Besfriend

He's different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

10/2/2015 

 

 

Youngbae nocked on the door where the members were. They were in a hotel room in G-dragons room. Seungri the youngest and the most spoild out of all both by the members and eve YG himself. "Hyung you came" he said and hugged me and wouldn't let go. "Yah let go" I said but he wouldn't lesson and he put his legs around me. So I guess I have to carry him. He does that all the time ever since we debuted he never changed even though we grew older. I walked in where the rest of the boys were watching tv. Daeseung, top, and gd were sitting in the ground and I guess the makeney was the one sitting on the bed. Spoiled brat. "Bae" "hyung" "let him go seungri" the boys said one by one. As soon as seungri heard our oldest top he let go. Top was the only one who can control him, he couldn't even talk informally to top like he does to the rest of us. "Sup guys" I said and later down on the bed. "What are u guys watching?" I asked since it was a camercial. "We're watching NFL" daeseung answere and rested his head on top hyung said thigh. I nodded "how was your trip?" Jiyong asked looking at me. "Tiring I couldn't even sleep from LA to here without any break I couldn't sleep" I said closing my eyes. "You must be tired we should all rest because we have a concert tomorrow" too said and stod up. Daeseung following "good night guys" 

Gd (pov)

Hyung and daeseung left except the noise little seungri who was playing with My Bae's hair. I got mad at seungri. Don't get me mad I don't love taeyang that way. I mean I love him but not that way. He is my Bestfriend and my Bestfriend only. Nobody can do that but me I'm his Bestfriend not seungri. 

Everybody knows I'm the jealous type and what's mine is mine and I don't like sharing. 

"Ugh that's good seungri" Bae said to add to my anger. I hated it how Bae always lets Seungri t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter