Evil Yongie

B-Day

Seunghyun is excited or should I say way beyond excited because today is the day he would fly back to S.Korea and finally get to spending time with his handsome and wonderful boyfriend and most of all today was his birthday.

 
So through the whole journey, Seunghyun urge his manager to fill up the forms and passing the customs quickly like a little boy would  urge his mother for toys. When the manager manage to finish all his duties while rolling his eyes, he accompany behind a Seunghyun running, boarding the plane.
 
~~~~~~~~~~2 hours later ~~~~~~~~~
 
When his car come to an halt, Seunghyun get out of his van before the chauffeur could open the door for him. He ran across the guard stand which the guard recognise him and let him be. He press the button of the level that Jiyong live in and wait not willingly.
 
He open door and saw the man he has wished to see for days sitting in front of his laptop, typing. Without hesitation, Seunghyun immediately embrace Jiyong and smooch him  right on his lips, for a long damn time. Claiming back the kisses and time that he had missed.
 
He ended their kiss with a "Muah" and smile dazzlingly with the side of his eyes turn up making it crinkle.
"Hi." He just say a simple greeting to Jiyong and earning back the same respond.
So without much sayings, Seunghyun immediately ask him, He's not gonna lie because he is completely excited of how Jiyong would celebrate his birthday.
"So...do you remember what day today is?"
Jiyong just keep a straight face getting up from his seat and said
"No. Anyway, make yourself at home. I have a meeting with Youngbae."
Seunghyun's heart sink at his words and disappointment wash over him.
"Aren't you going to stay with me? I just came back, don't you miss me?"
Seunghyun ramble with a whinny voice looking for a last little hope.
"Well, Hyunnie I miss you too but I got work to do."
*PLANG!* 
His hope has broke, glass pieces scattering everywhere. So he hold his tears in and forcing out a smile.
"Ok then baby, go before you are late." He still manage to say it with a cheerful voice but not until Jiyong leave the house with his men purse and close the door like anything was normal. It is NORMAL, it's NORMAL for him!
 
With heavy footsteps, he walk to their shared bedroom. Falling onto their bed, wrapping himself up in the blankets, letting tears fall down from his cheeks. Seunghyun was not the type to cry easily for anything but to your concern Jiyong is his everything, almost god like existence.
 
He let his tear slide down freely making his nose red and eyes swelling with his insecurities nonsense running through his head,
"Is he leaving me? He used to be the one remember every kind of special day. He definitely is leaving me for someone better. He was cold like just now even a few days before I left."
Then a sob broke from his lip and he lower down his head murmuring this time.
"But it's my birthday....plus I miss him so much, I love him..."
 
But what Seunghyun fail to notice is that Jiyong is by their bedroom's door peeking at Seunghyun's vulnerable behaviour. Jiyong just can't hold it so he open the door standing infront of Seunghyun.
"Hyunnie, I love you too much. I won't leave you." 
Seunghyun bring his head up and look at Jiyong smiling at him. Seunghyun just hug his legs.
"But, you just broke your promise."
which end up making Jiyong pulling him up and telling him to wait with a smile.
 
"Now Hyunnie, let's go to the living room." 
Seunghyun just nod his head rapidly with Jiyong laughing and wipe his snot out from his face with his delicate fingers.
When he reach the living room, Seunghyun felt like he could just broke down not out of sadness but happiness. Daesung, Seungri, Youngbae and 2ne1 was there, in his living room with a gigantic chocolate cake on his coffee table. He thank everyone while covering his mouth and look at Jiyong with red, tears eyes.
"I hate you very much Kwon Ji Yong!"
Seunghyun stump his feet on the floor making everyone laugh.
"I love you too Hyunnie bear!"
Jiyong said and they smooch making the others in the room blush.
At the end of the night, Jiyong keep teasing Seunghyun with his earlier behaviour and earn a Seunghyun saying,
"You are one evil actor, Yongie."
 
______________________________________
This bad... OMG this is really bad! BAD!!! 
I just have a bad feeling for this but anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOP OPPA!! GTOP FOREVER!!! I apologise for any mistake has been made up there. I hope you enjoy this fic. Thank you very much for your kind attention. Subscribes and comments  if you like. ^^ 
 
P.S:*creepyass face* I like comments~ 😜