One sided love

I've fallen for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I met her on the first day of our high school days, she seated beside me, I wasn't aware of her presence until she came up to me and ask me if she could be my friend. “sure” I nonchalantly, I didn't know that, that girl will be closest/best friend in my entire year of high school, we were totally opposite attitude and personality, she was a geek, brain of the class, president, cool girl, friendly, what more can I say? And I was the type of human being that has a very boring existence, well luckily I met her.

She always drags me whenever or wherever the teacher ask her to go,(cos she's the president of our class A.K.A the slave of the teachers.) even in some events that she's participating, she would tag me along to have a supporter.
She always nags me whenever I didn't do my homework, and ending up doing it,cos she doesn't want me to get scold and embarrass of our teachers, she's so thoughtful isn't it?

But one time, I saw her in her vulnerability, when her dad got sick and needed to an operation to save his life, that time, I was the one who's helping her, I'm the one who always stay on her side, I'm the one protecting her from sadness and anxiety, I never seen this side of her before, it break me, but I need to stay strong for her. Since that day, I promised her I will never leave her and never will be weak in front of her.

Days, weeks, months passes by, her dad got well, bond between us got stronger even with her family, but a strange feeling started to grow inside me, I don't know what it is, but it seems like I'm having butterfly on my stomach every time I see her cute smile, I'm convincing myself that it was just an infatuation between us, or should it be something else.. “NO!” I told my self, cos she's just a friend, and it will never or it can't be happen. I kept my feeling for so long, I'm happy being with her by being “just” a friend. Until that day comes, the time that I never thought would come..

It was our third year of high school, a new transfer student came in, she introduced herself and and greeted us politely, and of course being the president of the class(for the third time) jiyeon was assigned to be her helper, cos she's new, and I don't have any objection on that matter, I was used to it, and sometimes I will end up being the helper of the new comers.(cos you know I'm her friend, and she abuses my kindness towards her^^) well I understand, cos she's always busy on some other things to do in our class or school.

“Hi, I'm park Hyomin,” she smile to the both of us.

“hi! I'm jiyeon, you can sit..” she's looking somewhere to sit on for hyomin, when she can't find somewhere to place her, she shooed me, and giving my seat on that new comer.

How cruel right? Hehe, its okay, she's just being nice to the new kid.

After our class, she takes time to tour hyomin around our campus, well, yes, I'm being dragged again, tailing them like a puppy. After the tour we take our lunch, with the new kid, and its weird, not weird being around with her, but a weird feeling crawling up in to my mind, on how she stare at my friend, has a different meaning. “I can't let her be alone with jiyeon.” I stated. And I was right.

Days passes this new kid always hang out with us, she was always capturing jiyeon's attention, she ask this and that, its creeping me up. I don't know, what you called this but I think yes it is “I'm jealous.” its the first time jiyeon take so much time to someone, or am I just being insecure?

Like what I said “I will never let jiyeon be alone with her.” though they call me rude, I'm being harsh to this hyomin girl just to stop clinging with my jiyeon. But one day, I got sick and can't attend school for a week, jiyeon was always there to tell me what we have discuss at the class, care for me, checking my temperature, reminding me to drink my medicines and one time she have to sleep over just to make sure that I'm fine, and that was the time that I'm sure that “I've fallen for her.” Iwoke up in the middle of the night and saw her seated beside my bed, her head lying in to her arm, sleeping, I stare at her, and thought of  “she's an angel sent for me.” I was giggling inside, and contain the happiness that I'm feeling, though I'm sick. After that night, I told her not to worry about me anymore cos I can sense that she's exhausted even she's not showing or saying about it, “i can feel her.”

I was all well and ready to go back to school..

It was Monday morning, and jiyeon was the one who first greeted me, I accidentally lock up my eyes on hers, and my feeling was insanely shouting at me, but I hide it and try not to show it, it's crazy, how could this be? I was asking my self, is this really happening or am I just dreaming?

“what happen to you? Are you still sick?” she worriedly asking me, I didn't thought that I was blushing so hard, she touches my forehead to check me, and I smile stiffly as I feel the burning sensation inside me that makes me more reddish.

“I'm fine don't worry.” she pouted cutely as I try to back away a little from her, still composing myself, trying hard to keep  what's inside me. But that cut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter