I really don’t know what to put in titles so here’s another meaningless sentence

Just Nonsense

                 No, this time it is not sunny like the other time in the last chapter of this meaningless fiction and our lovely stars aren’t on a date outside today –they are flat out broke so they had to stay at home, cook their own economic dinner and watch satellite TV –coz they can’t even afford high speed internet anymore with their measly allowance.

Parents? Oh, their parents are hard-working adults who I happen to not want to write them in this meaningless story–let’s just focus on these two people now shall we?

Okay. Good.

 

A.N to stars: Yo! My lovely fictional characters~ What cha doing??

Krystal: Don’t act like you don’t know you stupid *bleep*

Amber: Hey why did you bleep Krystal’s word? She only wanted to say *Bleep*

Amber: Hey!!! Now you’re bleeping me too, why can’t we say *Bleep*?!!!

Krystal: The author is being a pain in the *bleep* that’s what. Violating our rights for proper plotlines is one, but bleeping our complaints is an entirely different story!

Author: Whoa you had one too many lines, should I delete them?

Krystal: You wouldn’t dare!!

Author: Try me, you stupid character of my creation!! Muahahahaha I’m the ruler in this meaningless universe!!!

Amber: HEY! It’s not fair only you get to un-bleep yourself when you say *bleep*

Krystal: Quit randomly bleeping around you *bleep* creep!!!!

Author: Some people actually liked this randomness (winks to bored you).

Krystal: Yeah right don’t flatter yourself. Hardly anyone read this load of *bleep*

Amber: She’s right you know.

Krystal: I’m always right.

Author: Like all girlfriends are. ‘Women are always right’ that’s the mantra to survive in the dating world.

Amber: (whispers) You know my pain…

Krystal: WHAT DID YOU SAY AMBER?! I’LL *bleep* *bleep**bleep* *bleep*

Amber: Hey, why does she get bleeped out so much anyways?!

Author: Because I just want to fill in the lines, increase the length of this piece of *bleep*

Krystal: Ugh. Why was I created by this person?! Why can’t I be created by other awesome AFF authors like *bleep*, *bleep*, *bleep*,  HEY! Why are you bleeping their names?!

Author: Coz I just feel like it.

Amber: The idiot’s just jealous that’s all.

Author: Nah uh, you stupid llama face! I was just being random, but seriously though, these authors…(whistles)

Krystal: Who’s your favorite? We’re fictional, we can’t read.

Amber: Yeah, go on, tell us, who’s your favorite??
Author: Well I have a major crush on a certain *ahem* author. Well, enough about me, what about you tell me (reader who is reading this load of *bleep*) who’s your favorite and why.

Krystal: Geez you’re making it sound like a school exam question, so boring!!!

Amber: Yeah, and why don’t we get to be in some plot at least?! We’re just shown to be dirt poor in this load of *bleep*

 

            Suddenly the two main characters are placed in the middle of the Sahara desert where they are barely clothed, tired, and very smelly due to not having bathed in days or weeks, or months.

           They shall try to survive in the desert without food or water, and try to just live with their love for each other.

            And somehow they’d survive and live happily ever after. Half-dying, but happy.

            Why? Because I say so.

            That’s the new plotline I randomly cooked up.

            Man, I am evil.

 

            Amber: YAH!! This plot is too ridiculous!! What the *bleep*

Krystal: *BLEEP* AUTHOR!!!! *BLEEP* *BLEEP**BLEEPPPPPPPPPPP*

Amber: Whoa now you’ve made my girl into a senseless bleeper, wow, ‘great’ job author. You ‘rock’!!

Author: Hey you asked for a plot, so there you go! A plot AND character development, what more do you want from me?!

Amber: Some romantic lines, , *bleep* anything but this pile of *bleep*!!!!

 

Krystal and Amber just had and had finished with their deed.

 

Amber: I love you.

Krystal: I love you.

Amber: WHAT THE *bleep* AUTHOR?! You forced us to do that and say that in just 2 lines!!! 2 LINES!!!!

Krystal: UGH!!!!!!!! I QUIT!!!!

Author: But you can’t lol.

Krystal: Sigh.

Amber: Are we going to be victimized whenever you’re bored?

Author: Yes.

Krystal: Can you please go date someone?! That’d do you good!

Author:…

Amber: Oh, this dude is forever alone I tell you.

Author: The struggle is real.

Krystal: That’s coz you are annoying as *bleep*

Amber: Agreed. Can’t mess with the women is always right policy.

Krystal: I love you Amber.

Krystal: I love you Krystal.

And together they managed to survive the ridiculous new plot I have given, and somehow even then –they have a better love life than me.

Lol.

Author just roll off coz now I decide to go reflect on myself.

Kryber on people!

Note: I can’t imagine anyone who’d last for more than 2 sentences of this, but those who do, you are:

  1. An angel
  2. Bored to death
  3. Wanting to laugh, but found that this was too stupid to laugh at.

Either way, thanks. Zooming out!