My Secret...Attacker?

Our Difference is now the Same!

It was the block of the day and Sunny had it with Taeyeon and Tiffany. As usual the classmate would gossip about how handsome Super Juniors are and how pretty SNSD are.


Sunny, Taeyeon, and Tiffany sat in the back by the windows.  While the teacher was teaching somebody knocked on the door.

“OI MR.CHOI HOW ARE YOU?!” Shindong loud voice rang through the class room. “Ah…Shindong…nice to have you…”

“Look like Mr.Choi doesn’t like us being in his class,” HeeChul joke. “Yah! Just introduce yourself and sit down!”

“I think every one knows me right?!” Shindong smiled. “Hello ladies.” HeeChul winked at one of the girls making her shriek. “Annyong!” Sungmin said in his cute aegyo voice. All the girls in the class start to squeal while the boys became jealous.

Sunny looked outside the windows and tried her best to ignore Sungmin presence. ‘Please don’t come back here!’

No lucks with Sunny. HeeChul walked back to the classroom sitting to the right side of Sunny and behind Tiffany. Shindong sat behind HeeChul on the last seat or the row. And the only last seat open was the one behind Sunny. Sungmin casually walked back there and sat behind her.

‘How could you act so cool about this?’ Sunny gripped on her cream school uniform sweater.

“The sun of my Sunny!” HeeChul faced Sunny. “Yah HeeChul no talking in my class!” Mr.Choi said. Another knock was on the door. “NOW WHAT?!” Mr.Choi threw his pencil on the floor and stomped like a little kid.

“Sorry for the disturbance but we need Lee Sonkyu to the gym.” A girl with long glossy hair said.

“Just go Sunny.”  Mr.Choi sighed. Sunny looked at Taeyeon. Taeyeon shrugged.

Sunny walked to the gym but no one was in there. She continued to walk farther into the gym but buckets of waters was splashed on her. Students threw eggs at her and paint.

 

 A Student started to run down the hall way. “FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! FOUR EYES GIRLS GOT ATTACKED!” Taeyeon and Tiffany looked at each other and sped out the class. “What’s happening?!” HeeChul ran after them then Shindong and Sungmin.

When they got to the gym it was too late. Sunny was a mess. When someone was about to throw another egg at Sunny HeeChul blocked it. Everyone gasp as the egg splattered all over his blazer. Taeyeon held Sunny in her arms and blocked her from any danger.

“Sunny!” Yoona gasped. The rest of SNSD made it to the gym. The principle came and became furious, “WHAT IS THIS?! EVERY ONE GO BACK TO CLASS!”

“Are you okay?” Taeyeon asked. Sunny struggled a smile, “A – Okay!”

Sungmin was shock how Sunny took this matter. Most of girls would’ve cried but she stood strong.

“Are you okay Sunny?” The principle asked.

Sunny nodded and took the eggshells of her clothes. “Please don’t tell my Uncle about this.” “But Sunny-“

“Please don’t.” Sunny begged. He looked at the mess after awhile he agreed.

“Taeyeon take her to the girl locker and help her clean up. Sooyoung run to the nurse and ask for a pair of uniform.” He looked at Super Junior who was looking. “What are you doing?! Go to class!”

Super Junior scattered off and went back to class. Taeyeon and the rest of SNSD followed Sunny to the girl’s locker room. “Sunny you don’t have to hold it in no more…Just cry honey.” Jessica her head. Slowly tears came out of her eyes and rolled down her cheeks.

Sooyoung who was walking down the hall heard girls gossiping loud from the bathroom. “We did it Eunbi! We tricked her.” Sooyoung scoffed. ‘Stupid brats!’

 

“Poor Sunny…” HeeChul pouted. “HeeChul she someone lame why are you defending her?” Sungmin said.

“Yah Lee Sungmin did you really just said that?” HeeChul slammed his palm on his desk. Everyone stopped working and looked at them.

“I don’t care who she is. I am friend for who she is. I know the both of you were child hood friends but you ditch her because you became a ‘kingka’ and she became some one ‘lame.’ It shows how low and cruel you are Sungmin. That aegyo don’t fool me.” HeeChul turned back around and faced forward.

Sungmin was quiet. ‘Am I really that wrong?’

 

School ended and Sunny walked to her locker. Her phone started to vibrate, she took out her phone and read the text:

Meet us in the front!

-Yoona

 

Sunny hurried up and placed her books in the locker. When Sunny shut her locker she found Sungmin placing books in his locker that was right next to hers. Sungmin looked at her and uncomfortably looked away.

“Sungmin –“ Sunny was cut off when Sungmin interrupted her. “I’m sorry I don’t talk to people I don’t know.” Sungmin shut his lockers and walked away.

Those words might not be anything but to Sunny it made her feel like her world was crashing down. Forgetting that she was supposed to meet the girls in the front she went home instead.

“Where is Sunny?” Seoyoung asked. Yuri shrugged. “Let’s go to her house,” Taeyeon got into her BMW and left. When all the girls got met in front of Sunny’s mansion they all walked to the front door and knocked.

The butler opened the door and greeted them. “May I help you?” “Mr.Chung do you remember me?” Taeyeon asked.

“Ah! The girls how could I forget you. Please come in,” Mr.Chung closed the door. “She is right upstair dear,” Mrs.Chung the maid came downstairs.

All the girls ran up stairs and found Sunny in bed. “Sunny!” Tiffany jumped on her and hugged her. “Oh my aegyoo aiggooo Sunny!” Sunny couldn’t help but laugh. “Come on!” ---- pulled her out of bed. “What are you doing?!” Sunny grabbed the bed. “Make over!” SNSD eyes sparkled up.