THE NEW SUN

THE NEW SUN

Once upon a time that not the past and also not now. Maybe future, but one thing for sure… I’m not pretty sure when the time is…

There’s a boy who loves drawing. The miracle is everything that he draws will turns out to be real thing. And alive.

Things get weirder because this boy was born with a brain that consist an orange coloured neuron. While normal human brain consist of blue coloured neuron. 

This caused the boy to have a very wild imagination.

 Very very wild.

This makes when two plus two will be four… or let’s see this in other word…

The ability of making a drawing into reality, when combines with very wild imagination will turns out to be in only one word.

D.I.S.A.S.T.E.R

---

Before I go on with this story, let me introduce you the lucky boy.

His name is Luhan.  Simple nice name just like the simple nice owner with a unique but not freak ability. Eventhough he is a unique person, he was born in a very normal family until there’s a time where his family members start questioning his real identity.

At first they thought he is the alien baby that was switched with their real baby. However, after Luhan was taken to be tested… by scientist, they found that Luhan is just a normal human being with zero alien genes but is gifted with a specialty.

Imagine when you were gifted with this kind of ability. What would you do?

And now, imagine what Luhan has to face with his surroundings. Every day, every time, everywhere, every second is full with new interesting attractive things to be look and imagine at.

Pity Luhan coz he needs to draw out his imagination every day. If he doesn’t, his imagination will be stuck and gather in his head which may lead to his brain growth. His brain can goes as big as a balloon if he still refuses to draw out his imagination. And the effect might take him to the death door.

Still wanted to be alive… Luhan have no choice other than draw his imagination out every time he feels his head hurts and heavy. Well, for 5 y/o boy… his drawing is just limited to toys at first. As expected from a 5 y/o kid. But then, as he is growing up... to be a teen then a guy… his interest has changed totally.

He started to imagine boys… and… werewolf…

---

The boys that Luhan draws are unique. Equivalent to him, unique… all of them turn out to be very handsome and god-like and… dangerous… all the boys are werewolves and Luhan draws out another werewolf whose the most attractive… strongest…and tallest…as the alpha named Logan. Although Luhan could draw them perfectly according to his own desire… there is one weakness he can’t change or do anything to it. Everything that he draws will have the same exact characteristics as the real one. Including his werewolves… the fact that werewolf is a carnivore that feed on other animals or meats to be alive can’t make Luhan do anything about it.

Day by day, his drawings draws so much hassle and terrifies the human populations as there are so many humans getting killed by his drawings nature… animals succumbs to death in high speed… nobody are allowed to go wandering around anymore like they used to… some area had been classified as ground zero due to massive killing and werewolves encounters.

There is no more freedom. Humans are trapped in their own comfort zone to avoid getting eaten or killed by Luhan’s drawing… Every single day the werewolves’ amounts are increasing in a breaking neck speed too and humans are depopulating the same way…

United Nations works hard to search for the reasons on how those werewolves exist in the first place. Scientist appeared to be deadlocked as they never encountered any real werewolves before… 

---

Luhan tries so hard to hide his abilities from the public. This is because a rum sum of money has been offered to anyone who ever succeeded in capturing the responsible rascal. Be it alive or dead.  Unfortunately, lady luck is not on Luhan’s side. O’ hell breaks loose…

Public are so angry with Luhan… his life is in danger now… but… nothing could be done to him… his death will brings this Mother Earth to the afterlife too. It occurs that this might happens due to his orange colored neuron in his brain.

Zero existence of oxygen in Luhan’s brain will causes the neurons to start responding to each other in  extremely high speed which will cause an explosion that nobody ever witness. 

After quite some time, the scientists come up with a solution. Luhan will be send to the other galaxy. Provided with only enough oxygen that can hold him up until he reaches the other galaxy. As soon as the oxygen runs out, Luhan explodes.

---

He. Exploded. Like nobody ever seen before.

What a tragic death…with a newfound miracle…

Luhan is a new sun now.

His death up away from earth in the other galaxy had created a new sun.

Luhan is a sun…

 

-FIN-