Just want to make you happy

Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook wakes up by the smell of food and he winces as he tries to get out of bed. His side rib  hurts like hell which reminds him too much of what happened yesterday. He slowly makes his way towards the kitchen, rubbing his sleepy eyes.

 

He is faced with a happy bubbly Jimin, "Morning." Jimin smiles widely at the younger, a smile that is a little too bright for the morning but Jungkook doesn't mind, Jimin's smiles is just simply beautiful.

 

Jungkook blinks at Jimin and notices that Jimin is still wearing the same outfit as last night. He didn't leave me.

 

 

“Come, I prepared breakfast.” Jimin gestures Jungkook to sit at the counter and hands him a plate of scrambled eggs, bacons and some cupcakes, “I can’t cook for my life, scrambled eggs and bacons are the only things that I can make, but I can’t promise they actually taste good. So I bought you some cupcakes just in case.”

 

Jungkook chuckles softly, “Hyung, thank you.”

 

They eat in silence, both too busy with their own concerns and thoughts. Jungkook is worrying that Jimin will ask him about last night while Jimin is debating how he should approach the younger.

 

Jimin looks at Jungkook for a moment, the younger’s right cheek is a little swollen and a scar can be seen under his eyes; his heart arches. He wants to hug Jungkook, kiss away all of his pain and protect him. He just wants to make him happy.

 

“Jungkook-ah, is there anywhere you want to go?” Jimin asks as they are almost done eating, voice soft and sweet.

 

Jungkook looks at Jimin confused and Jimin just smiles and explains, “It’s a nice day outside so I thought maybe we can go out and have some fun.”

 

“I can’t think of anywhere that I want to go right now.” Jungkook answers.

 

Jimin thinks about it for a moment, “I know there is an aquarium near here, do you want to go?”

 

Jungkook nods with a smile and Jimin can see his eyes sparkles a little with excitement. Cute.

 

Jimin cleans up the kitchen as Jungkook gets ready to go out. They starts walking to the aquarium. It’s just the beginning of December but it’s getting really cold outside. Jimin shivers a little in his coat, regretting that he should’ve wore a thicker jacket and Jungkook notices it. He takes off his big, fluffy, red scarf and wraps it around the elder’s neck. Jimin looks at Jungkook surprised and all flustered, face as red as the scarf. 

 

“Jungkook..”

 

“It’s okay, I’m not cold.” Jungkook says without looking at Jimin, eyes focus on his feet. Jimin buries his face in Jungkook’s scarf, feel warmth spread inside him and the scarf smells like Jungkook, fresh and sweet.

 

 

They arrive at the aquarium soon after and fortunately, it is a weekday so it doesn’t take them long to the tickets.

 

Jungkook got super excited and became a little kid as they entered the aquarium. He kept jumping around, yelling things like “Hyung, look at this fish, it’s so weird”; “Hyung, look at that, they are beautiful”; “Hyung, come here”.

 

Jungkook currently is standing in front of the pink jelly fishes with his mouth hanging open; he seems to be really amazed by the jelly fish. Jimin chuckles at Jungkook’s expression which makes Jungkook turn to look at the elder. 

 

“Hyung, don’t laugh at me.” Jungkook pouts slightly, “It’s just they are really beautiful.”

 

“I’m not laughing at you, you are just too cute.” Jungkook blushes, “Let’s go see the penguins.”

 

“Hyung, the penguins really remind me of you.” Jungkook comments while they watch the penguins swimming.

 

Jimin frowns, “Why?”

 

“Because you are as small as the penguins.”

 

“Yah.” and Jungkook giggles beside him which makes Jimin smile. The younger even jokes about h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter