That’s right, truthfully, I

Tell Me First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally she gets an off day. After bunch of meetings and events, her busy weeks end with a lovely Saturday. The weather is good and warm. She was lying on the sofa and check what happened today on Naver. She scroll down, just read the title without opening the article, she thought they were just some lame news, that journalists write to get money even half of it wasn’t even true. It’s entertainment industry after all, people see what they want to see and people create things to get money.

 

When she see the trending list on the front page, she came across the name that she knew, the name that was not strange in her mind and tongue. She clicked that name; a bunch of article was released, regarding new album that she released. Every kind of praised was beside her name. She smiles, without realizing. She reads all of her article. She reads the comment too, a comment that full of positivity, a comment that she deserves.

 

When she’s done reading the never ending articles and praises. She opens her melon application and downloads her album. When her album is all downloaded, she listen to her albums, with her eyes closed.

 

When her voice opened the song, she start feeling a chill, her body shaking, a smile was drawn from her face. She covers her face.

 

She starts crying, she doesn’t know why. She doesn’t know if she’s crying because she missed her, or maybe finally the dream that the singer wants finally comes true. Tears keep running down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter