You Embarrassed Me

You Embarrassed Me

As Kyungsoo and Jongin entered the cafe, they suddenly smelled the newly brewed coffee through their nose trills up to their nose bridge. 

Jongin felt awkward beside his hyung, since he has this weird feeling towards his hyung. He didn't know what and why, but he just felt flattered and happy whenever he's with his hyung. Sometimes, when they have a concert or tours, he gets jealous when Kyungsoo was playing around with Chanyeol, and the crowd will cheer for 'Chansoo'

They both ordered their favorite coffees, with matching slice of cheese cake. 

As they sat on their table, Kyungsoo almost fell on the chair, as Jongin laughed so hard, that makes everyone looked at their direction.

"Hyung! Hahahahaha!" Jongin laughed, as Kyungsoo's face flushed red from the embarrassment and anger. 

"You know what!? I'll just go!" Kyungsoo angrily said, as Jongin stopped laughing, and frowned as Kyungsoo stood up, and went out of the cafe. 

"H-Hyung! W-Wait!" Jongin yelled, as he followed his hyung. "Hyung! I-I'm just k-kidding!" Then Kyungsoo stopped his footsteps, as he turned aound and faced Jongin.

"Kidding, Jongin!? Is that what you called kidding!? Jongin, you embarrassed me! You ing embarrassed me in front of many people!" Kyungsoo yelled, and turned back walking towards their dorm.

"I'm sorry, okay!? I'm sorry!" Jongin ran at Kyungsoo, and hugged his hyung's back. "Please! I'm sorry, hyung!" Jongin cried on Kyungsoo's shoulder. 

"Get off." Kyungsoo said sternly, as Jongin didn't dared to do it. "I said get off!" Kyungsoo yelled, as Jongin was shocked, and loosen his hug to Kyungsoo.

 

***

Jongin ran to Baekhyun inside Baekhyun's room, and told him everything.

"I said I was sorry! B-But he's still mad at me!" Jongin cried on his hyung's chest. Baekhyun and Minseok were the only ones who knew that Jongin has feelings for Kyungsoo, so whenever he has problems with Kyungsoo just like this, he will just run to Baekhyun and Minseok.

"Aish~ but why did you embarrassed him?"

"I told him that I was just kidding!"

"But still; you shouldn't laugh on other's mistake. What if that happens to you, and Kyungsoo laughed at you too, what will you feel?"Baekhyun asked that hit Jongin to realization.

"I-I'll feel... H-Hurt." Jongin finally answered.

"See. You'll also feel hurt." Baekhyun said, as Jongin cried more. "Shhhh.. Jongin, stop crying." Baekhyun caressed Jongin's back. 

"H-How will I say s-sorry if he's m-mad at m-me?"

"Just tell him that you didn't mean to laugh at him."

 

***

Jongin entered his and Kyungsoo's shared room, as he saw his hyung, sleeping paecefully, wiith his back facing the dongsaeng. 

He sat on Kyungsoo's bed, as he started to tear up. 

"Hyung?" Jongin said, that made Kyungsoo's eyes opened. Kyungsoo didn't turned around, but instead, stayed still on his position as he listens to Jongin. "I-I don't k-know if you're a-awake, b-but I hope y-you are." Jongin sniffed, as he continued. "H-Hyung, I-I'm really s-sorry for what I d-did, but--"

"I don't want to hear you Jongin. Get out." 

"P-Please hyung--"

"I SAID GET OUT!" Kyungsoo screamed.

"Hyung please listen to me first before I get out!" Jongin said, as he started to sob, while Kyungsoo furrowed his eyebrows. "Hyung, I'm sorry, okay!? I kept on telling you! I said I was sorry, because I don;'t wanna see you hurt, and that's because I love you!" Jongin bravely said, that made Kyungsoo's eyes widened in shock.

"W-What? What did you just s-said?"

"I said, I love you!" Then realizations hits Kyungsoo.

"J-Jongin, I--"

"I-I better g-go now--" Jongin was suddenly cut-off, when Kyungsoo pulled him by his wrist, and kissed Jongin on his lips. 

Jongin was in absolute shock; like this is his best day ever. He never felt any good other than this kiss.

"Don't leave, Jongin." Kyungsoo said. "I'm sorry for being mad at you."

"No, I-I'm sorry hyung." Jongin sobbed, as Kyungsoo wiped Jongin's tears with his thumbs. 

"Don't cry, Jongin. Don't cry." Kyungsoo hugged Jongin tightly.

"I love you, hyung." Jongin whispered. 

"I love you too."