Exhausion

Exhausion

It was just 4 pm and Mitchell was already very tired. All she wanted to do was kick her heels off and take a nap. The thought of meeting with the boss of the rival legal firm drained off all her energy. Kim Jongin was the most twisted and cunning man she had ever come across. What made it worse was that she was intimidated by him. Something about his smirk, his manners and his oh so attractive face made her raise her guard up  by another notch. She leaned back against her leather chair and For a while she enjoyed the tranquillity of her cabin. She had insisted on getting a sound proof cabin so that no voices could distract her from her work.

 Mitchell held a large grudge against Kim Jongin and was in complete denial that she was attracted to him. That afternoon while she lay asleep on her chair she dreamt of Jongin.

            It was not an ordinary dream Jongin realized when he found her asleep. Her thighs were tightly squeezed shut and she was breathing hard. He sat across her noticing all her reactions when suddenly she moaned his name. His eyes were about to pop out of his sockets. Who knew that the ice princess had such fantasies. Soon his trademark smirk etched itself on his lips when he locked the door and made his way towards his unsuspecting victim. Kim Jongin stood behind her chair. Due to her squirming another button on her blouse had come undone. The sight of her beasts peeking out from her blouse made him gulp hard and felt his pants getting tighter.

He could not deny that she was beautiful but seeing her in such a vulnerable and exposed state he had to admit she was a huge turn on. Jongin smirked again realizing that his fantasies about the ice princess were coming true. He still remembered their first meeting. She looked like a determined beginner while entering the court and she was indeed skilled. She won one of the toughest cases even though he would have done it better. Now after five years he understood what kept them apart was their Everest sized egos. There was no reason for them not to be in a relationship. They were single, successful, intelligent, leading the biggest legal firms in the city and they both were extremely attractive.

 

Wrapped in her dreams Mitchell let out another pleading moan and Jongin decided to give her the pleasure her dreams were denying. He very gently placed his lips on her cheek and started kissing his way down to her lips. When he finally reached her lips he noticed that they were indeed as soft as they looked. He loved how the cherry flavoured gloss mixed with her scent making it even more enticing.

Mitchell felt a pair of soft warm lips on hers and jolted awake. She was shocked to see the same pair of eyes starting at her from her dream. Slowly Jongin smirked while their lips were still connected. Mitchell found herself sitting on Jongin's lap on the couch. One of his hands was on her waist and the other one was drawing comforting circles at her nape. She pushed his chest in a hurry to get away but he kept a firm hold on her. He moved his lips away from hers but continued kissing her neck and throat. She struggled within his grasp but that excited him even more. When she realized that struggling would get her nowhere she asked him to stop but Jongin was completely immersed in the softness of her skin to realize what she was saying. It was only when Mitchell let out a shrill scream he pulled away and placed her on the couch. She was breathing hard from all the struggle and her flushed complexion made Jongin see the wildness within her. He liked this side of her, it made her look hot so different from the ice princess image she carried wherever she went. When Jongin glanced at her again he saw that all the buttons on her blouse had opened and it gave him full view of her lean beautiful body. The black lace of her lingerie stood out against her pale creamy skin and the urge to kiss her body was irresistible.

Jongin looked up at Mitchell to find her too dazed to move out react. She was still confused if all this was a dream but when Jongin cleared his throat it made her snap her attention towards him. It was now that Mitchell was sure she was awake and she did not like what had happened. Her face turned beet red and she consciously stood up and walked into her personal bathroom.  Her appearance shocked her. She looked like she was involved in a train wreck. After correcting her appearance she did not have the guts to face Kim Jongin. He must be laughing at her she thought. Her rival had just seen her in a very compromising state and she was sure he might use it against her. Even though she wanted to talk to Jongin and tell him it was all a mistake so that he could just ignore it but she didn't do so. She just sat there in the bathroom for ten minutes and then made her way to her cabin. Thankfully Jongin was not there and she started to pack up. The day had been terrible and all she wanted was the comfort of her hot chocolate and the bed.

Once she reached the table she found a post it saying

Seven @ steak house

                                   - Jongin

Mitchell ripped the post it into small pieces and then got ready to leave for home. She wanted to face no one especially not Jongin.

 

That evening she dressed for comfort in a pair of worn out denim shorts and a baggy white t-shirt. Mitchell ordered some of Chinese food and was curled up on the couch watching mission impossible while waiting for it. When her door bell rang she made her way to the door and opened it to see the most shocking sight. Kim Jongin stood there, his hair careful tousled, hands in the pockets of some ripped jeans and a white shirt. To say that Jongin looked handsome in a suit would be an understatement but the sight before her screamed god. Jongin looked simply delicious and she had to gulp to prevent herself from drooling over this male perfection.

