High on anaesthetic~

Riddikulus!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Somehow, Mark found himself in the infirmary, with JB and Jr. as his loyal bodyguards. Madam Pomfrey was complaining about how boys are so careless these days, as if he'd asked to have his skull openned by that other boy. Well, maybe he is exaggerating a bit, but it surely feels as if he has his head cracked. Madam Pomfrey gave him some beverage that smelled like and tasted like it too, which made him dizzy, and she started to sew up the wound with stitches.

Just when he was the most dizzy and anaesthetised, Jackson arrived, in time to see him embarras himself.

"Jacks, baby, did you miss me?" Mark never, under any circumstance, had called Jackson "baby". Maybe Gaga, Ka Yee or even Wang when he's angry, but never baby. So, to say that Jackson was shocked is an understatement.

His friends shrugged, looking at him while containing their laughter.

"He's anaesthetized, isn't him?"

"Yup."

"Yeah."

The two of them started to laugh out loud, until Madam Pomfrey told them to either shut up or leave, because Mark needed some rest. Both of them apologised with amused smirks and gave Jackson a pat on the back.

"We will come later to see how is 'Marky Pooh' doing." Jinyoung said, and JB even had the guts to wink at him.

Jackson scowled at his two friends, and then went to sit on the bed next to his boyfriend. Mark was looking at him with hooded eyelids, and a lazy smile on his face.

"Hey there, love." Jackso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter