꽃 Flower

가시 꽃 Thorn Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
꽃 Flower

I. 

Sometimes the wrong decisions and wrong choices that we made or chose once in our life are the things that bring us to the right place.  

"This is your entire fault, Jaejoong!" He shouted at him, "This will not happened at all if you only warn him about what was waiting for him there!"

Jaejoong remained silent as the man continues to blame him about what happened, "What? Do you think I am not regretting it?" He questioned him as he stood up from the couch, "I'm also suffering especially, because I know it's my fault!" He shouted at him.

The man thinks for a moment before looking at Jaejoong again, "Kill him," He ordered Jaejoong, "That is the least you can do."

Jaejoong looked up to the man who just ordered him to kill Yunho with astonishment written on his face "Why are you doing this to me?!" He yelled at him as he pushes him away from him.

"What did you say?" The other man smirked, walking towards Jaejoong again, "He killed my father, the one who also raise you like his own son!" He shouted at him, wanting Jaejoong to realize who Yunho had killed.

Jaejooong stay silent, thinking about what the other just said. Yunho killed the man who rescue him from his abusive father and treated him like his own son, who made him the person who he is now, "Did everything my father did for you was just nothing?" He questioned Jaejoong once again, just to receive silence from the man.

"You are not who you are now, if it is not because of my father." The man said, "I hope you didn't forget that."

Jaejoong shook his head as he saw Yunho entering the room and walking towards him, clenching his fist tightly to wrap his hand around the stamp which he received from Yunho while they were still young and before they got separated, "Where are your men?" Yunho questioned him.

"I ordered them to leave." He answered him, "Don't you think ordering your men also to leave the room will be a good idea?" He questioned him.

Yunho put a hand on the pocket of his jeans, turning around to face all of his men before nodding his head to signal them to exit the room also, leaving the two of them alone.

"What do you want?" Yunho asked as he pulls out his gun to let Jaejoong have a glimpse of it.

Jaejoong thinks for a moment, looking away from Yunho and averting his gaze around the place like he was examining every detailed of it as he thinks for his answer to Yunho's question.

 "Kill him," He ordered Jaejoong, "That is the least you can do."

Jaejoong closes his eyes as those words keep entering his mind, replaying the scene which happened a while ago, making it harder for him to make a decision now especially, because Yunho is now in front of him.

"Kill me."

Yunho was surprise by his words, enough for him to avert his gaze from his gun to Jaejoong, just to see the man in front of him to immediately look away from him in order for their eyes to meet one another, "What?" Yunho asked him, followed by a mocking laugh.

"Kill me."

Jaejoong repeated those words while not looking at Yunho and just by staring at the wall before pulling out his own gun and dropping it unto the cement floor which made Yunho see that he was serious about what he was saying.

"Go."

He ordered Yunho as he let the star stamp fall unto the space of the floor, just between the two of them making Yunho's jaw dropped as he saw the thing on the floor, "Jaejoong." He mumbles, completely dumbfound at the moment before realizing what is happening right now.

"Go."

Jaejoong repeated again as he heard Yunho's familiar voice which is calling his name once again.

Yunho look at him and saw sadness in Jaejoong's eyes as he felt his hands shaking as he let the gun fall off from his hands before taking a step towards Jaejoong who is now in front of him, "Jaejoong!" He exclaimed, wrapping his arms around him tightly, "I finally found you." He whispers to his ear.

"Go!" He repeated, raising his voice now to Yunho.

"No," Yunho shook his head as he lean his forehead against Jaejoong's forehead and place both of his hands on the other man's cheeks, enabling him to meet with the other's tantalizing eyes which now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter