Idol Competition!

Our Difference is now the Same!

Everyone was at a Korean BBQ restaurant celebrating a successful debut. “Say ahhh Sunny!” Hyoyeon held a piece of cooked beef in front of her. Sunny happily opened and ate the beef. “Yum!” Sunny laughed.

“Okay okay okay calm down! We are going to tell you your new schedule for next week” Super Junior and SNSD manager said. Everyone groaned.

“Next week we will be heading to Macao for a competition concert” SNSD manager said. “Competition concert?” Siwon asked.

“Yeah it’s going to be a concert again different people from different entertainments. Like…Big Bang, 2ne1, 2pm, 2am, T- ara and other groups,” Super Junior manager said, “So please make sure you keep your self in shape because some of you are going to run.” 

“Sounds fun” Yesung stuffed a piece of stake into his mouth. Everyone agreed and couldn’t wait for the trip.

After eating everyone decided to go home and rest. Super Junior and SNSD said good bye to each other and went their own way.

For the last few days everyone went to school till Friday. They went home and packed up to leave to Macao. “Yeah I’m heading down right now oppa” Sunny ran downstairs. She took her luggage from her mom and kissed her cheeks “Bye omma!”

“Have fun!” Sunny mom cheered her on.

Sunny opened the door and ran to the van. She opened it and was greeted by all the girls. She put her luggage in the back trunk and made her way to the airport.

 

-

 

“Welcome to our Stars Concert!” Jung Juri one of the MC yelled. “Ahhhh yess looks like we have a lot of stars here today” Boom one of the other MC said.

“Yes I can’t wait till this competition starts!” Juri squealed. “Looks like you only want to see the boys shirtless” Boom said bluntly. “YAH!” Juri screamed. The both of them laughed and continued to introduce the show.

Music started playing and stars came out with a flag representing their entertainment.  “Okay first we YG entertainment! Big Bang, 2ne1, Gummy, Se7en, Psy, and Tablo!”  The crowd went wild screaming for them. “Wooahhh Looks like everyone loves YG Entertainment” Boom said.

“Next we have SM Entertainment!” Juri said. “Here we have Super Junior, SNSD, f(x), and Shinee!”

Group after groups people were introduced.

“Okay our first game will be…” Boom opened the envelope, “Running!”

“First we will have the girls going against each other. So ladies please line up!”

 

-

 

“I think we should have Hyoyeon and Sooyoung to run” Leeteuk suggested. Everyone nodded and went to their bench spot while the two girls get lined up.

“GO SNSD!” All three groups from SM cheered them on.  The gun shot was shot into the air signaling them to go. All the girls started to run the best they could. Bora from Sister was in first place followed by Hyoyeon in second.

Hyoyeon pushed her self to go faster.

“COME ON HYOYEON YOU’RE ALMOST CATCHING UP WITH HER!” Yuri screamed.

Both of the girls were almost close to the finish line. Fast speed going at each other. Everyone became curious of who will get to the finish line.

Bora took a step across the finish line making her first with Hyoyeon second and other girls following behind them.

“ITS OKAY HYOYEON AND SOOYOUNG!” SM comforted.

“Wah that was really interesting huh?!” Boom said. “Only if I could run like them” Juri said making everyone from the crowd laugh. “Next we have the boys going against each other!”

 Going against each other was intense and everything was leading down to team tag mile run. Sunny, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, and Yuri got into their place and stretched.  Sunny was up first and was ready to run. The gun shot was heard indicating everyone to start. Sunny ran off with full speed intill…Woori from Rainbow tripped. Sunny tripped on Woori’s leg that was in Sunny aisle. 

Sunny took a hard fall and hit her head. Everyone from SM team was surprised. Sungmin took the first step and ran to Sunny to help her. “Sunny neo gwenchana?!” Sungmin shook her softly. Sunny moved her head and felt something dripping down her forehead. “Sunny you’re bleeding!” Minho yelled.

Sungmin carried Sunny on his back and ran to the emergency aid room. SM piled around the room worried what’s was going to happen to Sunny. “Everyone please get out!” The nurse pushed everyone out. “Please just continue with the competition and I’ll inform you when she is okay!”

Sungmin continued to pace in front of the door refusing to leave. “Let’s go Sungmin she’ll be fine” Eunhyuk comforted Sungmin. After thinking about it he nodded and left.

 

-

 

“You’re back” The man said softly.

Sunny fluttered her eyes opened and sat up. She looked around and found herself laying on a glass reflection covered by white petal roses. She got up and her dress changed into a white flowy short dress.  “It’s you again…” Sunny whispered.

The man held a hand out “Welcome to my paradise.” Sunny politely took his hand and let him lead her wherever. The man took a small piece of diamond and smashed it between his fingers. The white petals started to surround them and swirled around quickly. Sunny held onto the man hand harder out of fear.

The man smiled, due to his luck the mask covered his smile for him. All of a sudden the white petals fell down and revealed a new place. Sunny gasped at the beautiful garden with the tall white castle in front of her.

“Why am I here again?”  Sunny suddenly asked. “I really don’t know only Sungmin knows that” The man said.‘Sungmin…’  Sunny didn’t know if she feel happy or not.

“Tell me…Why is twin Sungmin and the real one is different?” Sunny asked. “It’s the way this universe works.”

‘Why won’t he show me who he is?’ Sunny thought. Reading her mind the man took off his mask. Sunny gasped and took a couple steps back. “YOU’RE SONG JOONGKI!” Sunny ran towards him and tackled him down with her hug. “OH MY GAWD YOU’RE MY FAVORITE ACTORRRRRRRR!”

Joongki was taken back for awhile but adjusted to the scene real quick. He hugged her back and laughed.

 

-

 

Jonghun went to the nurse’s room to check on Sunny and found her smiling in her sleep. ‘So cute…’ He traced her face.

“Why are you touching her for?” Jonghun quickly turned around and found Sungmin standing by the door. “Who says I couldn’t?” Jonghun turned back around and continued to look at Sunny.

Hearing his answer Sungmin got mad. He walked over and yanked Jonghun’s hand away from Sunny’s face. “Don’t touch her.” Sungmin said firmly.

“How about you get away from her! You’re always the one that hurts her!” Jonghun angrily barked. Sungmin was taken back but that didn’t stop him from saying anything “HOW ABOUT YOU STAY OUT OF MY BUSINESS!” Sungmin sneered.

 

-

 

 Sunny and Joongki was taking and calmly walk along the white river. All of a sudden the ground start shaking and the skies grew dark. “Oh no…Sunny run quickly!” Joongki grabbed her hand and ran. “What’s happening?!” Sunny panicked. “They are coming for you!”

Sunny heart started pounding so hard. Joongki was vanishing from her sight. “Joongki you’re vanishing!” Sunny started to really scared. Joongki turned around and cupped her face making her look at him. “Look at me, when you wake up don’t do anything to hurt your self okay?! Don’t ever try and come back here in till it’s okay!” “How would I know if it’s okay?!” Sunny didn’t want to leave Joongki like that.

“Just trust me” He let go of Sunny.

 

-

 

Sunny woke up and heard yelling.

“Sungmin calm down!” Leeteuk pulled Sungmin away. “Whats happening?” Sunny asked. Hongki let go of a raging Jonghun. “Jonghun…” Sunny frowned.

Jonghun shoved against Sungmin and left. “Jonghun!” Sunny got out the bed but stopped when her heard started spinning. “Noona lay back down you’re not healed yet!” Taemin warned.

“Move” Sunny softly pushed Taemin away and ran after Jonghun. “JONGHUN!” Sunny yelled. Jonghun kept walking away. Sunny ran even faster and grabbed her arm “How could you make a sick person run like this?” Sunny sat on her knees and held on to her head.

Jonghun turned around and started to feel bad. He helped Sunny up and carried her down to nerby bench. He didn’t care if other idols were watching or not but he was to grateful that camera crew were on lunch break right now.

“Why did you leave the bed you’re not healed yet” Jonghun touched the band aid on her forehead. Sunny winced from the pain. “I’m so sorry” Jonghun apologized. “It’s fine” Sunny said.

“I just wanted to see if you were okay…you looked so angry”

‘So it was out of pity?’ Jonghun felt disappointment inside of him.

 

-

 

Sungmin watched Sunny run out of the room. Eunhyuk could see the anger inside of his eyes. “Come on Sungmin…We got one more challenge…”

Sungmin walked out the room and walked towards the track. He could see Sunny and Jonghun talking from the corner of his eyes. He bawled his fist up and shook the image away.

The last challenge was male team tag running. Sunny was the third to run and waited for Eunhyuk to reach him. The gun shot was heard and the boys started running. Eunhyuk handed Sungmin the stick and panted. Sungmin sprinted off with full speed that surprised everyone.

He was so full of anger that the only way he could think to get the anger off his mind was running. There was a big gap between him and the other races. Sungmin handed Minho the stick and fell to the ground due to tiredness.

Sunny also was surprised she didn’t know Sungmin had this side.

‘Maybe I’ll talk to him afterwards.’

Eunbi watched from the crowd and spotted the two people in the far corner not trying to be seen. She smirked and took pictures.

“Plan B in action Lee Soon – Kyu”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

I am giving credit to YesungJjang for giving me the idea to use Song Joonki in my story!