Final

Exhibit of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Damn, she looks beautiful as ever. Jiyong thought to himself as he looked up at the girl’s window where she stood with her priceless smile. He leaned against his car and ran a hand through is hair.

“I’m ready whenever you are, baby”, he winked and gave a small grin before looking down at his apparel, making sure every article of clothing was perfect, from the top of his head to the bottom of his feet. In all honesty, Jiyong was always confident with his fashion sense and never once doubted himself.

But tonight,

Tonight,

Tonight was incredibly special.

Asides from always being so sure about the clothing he wore on and off stage, he was sure from the moment he laid eyes on his girl, that he would make her his wife.

Finally, after two and a half years of dating, after all the busy schedules, and after the hectic months of preparation with the help and support of his family and friends, he was finally confident enough to confess his love on a whole new level.

“When I told you to dress up, I definitely did not say you could dress up better than me.” Jiyong stood up and laughed as he held out his hand to the girl as she came down the steps of her apartment, “ but nonetheless, you look absolutely stunning, _____.”

A small shade of pink crawled upon the girl’s face as she grabbed Jiyong’s hand, giving it a gentle squeeze, “Really? I didn’t think he was possible to dress up better than you, with your bar raised so high.” She cheekily poked her tongue out before intertwining their fingers together, “ you don’t look so bad yourself, babe.” She sighed in content and pursed her lips. “So, are you planning on telling me where we’re going? Or am I just going to be like a lost sheep the whole night?” She blinked and thought for a moment before her eyes grew wide like a deer facing headlights, “ Oh God, are we having dinner with your parents? I’m not prepared. I need a different outfit.” Her mind went crazy, and so did her hands, frantically waving around.

Jiyong chuckled at the sight, amused and feeling lucky before gently pulling on _____’s wrists. “Babe, calm down, okay? No, we are not having dinner with my family. I just thought we’d go on a date, just the two of us.” He gave a reassuring smile before opening the door to the passenger’s side of his luxurious car. _____ reacted immediately and gave him a light peck on the cheek before making her way into the vehicle. Jiyong closed her door, stepped in through his side, and they drove off to the dates location.

_____ looked out the window, dazed and slightly confused as she read the building’s sign. “An art museum?” she turned her head to face Jiyong, searching deeply through his eyes to try and figure out what exactly was going on.  Jiyong shrugged, “something new.” 

Making their way into the building, they were greeted by the various colors and shapes of different art pieces. _____ gasped in amazement, “It’s so weird yet so interesting, the way people’s minds think differently of art. It’s like our differences in fashion.” She chuckled softly as she looked down at her clothes, then peered over to Jiyong’s outfit.

Jiyong grinned softly and kissed the top of ____’s head. “I booked a tour guide for us, just so we could get a little more insight on different pieces that we might like.” He looked over to _____ as she nibbled on her bottom lip, nodding gently, “Sounds fun~”

As the two glanced around, they heard a voice clearing behind them. Looking over their shoulder, they noticed a familiar face. They turned around and Jiyong gave a small wink. _____ squealed and grinned widely before giving the man a big embrace, “Lee Seunghyun!”

He cleared his throat once again as ____ dropped her arms and stood next to Jiyong, “That’s Mr. Lee to you, miss _____. I will be your tour guide for the evening, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask me.” He gave a cheeky grin before beginning to walk, “ But we are running on a tight schedule so please, keep up with me and do not, I repeat, do not get lost. Tonight will be fun, as long as you are always near me.”

Jiyong wrapped his arm around the girl’s waist before quickly following Seungri. He took a deep breath and kissed _____’s temple. Seungri had led them into a dim room which only appeared to hold a couple photos, which were only recongnizable if you stepped close enough to see the smiling faces of the new couple. Under the photo in Jiyong’s messy writing, it read “ 2 years ago…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter