Final

Prisoners
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Again don't expect much. This is my first one-shot, ever. So it's just, gonna be bad.

••••--------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~--------------------------••••

Kyungsoo has no idea why he was here. In a filthy ancient prison with no escape. The musky old scent of prisoners hung in the air as he walked through the rusty iron gates. The island where the prison was, was surrounded by deep and dangerous waters. There really was no escape! Unless, he can swim one and a half miles to San Francisco Bay. He doubts he can though. He was in Alcatraz, the prison with a maximum security. People who have tried to escape either ended up dead or just caught again. There was no point in trying to escape, he was so effin sure he would fail.

Ugh! My life! Kyung soo thought. He just had to be greedy and trust his poor old dad ( a muderer), who had abandoned him into an orphanage after his mother died. Seriously, he shouldn't have took up the damn old mans offer.

One night, when he had been sleeping peacefully in his comfortable bed in the orphanage (this was 2 months ago). He heard something scurrying past his door. It sounded like footsteps. He had been too curious, for his own good and peeked out of the door before he could stop himself. There stood, his father in all his beautiful glory. Yeah, his father was hot, just like himself. He had probably gotten his looks from his father none the less. He had always remembered his father, he could never forget that deep black hole of an eye he had. His eyes were prettily tinted light brown, like his moms.

-Flashback actually starts now-

" D.O, my son!" D.O's ex-father shouts, escastic to finally see his son after son after so long (not).

" I don't like you go away." I deadpan back " You abandoned me, put me in an orphanage, why are you here now, huh? To take me away? Well, am not going. I like it here better than I ever did in that old mansion of yours!" He shouts, his lonely feelings taking control.

"Son! Calm down, let me explai-" D.O' s father starts.

" No! I don't want to hear a word from you! I hate you so much, do you know that?!" He shouts yet again.

" I have a very good offer though." He smirks slyly.

I don't trust that look of his, Kyungsoo thinks.

" I want you to start looking after my business. When I die, I want my one and only son to be the successor of the company." Mr. D.O explains.

~Back to present~

You can just imagine what happened after that. Kyungsoo took up his offer and he made Kyungsoo a millionaire. But that's where it stops. His sad but majestic life. One day the police come into their mansion asking for Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo asks them what was wrong........

It just went haywire after that. His dad had murdered somebody just after he had took over the company! So that means, the old cunning man was lying to him. He didn't want his son back. He just wanted someone to blame the terrible crime upon. From the information the police had, the murderer was the owner of the multi-million company. So that means, D.O Kyungsoo. Yup, you head it, D.O kyungsoo.

Now he was here in Alcatraz with 5 guards walking backwards and forwards in front of his cell. 2 were chubby, and looked like twins to him. The other 3 were triplets. They all had the same grim looks on their faces. It made him fell a bit uneasy.

There was a guy sleeping on the other bed. Yeah, he had to share a cell with a ing thief/murderer, or whatever horrifying crime he did. Tan-God (yeah, that's the name he's given him) was facing the other way, so there as no way to see his face.

He felt a wave of dizziness hit him after a while. He then realised that he was just very tired. He decides to get some sleep. If he was going to be here for the rest of his life, then he m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter