It's Fine Don't Worry~ ^^v

1.3 Months With The Boys : When Hell Freezes Over [Hiatus]

I woke up to feel the dread that had been accumulating the pass two days, twisting and turning around I finally got up. Dragging my feet slowly to the washroom I washed up and headed downstairs, I could see the whole living room covered in white sheets, "Haneul are you finally awake?" Omma yelled from the kitchen.

"Ne," I yelled walking towards the kitchen, when I entered I could see the boys stuffing themselves grinning at me.

"Haneul hurry up eat, you're gonna have to leave with the boys very soon.

-

"Welcome to our humble crib," Jaebeom said smiling at me, as I slowly dragged my stuff in pouting.

"Your room is over there besides the washroom," Chansung oppa said heading towards the kitchen.

"Omma and appa...” I hissed under my breath, "Why..." They get to go to the countryside and have fun while I have to stay here? Why couldn't they take me?! WHY?!

"Haneul~" Woo Young cooed, "This month's going to be soooo fun!"

I sighed... no it's not it’s going to be hell all over again.

-

I walked out of my room to smell something burning, moving towards the kitchen I could see Junho and Chansung oppa fanning the stove furiously, instinctively I ran to see what had happened.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I screamed staring at the mini fire on top of the stove. Taking whatever that was around me I started to beat the flames.

"YOU IDOITS!" I yelled.

"IT WAS CHANSUNG'S FAULT I SWEAR!" Junho yelled besides me flinging his arms around, "I-I w-was cooking--- he came in --- FIRE!"

“Arg, you are going to be the death of ALL of us! Move aside, I’m going to take over!”

"REALLY?!" Chansung oppa asked eyes widening.

"What are you going to cook?" Junho asked smiling until his eyes were gone.

"Unidentified food," I replied, grabbing different types of food, "Even if it doesn't taste good, at least I won't burn the place down." I moved slowly around the kitchen, picking up some things.

"Do you think we are going to die from her food?" Chansung oppa asked Junho, I glared at him as I started to cook kimchi jigae.

-

When I was done cooking I started to spread the food out on the table, after a couple of seconds the boys were all rounded up.

"So..." Jaebeom said eyeing my food, "This is your first time cooking for us...”

"I wonder how it's going to taste!" Woo Young said excited.

"It looks decent," Taec Yeon said smiling.

I nodded, "Okay, guys try it." I watched as each and every one of them picked up their spoons and moved towards the kimchi jigae, bracing myself I watched Nichkhun take the first bite. His expression was blank, I looked to Junsu and his expression was blank as well.

"So..."

"It tastes good," Chansung oppa said digging in, "Never knew you knew how to cook."

I smiled, "Well considering the fact that all you boys had was kimchi and some onion,s I guess it came out well."

"Kimchi? We bought new kimchi?" Jaebeom asked stuffing his mouth.

"...We did?" Chansung asked chewing, "Who bought it?"

I looked at them, they stared at each other and shrugged, "Hey.. so how...uh... long had you had your previous Kimchi?" 

"....Five months..."

“Did you use that Kimchi...?” Junsu asked, dropping his spoon.

"...." I stared at the stew, "Do you think....."

"OH MY GOD WE ARE POISONED!" Chansung Oppa yelled running around the house with the rice bowl still in hand, then quickly dropping it down to head towards the kitchen sink. Attempting to stick his finger in his throat to puke, I watched him gag.

"DON'T GO BELIMIC ON ME!" Jaebeom said running towards Chansung and grabbing his finger and pulling it out of his mouth, "The only healthy way to do this is go get our stomach pumped out!"

"Are you kidding?" Junsu asked, "All we really need to do is take a ----"

"Omma said Kimchi is okay even though it's five months old," Junho said smiling, "I think cooking it will make it good...”

“Are you sure?" Woo Young asked staring at the younger boy with a smile on his face, "I'll trust your words... just because this is good..."

"Yeah..." Everyone said looking at him, including myself.

"Positive! It's fine don't worry~" he smiled his signature smile and did a peace sign.