Ignore

The Series In Our Finale

"Seungkwan, help me bring Jihoon to his room and Dino, you accompany Hoshi" Joshua commanded as they assist Jihoon who already fainted from the alcohol and Hoshi who still can walk but is obviously wasted because of him being 10x loud than usual. Jeonghan had an urgent call so he wasn't able to join them who already looked like a rescue team saving 1 man who just fainted and another who had gone crazy.

And just like Joshua has said, He and Seungkwan carried Jihoon to his room while Dino went with Hoshi.

"Hey, hey, hey why're you following me?" Hoshi pushed Dino lightly, "You think I'm drunk?" He laughed, "I can go to my to room on my own"

"But--"

"Trust me, that one! That's my room! See, I know where my room is" he clapped as Dino scratched his head but still continued following him, "I told you I can go on my own. Do you really think I'm drunk? Man, that's.." he hiccuped, "offensive.."

"Okay, okay. If you can, then I'll go now. I'm feeling very sleepy as well" Dino said and walked towards his room.

"Okay good night, maknae-ya" Hoshi waved as he opened the door to his room. He was about to go to his bed, when he saw two figures lying on it. He walked towards the two and realized who they were, "What the are you doing with Yeseul?!" He shouted, waking the two up.

"What?" Yeseul examined him with her eyes. She got up and that's when she realized where she was, "W-we're not doing anything.....Hoshi, Are you drunk?h

"Kim Mingyu!" Hoshi pointed at Mingyu as the latter sat up, "What's so good about you?! You're nothing but a pretty faceuu. You're just a boy" He laughed, "When you found out Yeseul has a crush on you, you pursued her right away. You don't really love her, Do you?"

"What did you say?" Mingyu removed the blanket off of him and charged into Hoshi, sending him to the floor.

"Hoshi!!!!!" Yeseul exclaimed as she, herself, got up too and tried to stop Mingyu who was still throwing punches at him, "Stop stop stop stop stop...." She chanted as she embraced Mingyu from behind, pulling him so that his fist wouldn't meet Hoshi.

"What's going on?" Joshua asked as he lifted Hoshi whose lips are now bleeding.

"Get that douchebag away from me or who knows what I can do" Mingyu gritted his teeth in anger while Yeseul was still hugging him, trying to call him down.

"Dino, why did you let him go on his own?!"

"He said he already can" he explained.

"Of course he would! Have you seen a drunk person admit that he's drunk and incapable?" Joshua retorted, "My apologies, Mingyu. I'll have him sleep in our room. You can go back to sleep" He said as the three of them accompanied Hoshi who was now more incapable of walking.

"I'm sorry I didn't realize I entered your room" Yeseul bowed her head, "I-I'll go back to our room now--"

"Yeseul.." Mingyu called onto her, "You don't believe him, Do you?"

Yeseul looked back at him and didn't respond and instead tears fell.

"" Mingyu cussed. He ran towards her and pulled her into a hug, her head on his chest, "I love you, Yeseul. A lot. I love you a lot that I feel like I'm going crazy" he caressed her hair, "I hope you wouldn't doubt my love for you" He pulled away just to kiss her, "I love you. Now, I don't want you going back to bed crying" Yeseul nodded her head, "I love you too" Mingyu sent her to her proper room as he met Seungcheol and Dokyeom who just got back from wherever they went, on the way back to their room.

"Woah, You are still awake" Dokyeom exclaimed.

"That Hoshi's gonna pay" Mingyu cursed under his breath.

"Come again?" But before he can even hear his reply, if Mingyu did reply, Dokyeom's face met the door.

***

After the incident, Hoshi's bed was relocated in Room 4 where Joshua, Jihoon and Jeonghan sleeps. He also barely talks to anyone especially Mingyu and Yeseul.

"I'm getting worried about Hoshi" Yeseul said biting one of her nail.

"Who told you to sleep in his bed anyway" Dani laughed.

"I was tired and sleepy you know. I thought it was the last room"

"Do you want to talk to him?" Sujeong asked.

"He won't face me. I feel like it was my mistake. I just wanna say sorry for what Mingyu did"

"You three were both at fault" Sujeong retorted, "Maybe he won't run away if we're there. Perhaps it will be less awkward"

"Oh there's Jihoon!!" Dani exclaimed, "Maybe he knows where Hoshi is right now.. Jihooooon" she ran towards him but as soon as Jihoon took notice of her, he blinked for some seconds and went the other way. The three girls were dumbfounded. Even Jihoon?

****

Monday morning and just like the song, the rain is falling.

"Aishh" Sujeong sighed, she handed some papers and was already late for morning practice. She knows the heavy rain would be of no help. Everyone is already running to places with roofs and the only place she can go is under a big tree. She immediately ran under it, having no choice.

"Oops I'm sorry" a man apologized when he had splashed water on her socks, "Oh? Sujeong, I'm really sorry!" He was about to kneel down to touch her socks but she avoided it, "It's okay, Wonwoo..Really" she smiled as they both tried drying their hair and clothes.

The wind blew as they waited for the rain to stop. Wonwoo was getting really chilly. And to top it all, a cold gush of wind went down his spine when the back of their hands touch each other.

"Woah!!" Wonwoo yelped when Hoshi and Jun who were currently assigned to mop the floor slammed his table, waking him up from his fantasies. Funny how he was daydreaming about the two of them doing things characters do in a cliche story.

"Move. We'll clean under your chair" Jun commanded. It took some seconds before Wonwoo stood up but his eyes were still on Sujeong.

"Sujeong-ah" Wonwoo's forehead wrinkled when he saw Seungcheol sat beside her. His position was near enough to hear their conversation.

"So the basketball league is tomorrow. Would you like to watch?"

"Oh sure! I wasn't able to go to the volleyball and football league"

"YES!!" Seungcheol shouted with joy, "Thank you!! Thank you!!"

"I'm not going to watch because of you" Sujeong said making Wonwoo choke on his own saliva as he tried to mute his laugh. Seungcheol looked at his direction and glared at him.

"Well atleast you're going." Seungcheol sat back and leaned on her desk.

****


Dani was feeling uneasy. She was puzzled. Why would Lee Jihoon ignore her? They have been very distant lately but it's the first time he had shun her face to face.

It was her first time being treated like this so it bothered her a lot.

ring ring

Dani dialed Jihoon's number and as soon as he answered the call, she argued, "What the hell was that?"

"What?"

"Why are you ignoring me?"

"I'm not"

Dani sighed, "Do we have a problem?"

"Nothing." He cleared his throat, "So how is Vernon treating you?"

"Well, he's nice? Wow, that's so random"

Jihoon laughed, "Life really is funny. It's like it was just yesterday when you hated him and now you're together."

"What????????????? Jihoon, we're not together yet"

"Yet" Jihoon emphasized.

"Is this why you're ignoring me?"

"I told you I'm not"

"Sure, you're not" Dani was already getting annoyed.

"You know I'm kinda busy right now. I'm going to hang up" he calmly said.

"Fine, then!" She yelled and hung up first