Chocolate Ice Cream

Chocolate Ice Cream

Henry and Zhoumi were vacationing in Seoul. Since Super Junior was having their World Tour, Henry and Zhoumi decided to stay back in Seoul and just catch up later on.

It was hot as they were walking around Seoul. Henry was clearly sweating under his baseball cap. The crowd of people in the area doesn’t help either. Henry was getting irritated when they suddenly passed by an ice cream parlor. His face brightened and he ran to the store. He looked back and saw that Zhoumi was shaking his head and just stood there. Henry pouted cutely and looked at Zhoumi with big eyes but the older male only walked away. Annoyed, Henry stomped off to the opposite direction.


After a few minutes of walking, Zhoumi started feeling guilty and conscious with the silent treatment he was receiving from Henry. He stopped walking and turned around but was greeted with a gust of wind, but no Henry.

“Henry?”

Zhoumi was getting nervous. Super Junior will be back soon and if they find out that Henry’s not with him, they’ll get mad; Amber will to ‘coz they have plans for tomorrow. Sweating and nervous, Zhoumi starts running back to where he came from.

Zhoumi kept running. He even started asking other people if they saw a chubby-cheeked Canadian-Chinese boy walking around wearing a cap but nobody said yes. He was getting worried. He tried calling Henry’s phone but he remembered that Henry left his home back at the dorm. He was nervous and worried.

He was about to give up when he heard a little girl talking as he passed by a park.

“Are you Korean, mister?”

“I’m not that old, little girl. And no, I’m Chinese,”

Zhoumi followed the voice and saw that it was Henry and he was talking to a little girl. He felt relieved at first but guilt and anger replaced it. He waited until the little girl left before approaching Henry.


Henry was talking to a little girl. He grew fond of the little girl and was sad when she had to leave.

“Goodbye, Henry-oppa,”

“Goodbye, Saorin-ah,”

The little girl waved goodbye and left. Henry sighed and looked down. He felt a shadow loom over him. He looked up and locked eyes with an angry Zhoumi.

“Yah! Why did you run off like that?!”

Henry was shocked with Zhoumi’s sudden outburst. “Was it my fault?! You were the one who’s being such a jerk!”

Henry could feel his anger build up. “My fault? You were the one who just went up and left on your own. Did you ever think about how I’d feel if you were lost?”

Zhoumi softened his eyes for a second but remained stern, his anger was rising and his blood was boiling. “No Zhoumi, you were being selfish! Was it too much to ask?”

Zhoumi was shocked with Henry’s loss of honorifics. Zhoumi was at loss. Henry scoffed and yet, he had tears in his eyes and he was sobbing but he turned around and walked away. Zhoumi felt guilty. Very guilty. He followed Henry silently until the younger boy stopped in front of the swings and simply stood there.

“Henry…I’m…”

But Zhoumi was unable to finish when…


Dun dun dun! Cliffhanger! I decided to make it into a two-shot. I’ll post the finale later. Comments please. Oh, and I have a gift for all of you. I felt sad writing this, but this is really what I think.