Home.

The problem to be engaged to an Idol

You were walking home, completely soaked, from head to toes, your mind still remembering what those ugly, fatty and rude girls have done to you.They were your classmates and as soon as you engaged to _____ they eyed you.Your school was an Art School and they tried to make you take a bad note every time they could.But it seemed that they had enough so first they argued with you, then they started to push you back and after they have kicked you in your stomach.Infact, it hurt so  bad.Luckily, they haven't touched your face or parts of your body that you couldn't hide to friends, parents and especially your boyfriend.He would kick their off if he finds out all but you were afraid of the consequences so, it's better to lie.Lie is not always a bad thing, right?But they also stolen your bike and your umbrella.If your boyfriend was at your place and he sees you soaked with water and late, he will find out for sure."Let's hurry up and cross our fingers!" you thought, taking out any trace of tears with your hands.

While walking you avoided the people looking at you, embarrassed.You thought at your hair, your clothes, your make-up... God, you would scare a ghost!

Once at home, you opened the door and entered.You were squeezing your hair from the water when you saw who you don't wanted to be there. _____.

He looked at you, then he said:"_____-ah, why are you arriving now?Where have you been and, did you not have an umbrella?" Those words reminded you what happened and your eyes started to gain water.You felt shameful.

Your boyfriend came near you and trying not to be seen cry, you pulled down your face to him.You even didn't have the courage to face him right now and revealing him the truth.

"Hey,...what's wrong?" he said worried.

Your watery eyes hurt, so you let a tear flow down but _____ noticed it and suddenly he hugged you gently.

"You can tell me anything.We made a promise, remember?No secrets between us.So, come on.."

The promise.God, you've totally broke it.That was the final hit, you finally started to cry.Hardly.

"Shhh...it's okay, it's okay..... I'm here, it's alright..." he whispered in your ear, trying to calm you down caressing your wet head and your back with his big hands.

"O-oppa,... like th-this, your s-shirt will b-be we—" you tried to say, but the hiccups from the cry couldn't let you speak so well.

"Shhh...I don't care..." he answered.

You started to calm down after 8 minutes, then he started to say:"You're okay now." breaking the hug, he lifted your face and continued:"Let's go change the clothes or you will catch a cold!" he finished smiling.You pulled off your shoes.

His smile made almost of your sadness go away.He was your medicine to all the bad things.You smiled too as he took your hands and leaded you to your bedroom.

"You can do by yourself right?" he said leaving your hand, softly laughing.

"Of course." you replied, managing to smile a bit, hoping to succeed.And you did, according to your boyfriend's words:"Oh, that's my _____!"

You closed the door and started to undress yourself, discovering a bad bruise near your navel.You tried to touch it and as soon as you did, you kept inside you a yell from the pain.You picked up from a drawer a pair of gym shorts and a comfy and over-sized t-shirt.Although it was raining outside, it was anyway hot.You went to the mirror and saw your cheeks full of grey lines.

"Crap, the mascara..." 

You slowly opened the door and peeked out to see where your boyfriend was.There was no trace of him.Then you noticed a good smell coming from the kitchen.Was he cooking for you?You went to the bath to clean your face a bit but then you immediately went there to see what he was making.

You sat on a chair near the table, carefully not to make any sound and said:"What are you cooking?It must be delicious!"

He turned to look at you and answered:"Chicken~" smiling.You laughed at him, he was so cute sometimes.

"But, you hair are wet!Wait me here..." he continued, rushing to the bathroom and coming back with a hairdryer.

You snorted and said:"Oppa, they're not so wet, just the tips of them...No need to use that!" smiling and lifting your eyebrows.But him as always, just didn't care and started to dry your hair.The way he passed his long fingers through your hair made you get sleepy.You closed your eyes and you let him do it.You don't know how time passed but, you started to feel a strange smell in the air.It reminded you... something burnt...

THE CHICKEN!

"Oppa the chicken!" you shouted to him.When he understood the sentence he sniffed and he ran to the kitchener and turned off the gas.The chicken was ALL burnt.

"Erm.. _____,... I guess we should eat ramyun...." he said with a gloomy face.

But you cheered him up:"Ya, don't worry!I'll cook it for you the next time you come here!" smiling at him.

You got up from the chair maybe too fast and that caused your head spinning a bit.You held yourself to the table with your arms and stayed still until you boyfriend's words came to you:"_____-ah, you're alright?Hey don't scare me like this..." he said placing his hands on your shoulders, now trying to look in your eyes to see what was wrong.When the walls of the kitchen stopped to spin, you finally loosed the grip to the table and stayed on your feet.

"It's okay, I just got up too fast and my legs were a bit frozen... now is gone!" you finished with a big smile on your mouth.

"Mh.." your boyfriend seemed not to believe your acting words, so you attacked him with some age.

"I'm hungry, _____-ah, please let's hurry up and make this ramyun~!" I said all cute, making the bbuing-bbuing pose.

"Obvious, sweetheart~"

 

Hello everybody~!

As you know this is my very-first fanfiction ( English or non ), so please be gentle with me x'D

I hope you enjoyed this! :)

Next chapter will arrive soon~