Jongin smirked and said," will you let me in once you're done shamelessly checking me out?"

Mitchell's gaze immediately dropped to the floor and she stepped aside to let him in.

Once they were seated she cleared and asked him the reason for his visit. Jongin replied that as their meeting was not possible in the afternoon he had come over to discuss about this new case he needed her help with. Mitchell felt white hot anger coursing through her veins but was glad that Jongin didn't mention what happened this afternoon.

 

After a long discussion about Mitchell looked tired. She excused herself and went into the kitchen. Jongin had not been able to focus much on their discussion. What distracted him this time were Mitchell's beautiful legs. The picture of her his name was still emblazoned in his mind. He wondered why she would always wear stockings to work, why not show off those legs. While he was busy fantasizing about Mitchell, she entered the room with two coffee mugs.

They sat in awkward silence for a few minutes when Jongin suddenly cleared his throat. He could not take the tension building in the room and made his way towards her. He knew that they wanted to prevent this awkwardness to work together but they had to talk about it. Jongin sat down beside Mitchell and told her, " What happened this afternoon in your office is not something I regret."

Mitchell's eyes went as wide as saucers and he claimed her lips into another kiss. Mitchell couldn't breath, she felt her world spinning out of control. But when she saw Jongin's face so close to hers his eyes were squeezed shut, his lips coaxing a response out of hers she shut her eyes and kissed him back. A smirk appeared on Jongin's lips and he grabbed her waist and pulled her on his lap. His hands found their way under her t-shirt and she gasped in the contact of Jongin's fingers on her bare skin. Taking this opportunity he slipped his tongue into trying to explore every inch of it. His fingers were caressing, pinching and kneading her skin gradually pushing her towards bliss. When Jongin's lips left hers she realised how oxygen deprived she had become.

Jongin continued his sweet torture down . He knew Mitchell was enjoying this moment and he didn't want to stop pleasuring her.

He felt Mitchell tugging at his shirt indicating him to take it off. Jongin smirked and happily complied while whispering in her ear "your wish is my command!" Mitchell blushed furiously at his husky voice whispering sensually in her ears but she turned crimson on seeing Kim Jongin shirtless.

His shirt hung loosely from his shoulders and a sheen of sweat covered his well defined abs which she wanted kiss so badly, his breath was ragged and uneven while his signature smirk grace his lips which were swollen from their make out session. The sight before her was screamed pleasure but the emotions and sensations she was feeling were far more complicated.

Eventually after a lot of teasing, begging and screaming they ended up making love on every flat surface in her apartment.

 Early morning sunrays filtered through the lace curtains while Mitchell lay snuggled up under her lavender duvet which now smelled like Jongin. She took a deep whiff of his musky scent add got up to get ready for work. Even though they both had been very tired Jongin left that night as he had an early morning meeting with one of his clients.

It was a busy day and Mitchell was surprised to hear door's lock click shut. On glancing up she found herself face to face with Jongin. His smouldering eyes were glazed over with lust and he moved towards her slowly with feline grace. Mitchell knew what was coming up and gulped out of fear and anticipation. When Jongin reached her chair he turned her around and attacked her lips into a rough and desperate kiss.

  They pulled away breathless and Jongin lightly bit her ear lobe making her moan in pleasure. His husky voice moaned into her ears which made her breathing more strained. He grabbed her hips roughly and picked her up so that he could sit on her chair. After a rough makeout session he groaned on her ears," what are you doing to me, all I wanna do is be with you."

Mitchell smirked at his comment but didn't trust her voice enough to respond. He pulled her up from her chair and dragged her to his car. Mitchell knew exactly where they were headed to and she didn't mind it one bit. When they reached Jongin's home it was beyond what she had expected. Even under the haze of lust she didn't miss the impressive interiors. It was grey and white with diamond accents on each furniture. He pushed her on his couch and trailed his nose down to her neck. Jongin whispered something about her smelling of peaches and started his sweet assault on her neck while his fingers tried getting rid of the layers of clothes between them. Mitchell was putty under his fingers and both of them made love all night long again.

Mitchell had completely fallen for Kim Jongin and even though she knew she was going the wrong way she loved it. This sin seemed exciting and was the only cure for her EXHAUSTION.