Final

Free day

Mina yawns, she's bored to death by the drama that Sana is so interested in. She stares at her lover, but it's no use. It's their first free day in two months and it can't be wasted like this. Mina has to do something. She wraps her arms around Sana's waist and places her lips on her girlfriend's neck. She knows Sana's weak spot.

Sana is taken back by the random kiss, she moves awkwardly under Mina's touch and keeps her eyes on the TV. The ignored girl notices her cheeks turning bright pink. Mina smirks and kisses Sana again, this time on her red cheek. She pecks her cute cheek multiple times, but is still ignored. "Stop it Mina ya" Sana says, not even looking at younger girl.

Now Mina is getting annoyed.  She wants attention from Sana and she will get it. "No" she says, pins Sana down and kisses her. Sana blushes again, but much deeper than before. "You yahhhh" Sana shouts, flustered. 

Mina moves to a bright red mark to Sana's collarbone. This is what you get for not paying attention to Myoui Mina. Sana is now blushing real mad, she's still trying to push her aggressive girlfriend off her, unsuccessfully. Mina pecks her lips one more time before getting off Sana.

Sana sits and focuses back to the drama. "Hmph. I missed the best part" she whines and just as she thought she could now watch the drama with no interrupts Mina quickly grabs her hands and pins her back down. Dang, now Sana is stuck under Mina and can't do anything when Mina kisses her, but at this point Sana couldn't care less about her drama anymore.

Finally Sana kisses her girlfriend back and smiles when she feels Mina smile into their kiss.