FINAL

Phone
     At the Bangtan Dorm...
 
 
     Jimin was sitting onthe sofa, talking selcas but his phone began to shut down by itself, demanding him to be charged, and so he did.
 
 
      And now he's dying out of boredom.
 
 
      He looks around to see who's free but unfortunately, all of them are busy with their phones, even  Seokjin who's usually on his kitchen, cooking and eating foods.
 
 
      Taehyung and Jungkook were sitting beside him but they're kind of playing some king of a RPG games in their phones. He doesn't like those kind of games so nope thank you very much.
 
 
      Namjoon, who's busy singing like a wailing banshee as he listens to his music jam of the day, which Jimin doesn't have--- jams, I mean.
 
 
      Hoseok is also out with his friends, hanging out for god-knows-what so that only leaves him with ONLY one option.
 
 
      Yoongi.
 
 
       As far as he knew, the elder is on the studio, working on his lyrics that he thought the elder is now currently living there. So Jimin took his jacket and told the pther members that he'll be going to the studio and the responses they gave him were quite... touching.
 
 
       "Okay." -Taehyung
 
 
        Jungkook only nodded his head.
 
 
        Namjoon keeps singing, didn't even hear the dancer one bit.
 
 
        "Just don't do something there, alright, like making out there or having se---"
 
 
        "OKAY NOW I'M GOING!!!" Jimin cut out the eldest's speech of because damn that's downward embarrassing oh my god I can't.
 
 
=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
 
 
          After entering the building, Jimin took a deep breath as he went inside the studio as where he expected the rapper is.
 
 
          As if his luck was on his side at the moment, Yoongi was indeed inside the studio, completely focused on his work that he didn't even notice the younger who was looking at him with so much admiration.
 
 
          Only you Yoongi-hyung, only you.
 
 
          "Hyung." Jimin whispered through the elder's ear, startling the rapper in the process as he's screaming profanities towards whoever dared to interrupt his work, only to stop as soon as he heard an oh-so-familiar laugh.
 
 
          "Not cool, Jimin. Not cool." He looked at the younger plainly and Jimin just did a grin in response. Brat.
 
 
           "What the hell are you even doing here? Shouldn't you be at the dorm taking a rest?" Yoongi asked.
 
 
           "The dorm's too boring and my phone ran out of battery and the others were also busy."
 
 
           "So you think that I'm not busy here?" Yoongi raised one eyebrow, looking at Jimin who just smiled.
 
 
           "Well, your phone's not busy so can I---"
 
 
           "No, I'm not gonna let you lend my phone if that's what you're asking because the last time you asked, you ended up losing it somewhere." Yoongi answered firmly, cutting Jimin's words off.
 
 
           Jimin internally sighed. Then I guess it's time to use my Yoongi-weapon.
 
 
           "Hyung please? PLEEEEEEEASE LET ME BORROW YOUR PHONE I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL BEHAVE HERE AT THE STUDIO IF YOU DO SO PLEASE PLEASE PWEEEEEEEASE?!" Jimin whined cutely, and Yoongi has a soft spot for cute things (*cough* Jimin *cough*), the elder just sighed.
 
 
           "Just take it." Yoongi said, not looking at Jimin who suddenly grins so bright that the elder might need sunglasses to cover his eyes.
 
 
            
           "Thanks hyung!!!" Jimin said as he took the elder's phone with delight and everything went silent.
 
 
            Until Jimin spoke. Again.
 
 
           "Uhhhh... Hyung?" Jimin called the elder one again and Yoongi just hummed in response.
 
 
           "What's the passcode?" Jimin asked.
 
 
           "...1-0-1-3." Yoongi said, looking back at his laptop to his his blushing cheeks to the younger.
 
 
           "THANKS HYUNG!!!" Jimin grins again as he pressed the numbers Yoongi had just told.
 
 
           "1... 0... 1... 3..." Jimin's voice went smaller as he realized the numbers was very familiar for him not to know.
 
 
            It's Jimin's birthday.
 
 
           "How cute." Jimin muttered as he giggled and looked at his hyung who was blushing non-stop.
 
 
           "Shut up." Yoongi said plainly, though his face clearly told the younger otherwise.
 
 
            So much for not being obvious. Pft.
 
 
=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
 
 
            Few minutes later...
 
 
            "Hyung." Jimin called again and the elder just hummed. Typical Yoongi as usual.
 
 
            "Here." Jimin said as he put the phone back to the table. "Thanks for lending me your phone. I'll just leave it there." 
 
 
            "Leaving already?" Yoongi asked.
 
 
            "What? You don't want me to?" Jimin asked back, which made the elder blush again.
 
 
            "J-just go already. Geez, I was just asking." Yoongi stuttered, which made Jimin grin like an idiot.
 
 
            "I'm just going to the practice room to practice the dance steps the choreographer just teach us." Jimin said.
 
 
             "Don't miss me too much, hyung." Jimin whispered to the elder's ears and before the elder can respond, the younger was already out, leaving him alone in the studio so he just shrugged it off and went back to his work.
 
 
             But it seems his mind was so distracted as to what Jimin had done with his phone so he opened it and the first thing he saw is a picture of Jimin winking while making a small gesture of heart on a cute way as a lockscreen. It's really cute but Yoongi being Yoongi...
 
 
             "I'll kill that brat for changing my lockscreen without my permission." Yoongi muttered but then smiled afterwards. He just can't get mad with Jimin. Ugh.
 
 
             "Oh well, I think I'll forgive you this time brat." He said to no one as he looked back at the screen before going back to focus on his work  feeling motivated with his new infiration (bc infires).
 
 
=_=_=_=END=_=_=_=