Bonus Story: Holiday in France (part 2)

Two Enemies In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Ga Young and Kyuhyun woke up. They had ramen for breakfast. "Where are we going first?" asked Ga Young as she slurp onto her ramen. "Before we go anywhere, we had to buy tickets if we want to go anywhere in Paris," replied Kyuhyun. He took out the map and study it. "We'll go and visit these famous monuments such as the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, the Lourve etc." 

Ga Young just ate her food. "Sounds interesting. Let's finished our breakfast and we can go." After they finished their food, they changed their clothes and left the apartment for the Metro station. "Excuse me? We like to get tickets," said Kyuhyun. But the lady spoke in French. "Oh dear! She doesn't speak English, Kyu," whispered Ga Young. Fortunately for them, the lady showed them how to use the machine to purchase the tickets. "Merci," Kyuhyun thanked her and tried using the machine. 

At last, they got their tickets for two days in France. "Now we can go anywhere with these." First, they went to the Arc de Triomphe as planned. Ga Young took out her camera and snap a photo of Kyuhyun and herself and together. "Excuse me? Can you......" the person gasped when she saw the familiar faces. "Kyuhyun! Ga Young! What a coincidence we meet again!" It was Yeiji and Jung Hyun. Ga Young's excitement died down. "Where are you staying?" asked Yeiji. "In an apartment," replied Ga Young.

Yeiji clicked her tongue. "Why stay in a cramp apartment when you can stay at a hotel? We're staying at a five star hotel," she said. "That's okay. We can't afford five star hotels," said Kyuhyun. Yeiji began to smile. "Yeah. Not everyone can afford to stay in a hotel," she told him. "You guys must be lucky," said Ga Young. "We are," said Jung Hyun. "Come and visit us at our hotel. It's very beautiful." Yeiji grabbed Kyuhyun's arm. "Come, Kyuhyun. Let's take a selfie together." She held out her selfie stick and snap a photo. 

"Thank you. We look wonderful in the photo," said Yeiji. "Come on, Kyu. Let's go to the Eiffel Tower next," Ga Young said to Kyuhyun. Yeiji's eyes began to lightened up. "We are also going there next. Can we follow you?" she asked. Ga Young wanted to say no but Kyuhyun said they can follow. Yeiji squealed with joy. "Hurray! Let's go then!" 

She began to link onto Kyuhyun's arm as they walked back to the Metro station, much to Ga Young's annoyance. She stare at Jung Hyun. "Hey! You're her husband, right? Shouldn't you do something about your wife?" she asked. Jung Hyun looked at Yeiji and then back at Ga Young. "What about Yeiji?" he asked back. Ga Young slapped her head with frustration. "Do you realized that your wife is holding my boyfriend's arm? She is married to you, for heaven's sake! You should do something!" she hissed. 

Jung Hyun looked at his wife flirting with Kyuhyun. "What can I do? Yeiji is someone who always want what she desires. If she wants something, she must have it. That includes handsome strangers. If I don't get her what she wants, she'll make a fuss. Yeiji has a really bad temper if things don't go her way," he said. "But she is married!" cried Ga Young. "You gotta explained to her that you belonged to her only. Just because you're not handsome doesn't mean she must cheat on you. If she's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter