1 Moving and greeting neighbours

Boys Next Door

The day I met Got7 was the day I just moved in

I moved to Korea few months ago, during that few months, lot’s happen

Let me tell you the day I moved in

I arrived at level 7 (get it? Got7) quite exhausted and dragging along two big luggages and one backpack, check out the house and unpacked in the room that i choosen.

Called my parents, took a refreshing shower and had a 2 hour nap.

Wanted to greet my neighbours, but feeling a little cold I wore a big sized hoodie that said “Today is a Kpop day”, took a bag of snacks (in boxes)  that I brought from Singapore and just slippers out.

 

The first neighbour I knocked was a really nice old lady

With my memorized script I wrote myself

(Korean) “(bow)Hello, my name is Jennifer, I just came from Singapore and move to #xxxx. Nice to meet you. Here are some snacks that I brought from Singapore for you.”

Me being able to understand some Korean (due to watching a lot of k-dramas)

(Korean) “aigoo, welcome. Thank you, that is so sweet of you. You’re Korean is so good”

(Korean) “Not really, I am still learning. Thank you for your warm welcome, I have to give these to the others too” raising the hand holding the boxes of snacks (bow)

(Korean) “yeh, yeh, when you need help just call me okay?”
(Korean) “Thank You so much” and bowed

 

The first few neighbours were either old women or an old couple together. Leaving the two neighbours nearest to me.

The second last neighbour: Knocked the door. No answer, knocked again, no answer. Decided to give that neighbour the snacks tomorrow.

I knock on the last neighbour’s door.

Shuffling my feet while waiting for them to open the door

*Doors open* I lift my head and saw Bam Bam.