Mood Swing

My Beautiful Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kim Jongin never thought that pregnancy can turn his husband to become extremely beautiful.

 

It is not that Kyungsoo was not beautiful before, to be honest, Kyungsoo is prettier than anyone Jongin had meet in this entire life. But the way Kyungsoo shines perfectly with his baby bump is the new definition of beautiful for Jongin.

 

There were plenty of things in Jongin’s to do list to learn as soon to be father, yet his beloved husband, Kyungsoo never really had intention to put effort in it. As his due date approached, Kyungsoo’s parents had asked them to move to their house but Kyungsoo rejected it with many excuse.

 

Actually, Kyungsoo did not wanted to leave Jongin alone in their apartment, on the other hand, if Jongin followed him to stay with his parents, it will be hard for him to commute to his work place. Jongin had told him that is okay, and Jongin did not mind to drive extra hours if it will make things easier for Kyungsoo. However, no matter how brat Kyungsoo is during his pregnancy, he still did not want to burden his husband.

 

Kyungsoo said he did not want his teddy bear husband to die in car, of course, sooner or later he will die but not in this way. According to Kyungsoo, Jongin will die in his office because of heart attack but that only happen when he enters his seven decade of life. Jongin, as a patient husband he is, he just nodded and cannot disagree with what his husband said.

 

Jongin needs to admit that there are too many days when Kyungsoo spent it with pouts, complaints, and eating ritual during his pregnancy. There were also days when the elder will blabbering about her body swell due to pregnancy and, keep blaming Jongin for that. Despite how blunt and adamant Kyungsoo is, at the end of the day, the cute husband of Jongin will come, hugging Jongin tightly before uttering apology for his attitudes. As respond to the cute action, Jongin will always smile, and told Kyungsoo that, it is okay and he’s totally understand it.

 

“Jongin,”

 

There was this wonderful evening when Kyungsoo came to the kitchen where Jongin was struggling to prepare for their dinner. Jongin turned to give him a look, only to meet a frowning face of his pretty husband.

 

“Why with that face, honey?”

 

“Do you think I look fat?” Kyungsoo asked straightly, “Don’t lie, because I’m seven month pregnant I know I looked like elephant.”

 

Setting off the stove after he put the lid on the pot, he walked toward the feeble male who was standing near the kitchen counters. “I felt like I’m not seeing myself in the mirror. It’s all your fault making me like this.”

 

These past months since Kyungsoo’s pregnant, Jongin had always tried hard to not feel hurt by every Kyungsoo’s words. Jongin understands that all of these rambles and complaints he heard were nothing compare to what Kyungsoo had been deal, now and later during the labor. Bending down to have an equal height with Kyungsoo’s baby bump, Jongin gently rubbed and kissed it tenderly.

 

“What are you doing? I’m asking you, answer me.”

 

Kyungsoo moved backward, brows still frowning, lips was pouted at its very best. Jongin smiled as he stood from his position, and now facing the elder.

 

“You’re not fat, you’re pregnant, dear.”

 

“Of course I’m pregnant. You shove me with your junior every night. I hate you!”

 

Kyungsoo stomped few times before he ran from the kitchen to their room, suddenly upset with his husband’s answer. It always like this, Kyungsoo always lost his temper and burst into tears all of sudden even though Jongin did nothing but pampering him with love. Kyungsoo felt guilty every time but it’s not that he wante

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter