Raise Your Hand! Truth or Dare?

Crush

"Annyeonghaseyo, jeoneun Bambamimnida, manaseo bangabseumnida." Yugyeom didn't give any attention to the new kid. He heard the girls in his class talked about 'the transfer kid from Thailand.'

They were gossiping that the new kid would probably good looking, or would be disgusting. 

No, it is not like Yugyeom listening to them everyday. They talked when he was there, so it was not his fault. 

"Okay Bambam, i know you have some problems in language, so please try hard okay? Now you can seat beside... Jihyun." The teacher said then asked Jihyun to raise her hand. 

"Ne, gamsahabnida ssaem!" The new kid aswered happily then walked toward the Jihyun girl. 

The part Yugyeom hates the most. Jihyun is sitting in front of him. And he hates new people. So things would be pretty tough for him.

"Hi! I'm Kunpimook Bhuwakul, but because it feels strange here, so please call me Bambam! Please take care of me!" The Bambam guy is so annoying. That was the only thing Yugyeom can thinking of. 

"Aww, your voice is sooooo cute!! OMG YOU'RE CUTEE!!! And omg omg yesss i would love to take care of you~~" Yugyeom heard Jihyun fangirling over the Kunpi what guy. What the hell. He thought. 

Yugyeom felt a little bit annoyed, so he tried to check out how the new boy looked like. 

When he looked the new guy, he didn't do anything but frozen. His eyes locked to the new boy and his heart skipped a beat. 

"Eo? Hi there!! Sorry didn't introduce my self to you before i'm Bambam, nice to meet you!" Bambam said to the frozen Yugyeom. Got no reaction, he scratched his head and then slowly waved his hand in front of the still frozen Yugyeom. 

"Eum, hey? Are you okay?" He asking while waving his hand. 

"Eo? Y-yeah, i-i'm, m fine! Yeah." He doomed. 

"Kkk, you're cute! Mind introducing your self?" Bambam smiled then said. Yugyeom got blushed when Bambam said that he's cute. 

"K-kim Yu-Yugyeom!"   

"Lol, what's wrong Kim Yugyeom? Our quiet ice prince? Nervous?" Jihyun . And Yugyeom only sent her his deathly glares. Seriously it was a good thing that Jihyun was one of his friends, or she would ended up became the no head girl. Kay, that is pretty cruel. 

"Kk, you are? Well breaking ice isn't hard right?" Then both Bambam and Jinhyun laughed. Ck, seriously, he should control his self later. 

The next week, Bambam has got a lot of friends. Including Jihyun which has smitten with Bambam since the first time the Thai native came. 

Bambam got a lot of friend and became one of the school princes. Yup with only one week since he has transferred there. 

Yugyeom, in the other hand got the bigger crush on the cute Thai native. Seriously, you got no jam- was the sentence he got from his best friend, Jackson every single day. 

Sure, as you had expected, Jackson and Bambam had been friends. Oh don't forget Jinyoung has also been friends with the cute boy, because he is cute, is the reason why Jinyoung wanted to be the Kunpi what guy friend. And because he is cute, was also the reason why Jaebum dated him, and because he is cute is the reason why he has a crush on the Thai native. 

But Jackson's boyfriend wanted to be friends with Bambam just because the other is cuter than Jackson, as talkative as Jackson, but not annoying like Jackson. And it was the reason why he sat with only Jackson, Jaebum, and Jinyoung, no Mark. Jackson avoids him though, and Mark didn't seem to be care. 

Forget the foreigners couple, but now Yugyeom starring at the older -yes he found out that Bambam is months older than him- he can see Bambam found a new game to play with his friends, or the annoyed Yugyeom would like to call them "Bambam's followers" rather than "his friends" like seriously. 

"So, who want to play extreme truth or dare raise your hand!" Yugyeom heard him asking, and he never know that he also raised his hand which made his friends raised their eyebrow. 

