Altered Hormone

My Beautiful Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A three month pregnant Kyungsoo was really not a normal pregnant person.

 

He cried a lot – like really a lot, but after minutes of crying he will laugh like a seal for another minutes and he will cry again or maybe groaning nonstop for hours. His mood swings are on its peak and Jongin can do nothing but pray for a mercy from God to protect him from his lovely cute husband.

 

“Kim Jongin!”

 

Jongin startled from his daydream when his kind and nice husband threw him with a spoon – a spoon that still have yogurt sticks to it – and giving him a very sharp hyena glare.

 

“You didn’t hear me.”

 

Kyungsoo said as he started forming a pout on his lips but then changing it to a lips bite action. Jongin thought it’s so y, oh okay, kill him but Jongin’s still a twenty three years old healthy young man. It’s normal to have desire and special needs to fulfill on, but yeah, Kyungsoo keeps pushing him away since weeks ago.

 

“I’m fat, right? I looked like a fat elephant, right?”

 

The yogurt he enjoyed eating just now already put aside – well at least he didn’t throw it to Jongin. Last week, Kyungsoo did throw Jongin with a glass of orange juice because Jongin accidentally said his tummy looks chubby than before.

 

Any words will sound so wrong in Kyungsoo’s ears. Everything will be wrongly interpret by Kyungsoo.

 

“I- I don’t want to see you. I hate you.”

 

Kyungsoo already had his tears flow on his cheeks and he started to sob when he tried to hide his face in his palms. He really hates himself because he will just cry even though he didn’t want to.

 

“Kyungsoo honey, I’m not saying that. You’re not ugly.”

 

He tried to reach Kyungsoo to put the older in his arm but Kyungsoo rejected him by moving backward from his seat. The couch was not that big but enough to make distance for both of them.

 

“But you didn’t pay attention to me anymore. I- I know it, you want to leave me right? Because- because-” Kyungsoo’s hiccups stop him from talking for a while before he hold his breath for few minutes and continues his rants again. “Because I’m not in shape anymore, my tummy looks big, my cheeks bloated, and- and- and I smell like vomit because I throw up all the day, right?”

 

Kyungsoo cries, he cries really hard this time but Jongin just watched him cried like a stupid husband who you see in the cliché dramas in television. Minutes passed with tears, hiccups and sobs, Kyungsoo stopped crying.

 

“Enough?”

 

Kyungsoo didn’t answer Jongin’s question but stare at him with his emotionless eyes. He thought Jongin will comfort him but the younger just let him crying without effort to make him stop.

 

“You really don’t love me anymore, right Kim Jongin?”

 

Kyungsoo tried to hold his tears this time – even though his tears already fill his pole of eyes but he won’t let Jongin sees it – he didn’t want to appear weak in front of Jongin.

 

“You really like to mention my fu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter