How you met

BigBang imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Seung Hyun~ "Chen Lee get back here now!" you yelled at your niece, your older sister was busy with work and your brother in law was out of the country on bussines. "But unnie I want new toys" she cried as she ran circles around you. "Lee stop you have enough toys at home" you said. "Unnie I have no toys at your house" she wined. "Lee I'm here to get a toy for my best friend's son birthday" you said. Lee sat on the floor and cried. "I give up if you behave yourself you can get one toy and only one" you said. Lee got up and ran away from you, you ran after her once you found her she was on the ground she was looking up at a tall guy wearing sunglasses. Lee stood up and poked the guys leg. He looked down "Hello mister could you get me that bear brick my unnie said that if I behave then she'll get me a toy and won't tell my umma that I've been bad girl" Lee said. The guy gave her the bear brick that she pointed at. You walked to the guy and picked up Lee. " I'm so sorry she always going up to people and talking to them." you said. The guy removed his glasses it was Choi Seung Hyun more known as T.O.P of BigBang. "How about you do me a favor" he said. You nodded "Sure what is it" you said. "Go on a date with me" he said. "Sure I'll love to but how about a day that I'm not babysitting this girl" you said. "Fine with me here give me your phone number I'll call you when I pick out a good date" he said. You gave him your phone number "Okay see you then bye Seung Hyun" you said and went to pay for the toys.

 

Dong Youngbae~ You were at the park walking your dog. You were listening to your music on your phone when your dod started to pull you, your hands slipped from the leash "Ah! Rosey get back here" you said as you started to run after your dog. You ran around the park but you couldn't see your dog you sat at the near by bench. You wiped the tears from your eyes "Rosey where are you" you cried. You looked at the ground and you saw feet in front of you. You looked up there was a guy with two dogs and one of them was Rosey. "Miss is this your dog?" he asked. "Yes thank you where did you find her" you asked. "I saw her running and she stopped when she saw my dog and saw you crying and you said Rosey and that's the name on your dogs tag" the guy said. "Thank you so much how could I repay you" you said. "How about you go on a date with me and my dog and your dog" he said. "Sure so what's your name" you said. "Dong Youngbae but you can call me oppa so what's your name" Youngbae said. "Y/N" you said. "Beautiful name" he said. "Thank you oppa" you said. 

 

Kwon Jiyong~ You were a new member at YG you are a solo sing and rapper, you were on your way to the elevator. You stopped at the next floor and you saw a guy waiting there with girls yelling "G-Dragon oppa I love you" Jiyong got on to the elevator. He pushed a button and the door closed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter