Heal Me 1

Heal Me

The sound of the club is very noisy. Drunk people everywhere. Selfie everywhere. In the corner, there was a girl using a little black dress and high heels that looked so fashionable. She is so fit at the club, she was half awake half drunk. She stood up and wanted to get some fresh air outside the club, but the tall man stopped him.
"Hey, you want to go? The party does not yet completed" when he spoke, he touched his face and playing with her hair.
"Move" she took his hand "Move your hands!". She went out.
Outside, she took a deep breath and screamed so loudly. She began to cry silently. Until the night passed.


In the morning, Busan became the city's most busy today. Around thousands of people go to their offices and do their jobs. There is congestion everywhere and accidents sometimes. The restaurant is so busy at lunch time, the postman send a mail house to house, and newspaper sellers sell the newspaper today.
"hot news today, quickly get do not miss it" excited voices coming from a newspaper seller. His smile is so bright, it can make everyone happy. His name is Lim Sung bin, he sold only newspapers but he is a happy life. Unlike Sung bin, Jung Soo Jung lived in luxury, she has everything, she'll get everything she wanted but she always felt lonely. Her mother died when she was young and her father worked all day
"Young-Lady, your father called today" asked Assistant. Soo Jung just looked away and entered his room.
Sung Bin has a lot of part-time work on a weekday, at lunchtime, he worked as a waiter in a coffee shop.
"here are two mochalatte. Thank you for the purchasing. Come back again" he was talking loudly with a smile as usual.


Soo Jung will be out to lunch with friends at a five star restaurant in Busan. While she was in the car, she saw streets. she saw how the people happy. And she saw with a coffee shop on the right side of the road. So full of entries long. Suddenly, she tells the driver to stop the car. She goes with her high heels. She arrived at the coffee shop and peered inside. Everyone there looked at her from head to toe and some of them seem to giggle. Shee was just passing through and reservations. While Sung Bin saw the face Soo Jung, his first impression to Soo Jung so pretty and cute. He smiled when she saw
"What can I help you? Do you want to order, Miss?" Sung Bin asked him with a smile and a soft voice but she just shut up and busy with the menu.
"A green tea latte" she spoke shyly.
"A green tea latte. And then?" he was waiting for her.
"that's it" she replied him without smiling. She was so cold. But Sung Bin reply to her with a big smile.


Sung Bin ran out of the coffee shop, he took a deep breath "where's the girl? Was she in a hurry? Why did she forget her purse?".


At night, the sound of the phone in a bag that keeps ringing.
"Hello?" Sung Bin spoke slowly.
"Who are you? Why did you steal my purse? Give me the bag back!" someone there so angry. Sung Bin smiled and said "I'll tell you what happened when we met. Where are you? I will return the bags you? Okay?". So this is the first time they met face to face. They agreed to meet at a coffee shop that Sung Bin worked there.
"This is your bag" Sung Bin gave the bag back to Soo Jung and Soo Jung just shouting at him but Sung Bin listen to all of what Soo Jung said.
"... So do not steal my bag or I'll call the police!"


"finished? Remember when you purchasing at a coffee shop and you just go without carrying your bag and you say I stole your purse? Hahaha I want to return that bag, but you already  go. And I carry the bag and that means I keep the precious bag your. True ? "he ended his talk with a smile. "stop making stories. I do not need being helped by people like you." Sung Bin stopped smiling. He looked surprised because it was the first time hearing it.
"Why can not I?"
"For what help people. There is no point. Thank you for saving my bag. "And she left him.