Flashback

Our Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 September 2010

A 14 year old boy were crying his heart out loud while tightly hugging a girl that were at the same age as him.The girl smile although the tears were threatening to fall down her flawless cheeks.She returned the hug.The girl beside them alongside their parents just watched them quietly.

"Why did you cry,Kookie-ah.You should be happy and proud of your friend." She said with her heavy Busan accent.The boy shook his head and tightening the hug.

"I rather have a loser as my friend than have to face the fact that you are leaving me." Their parents watch them with teary eyes.

All of them know that the trio are really inseparable since they were little but now,everything is going to change.Hana and her twin,Hara are accepted to be a trainee under a big entertainment company in Seoul and that means, the twins have to move to Seoul and training there.

"Kookie-ah,don't be sad.It's just Seoul,it's not like she moving to US.She's not gonna leave you." Mrs.Jeon speak as she not see any sign that her son will let the girl go.

"But,eomma.Moving to Seoul means we cannot see each other anymore.I don't want them to go.They are the only friend that I have."

"Kookie-ah,hyung promise that we will go to Seoul to meet them,okay.Yes it's not everyday but,at least you three can meet each other,right?" Her brother,Jinyoung make a promise to him while tapping his back,trying to comfort him.The boy seems like buying it.

"Really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter