Story

Wizards for the Princess


"Hey there!" Said Princess Yuna to the wizards. "I don't think I'm sick anymore." Hansol just gave her a smile and says "You sure? But the king informed us that you have a really high fever!" The others laughed and went straight to their room. Yuna was confused, but she didn't really care about it. She then walked to King Arthur's room and said that she is not sick anymore. 

"Wow, this is a good news! Now you can get married as soon as possible!" She was surprised with that. She should have known that getting married is not an option, but a tradition. King Arthur called Xero, one of the wizards. When he arrived, the king announced that Xero will be his future prince. Princess Yuna got so mad and suicidal, jk she got mad and rebellious

 

Yuna: No father! I don't want to marry a witch.

Xero: Wizard, not witch.(chuckles) 

King Arthur: My decision is final! I had been observing this man for three years now, that's why I called him here.

Yuna: But I though...

King Arthur: You think I do not know that you were pretending to be sick? Your wedding is tomorrow night, no delay! Mr. Wizard, are you fine with that?

Xero: Your command is my number one priority Your Highness.(he looks at Princess Yuna and smiled)

Yuna: (Walks away angrily)

 

"Hey guys, I got a good news!" Said Xero to his friends. "What is it?" Asked Hojoon while he is picking his clothes. "You all knew that I am planning to marry the princess right? Well, the plan is going on smoothly!" B-Joo walked out from the toilet and says "So the king picked you instead of other princes?" "Yup!" "How did you do that?" "It's easy, I did many good deeds in front of the king, and I told him that I'm the leader of this group..." All were shocked and created a silent moment.

Hansol(the real leader) appeared,"So leader, can you show us some of your tricks?" B-Joo interrupted "Bro, he was just lying about that. No need to be so serious." Hansol felt regretted he told Xero that the king was looking for a wizard to take care of his princess. Well, it's his fault he didn't tell the others that he had feelings for Princess Yuna.

At the same time at Princess Yuna's room, she was eating tones and tones of fried chickens, 'stress eating'. She was hoping that the oily chickens can make her sick at the same time. 'Knock,knock' Xero came in, "Hi sweetheart, are you ready for our wedding?" "Shut up!" "Where's your manner little princess?" He was just about to fool around with the princess, but then the king came in.

King Arthur smiled and gave some advice to Xero about how to take care of the 'little snowflake'. Yuna, with a stressed-angry face, said "Well father I'll marry this witch of yours, but you need to give me some times for myself okay?" The king couldn't agree more.

Princess Yuna rode her horse, and head to the jungle behind the castle. But she didn't come back, even until the wedding night. The king ordered his men to search for his princess. They searched for more than a week and finally found her, dead. It looks like the princess had taken poisons to suicide. The king, nearly crazy sent death sentences to the wizards.

Hansol: Please dear king, we are innocent!

King Arthur: You are the reason my daughter committed suicide.

Xero: Now we have no other choices. (looks at B-Joo)

B-Joo: (Takes out a sachet) Hansol!

Hansol: (Grabs the sachet and blow it)

The four wizards suddenly disappeared. The king was shocked, and died. Then all the people in the castle started running away. The next 100 years will be filled with blood and bloodshed as many landowners started fighting for powers. The jungle became a scary place because the dead princess had made the people started believing in ghosts. The whereabouts of the wizards still remains a mystery.