's so h-h-hard to let go.."

     Kai and Suho looked at each other, as if trying to figure out what else to say. "We know," they finally said,"but you need to take another step in your life and move on to be happy again." Kyungsoo smiled a little while still crying.

    "I-I know," he stuttered out, wiping his tears,''let's go now." And with that, they drove off; Kyungsoo never forgetting you and not knowing that you heard him.

 

 

 

 

     A/N-So very sorry for the feels (if the story gave you any). I hope you liked the story (or hated it, I can take criticism). I will try to put up more stories, but they'll probably be short ones. I will also probably be that person where they start another story without finishing the last one because hey, you never know when another idea will hit you. Okay, I will talk to you guys later. *waves, walking out of the room but trips over air and lands on face* hahaha... that was terrible.