One

Piece Of You

🌸 Eunbi's POV 🌸

"Yah! Eunbi, are you just going to stare at your food?" Taekwang asked for the nth time. I have no appetite to eat. After what happened last saturday, I coudn't eat properly. How could I? When things is starting to fall apart? I let out a deep sighed. "Ah really, is it about him again?" he asked. He looked really frustrated and I feel bad.

He's been there for me, always there to cheer me up. And the least I could do for him is to stop him from worrying, but I can't. I can't fake what I'm feeling right now.

"Let's go." he said as he stands up and looked at me. My brows creased, and asked. "Let's go where?" 

He playfully smiled at me and messes my hair. "Somewhere far away from that asshat." I couldn't help but laugh. He never really say his name, not even once. I asked him why and he told me his names makes his blood boils. I understand him. Because anyone who's in Taekwang position would feel that way towards Yian. Especially when your own father ––who treats you less than his own–– adore him so much. It's not Yian's fault, but still...

"You know we can't." I said, looking at him. His smile grew wider.

"Of course we can Eunbi. Just trust me. Come with me?" he said and offering me his hand. I bit my lip, there's only 15 minutes left until our next class. I can't sit there again, in the same classroom with Yian. Without any hesitation, I take his hand. There's no turning back.

 

🔼 Taekwang 🔼

That asshat! He made her sad again. Tch. If only I could erase him from her memory, I will. Geez, why does everybody like that anyway!? Sure, he's good at swimming. But what else? He's no good at making Eunbi feel better. We're on our way to my favorite hiding place, and as usual she's quiet. I wonder what is she thinking right now and I hope not that asshat. 

The first time I saw her ––when I thought she's Eunbyul–– I know there's something different about her. Her eyes, it's not cold, not empty. And most of all, she doesn't scares me. Yeah yeah, I admit I'm scared of the real Eunbyul not only me but everyone! That girl is dead end unlike Eunbi. Eunbi eyes is something else. I can see so many emotions, she's like an open book and she doesn't care about it. 

"Taekwang!" I was pulled back into reality. Confusion was written all over her face. Oh damn, I didn't stare at her right? I swallowed hard.

 

"What?" I asked, trying to ease the tension I'm feeling right now. She always caught me staring at her and I always pretend that it was just nothing but deep down inside I feel like I'm dying. I mean, it's really awkward! Not just awkward but super weird. 

 

"You've been spacing out. Mr.Kim just said we're here... in your house." She said looking weirdly at me. I cleared my throat and  just nodded at her. I thank my driver before going out. Eunbi did the same thing. Still feeling shy about what happened earlier, I walked ahead of her. She just silently followed me. 

When we reached the elevator, I press our floor number. I'm thankful that we're not the only ones in here but little did I know it's only for a moment because the two oldies took off at 3rd floor. Ours is on 20th! I'm so lucky.

"You're acting weird Taekwang. Are you sick?" Eunbi said. I look at her, her eyes is filled with worry. Instead of answering, I just shrug my head. "Are you sure?" I nodded. Damn, put yourself together Taekwang!