"Eoh, kkk, Gyeom-ah, neon neomu meolji-ya! Come here!" The other called him, made him scratch his head and walked toward the smaller boy. Yup instantly made his friends smirked. 

"Ekhem, our maknae walking toward his crush." Jaebum teased. 

"Maybe he wants to ask him out on a date." Jinyoung said, getting into his boyfriend evil plan.

"Right, let's do triple date, right Jackson hyung?" Yugyeom smirked and teased Jackson instead of blushed and getting into the parents joke. 

"SHUT UP YOU ING BASTARDS!!" Jackson almost yell out loud, but then Jaebum blocked his mouth with tissues and he chocked. 

"Shut up Wang." 

Yugyeom has walked away anyway, so now he is sitting in front of his crush with crazily beating heart. Yes yes, some of his fans are almost screaming, but he doesn't give a to care. 

"Okay, so, i will spin this bottle-" Bambam says and showing the mineral water bottle which has been emptied. "And the one who pointed by this bottle gonna do the truth or dare." Bambam said again. 

"Wait, it's not gonna be fun if we ask the person truth or dare based on who got chosen. What about we all deal on a dare to be done, and a question to be answered honestly??" Mark suggested. Well Mark, you just told us that you had played this game several times aren't you?

"Woah, that's not bad!" Jihyun said. 

"Cool, let's make this fast. Dare, date someone here, and kiss him/her here. Truth, go on and tell us what pattern of pantie you use, and the color, tell us who is your crush, tell us what dream you have ever had with your crush, and tell us you're still or nah? Deal?" Bambam said. 

"Woah woah woah, those are too vulgar man." Peniel said. 

"But, that's gonna be fun, though. Let's just start!" Wonshik replied. 

He is doomed. Yes Yugyeom is so doomed. Dare is suicide and is totally bad, the truth neither. And they are not optional. 

Dude, he is wearing a pink with heart patterns now. 

"Okay, let's go!" Just by then Yubin spun the bottle and eventually stopped at Yugyeom. 

"Aww, oppa you got chosen!! Aw, angels always have their magnet!" A girl said, Yugyeom forgot her name but he remember that she is his sasaeng fan. Lol, can he just kill himself now?

"U-ugh yeah." 

"Ok, Gyeommie, now, choose! Truth or Dare?"

"Eum..." Yugyeom took pretty long time to think, like almost three minutes or so. He made everyone kinda nervous. This is it, this is the end of the cool history of the school ice prince. 

"Dare."

CRIINGG

The bell rang and his fans jaw dropped. 

"Oppa! Yugyeom oppa! Please choose me!" 

"Gyeommie-yah!! Naega yeogi!!"

"Yugyeom!!"

"Asdfghjkl!! Choose meee!!"

And yeah, you can hear like almost everyone carving to get chosen by the prince. 

"SHUT THE UP!" Mark yelled. And the canteen turned out totally quiet. 

"Hurry up, who??" Bambam asked, curiously. 

"You." Then Yugyeom got up and kissed the older right on his lips. 

"NOO!!"

"YUGYEOM OPPA!!"

"ANDWAE!!"

And some already fainted and whatever Yugyeom doesn't care. Then he drags Bambam to their class hopefully the teacher hasn't came yet. 

Sure, leaving his best friends almost popped their eyes out. Seriously their giant baby has gone too far. 

"Aigoyaa.." Jihyun said with shocked face. His favorite boy is walking with his friend, and the one of those famous guys around school. No that seems normal, but hand in hand...

"W-wait, are you guys dating for real?" Jihyun asked them because seriously, Kim Yugyeom was like the straightest guy around school. He was avoiding his friends at least for about three months or so because he found them dating each other, no, wait they told him they are dating. 

Yugyeom only gives her his sheepish smile while Bambam only nodded and blushed. Then they sit backside her. 

"Woah, i think i'll be you guys' third wheel."

"Seriously Noh Jihyun, go on and find someone to date please."

"Ck, you ungrateful maknae." 

The things actually happened was a simple question asked by the younger. It was a rainy day on Sunday, yup six day after the -stupid- truth or dare. 

Yugyeom was driving around for getting some refreshing things he could find around. He was just driving when he saw a familiar figure standing on the bus stop. His body was shaking, thanks to the cold weather- and the boy tried to hug his wet self -thanks to the rain-.

"Bam, you okay?" He immediately got out from his car and asked the boy. 

"Eoh, Gyemmie, ne, nan gwaenchana. Neo... Eotteohke yeogi isseo??" Obviously confused, the latter asked back. Because of the question Yugyeom rubbed his head and tried to answer him. 

"I... I was just driving around and yeah..." Answered him. Bambam smiled. 

"Thanks Gyeomie." Then Bambam hugged him. Yugyeom turned out blushed then he dragged Bambam to his cvar. 

"It's cold outside, let's get in to the car and find something that can warm you up, okay?" Yugyeom said before dragged Bambam to his car. 

He drove to a nearby market and bought some coffee for both of them then back to the car. He gave a cup to Bambam then drank the other. 

While he was drinking, he saw the cute Bambam drank his coffee cutely like a baby. He was about to giggle at the boy's cuteness but all died down when he saw the mustache on the corner of his lips. 

He gulped, seriously it looked really nice to off. 

"Bam-ah.." He called. 

"Eo? Ne gyeomie?" Bambam asked and smiled. Yugyeom pointed at what he meant but the older did not seem like understand. So he leaned closer and kiss the older's lips plus off the mustache. 

"There." Yugyeom said after he pulled off. 

"What..." Bambam still seemed lost after what happened. Realized things, Yugyeom then rubbed his head and mumbled sorrys to him. 

"I'm sorry Bam, i was, i was... Okay. I liked you, and i can't control my self. It maybe seems weird, awkward or anything, but i really do like you. Since the first time we met." He confessed. 

"I-" 

"It's okay if you don't like me. I'll send you home. Anyway i am really sorry for kissed you today." He was killing himself inside when he said those words. It was just nothing but painful. 

"Shut up idiot. I don't know how i can i have a boyfriend like you. You're too stupid. If i don't like you, i would have killed you for kissed me like that." The smaller said.

"Huh? You like.. Wait what? boyfriend??" Yugyeom, he seriously looked like a ed . His brain didn't work properly and his shocked face was worth to be laughed by Jackson for the whole month. 

"Yes idiot, the game." Bambam said then smiled. 

"Oh my god! Thank you!! I love you!" He said then hugged the smaller. 

"Love you too." The older said then gave the younger a quick peck on the lips. 

"So, do you want to be my boyfriend?" Yugyeom asked. 

"You asked that? For real? Omg are you stupid for read, idiot??" Bambam joked. 

"No, Bambam. I mean, my real boyfriend?" He asked again. Made the older almost melted. 

"Sure, love."

And the kissing scene couldn't be avoided. 

"So, what about the triple date?" 

"Not bad, right Jacks?" Jaebum smirked while dragging Jinyoung who sat between his legs closer to him. 

"SHUT THE UP!" Jackson was annoyed so he yelled. And it seemed like he called everyone in the canteen turn their head to him while starring in confused-slash-annoyed face. 

By then, the American boy stood up and walked closer to him. And the whole school was shocked that Mark pecked Jackson's lips then casually said. 

"You're too loud." He smiled. Jackson only stared him in surprised look. 

"Ekhem, so hyung?" Yugyeom asked again earning a soft giggle from his boyfriend and Jinyoung. 

"... Yeah, sure." Jackson finally agreed. 

End of Yugbam. 

A/n:Heyyy so... How was it??:)) *sorry got some writer block at the end><*
I know, excuse my english okei *i'm fab**Ignore*

So, i don't know exactly when i will updating this story (Chapter 2 : Markson) but i will try to save sometime:3 pls loom forward!^^