My Dress, Your Funeral

My Dress, Your Funeral
*Your POV*
 
“Omo, you look so pretty.” An aunt said to the bride.
 
“Your dress is so beautiful where did you buy it? I must take Hye Mi to buy her dress there.” Another aunt said. 
 
“This dress seems like it was made perfectly just for you.” The first aunt said. 
 
“I bought this dress online.” She lied. After awhile everyone left the dressing room and there was only the bride left. She looked at herself in the mirror. “Of course, this dress is the perfect dress for me. It was made for me only.” She said and smiled. 
 
Angry, I made the vase of flowers fall onto the ground. The vase had broken into pieces as she screamed. 
 
“What happened?” One of her bridesmaid came in. 
 
“Nothing, the vase just fell. Let’s go.” She said and the bridesmaid left and it was her in the room alone again. She stared at the vase scared and then I attacked her making her suffer the same way I did. After a few minutes she now laid on the floor weak. I smiled and then began to laugh showing her myself.
 
“That dress was mine, you stole it.” I said to her and she was scared.
 
Holding onto her stomach she replied weakly, “No, it was mine. The truth was that, Kim Jae and I always had a relationship. It was only two months after you two started to date. You didn’t want to go to Tae Hee’s party so we both went by ourselves. We weren’t drunk and ended up sleeping together. Ever since then, most of the time we’ll have , even in your room, have quickies on the sofa whenever you’re taking a shower. Making out like crazy and touch each other when you’re busy and occupied. He just didn’t know how to tell you and kept it a secret. You remember that one year I left aboard? I didn’t go aboard. I was pregnant and and gave birth to his baby and again I’m pregnant now. That man was mine. We was mine since you wouldn’t give him anything.” She said and anger rushed in me. 
 
“You ty !” I said and then picked her body up and choked her in mid air, after a few seconds of choking, she died. “That man doesn’t deserve anything. He, he must live on but shall not breed.” Angered, I held my fist and went over to him posing as a human girl. 
 
“I’m coming in.”I said and went inside. I turned and then locked the door behind me. 
 
“How may I help you?” He asked. 
 
I didn’t say anything and just threw myself on him. I began to kiss him and he didn’t refuse. It didn’t take long until he began to want more than kiss, since began to poke me. 
 
Grinding on got him more so he unbuckled his belt and pulled out and was so ready for me but then brutally cut it off! 
 
“AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” He screamed voice echoed throughout the room. 
 
He had survived like expected but can no longer breed. The wedding was canceled because the bride was injured and Eun Sae had died. 
 
My dress was passed to Hye Mi, that aunt’s ty daughter who had attempt to seduce my ex-ex boyfriend when I was still dating him. Ended up he fell for her and then dumped her for another girl. 
 
“Hye Mi-ah.” I whispered to her as she sat staring at herself in the mirror. 
 
“Unni, please don’t hurt me.” She said frightened. 
 
“Why? You caused me so much pain.” 
 
“I didn’t mean to.” 
 
“But what’s that supposed to mean?” I asked her smiling. 
 
“I met him in the bar and he told me he didn’t have a girlfriend.” 
 
“But even after you found out I was his girlfriend you still wanted him.” 
 
“I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to, I-” but before she finished her excuse I had killed her off as well. 
 
“AHHHHHHH!!!!” Hye Mi’s mother screamed at the sight of her daughters dead body. 
 
Her husband came in running and cried at her dead body as well. My dress was then sent to a washer’s place. Everytime someone took the dress the same thing happened. It was then again taken to the washer. Again it was wash and carefully taken care of, but was just left there, until a month later when a guy came in looking for my dress. 
 
“Is this the dress you were talking about?” The worker asked the young man. 
 
“Yes, that’s the dress.” He took it and his face went pale for a second and then back to normal. I followed him as he took my dress. He went to his apartment and laid out my dress on the bed and then stared at it. 
 
“Why are you doing this?” He suddenly asked out of the blue. “Answer me.” I sat staring at him in silence. 
 
“Why are you killing all of those girls?” That was when I realized he was talking to me. 
 
I then went over to his side. 
 
“Because that dress is mine.” I said and he turned pale. 
 
“Then how come when I touched your dress was I felt was pure evil from it?” He asked. 
 
“Because I died with hatred.” 
 
“What caused you to die with hatred, why didn’t you go peacefully.” 
 
“Do you think I could’ve have gone peacefully?!” I replied with anger. “Because men can’t keep their to themselves and their girlfriends, they go every single other female out there.” 
 
“You are holding onto pain that won’t let you leave. As long as you forgive you’ll be able to go peacefully.” 
 
“How am I suppose to be able to forgive those disgusting horrible men!” I said. 
 
“You don’t remember me?” He suddenly said out of the blue. 
 
“I don’t even know you.” 
 
“But I know you. Grade school I had confessed my feeling to you but you rejected me. Middle school I accidentally took your , because we were both drunk. I left you alone in the bed as I ran away from fear that you’ll hate me if you knew it was me, but you clearly knew it was me and avoided me because you weren’t as drunk. I am that man who waited fro your love yet never received it.” 
 
“Jin?” 
 
“You’re right, now tell me, how did this all happen?” He asked. 
 
I sat across from him and then told him what had happened.
 
"It was my wedding day, but then things did not go according to plan. 
 
I was in my wedding dress, in the dressing room. 
 
“Unni drink this.” Eun Sae had handed me a no carb drink. 
 
"Thanks, I'm so nervous right now.” I replied to her accepting the drink and then took a few gulps from it. 
 
“You’ll be fine, it’ll be over soon anyways.” She said smiling. 
 
“Yeap, it will.” I had replied to her not know that my drink was poisoned. 
 
It wasn’t until I made my way down the aisle to the front where my perfect lover was standing. 
 
I began to sweat and it was getting hard to breathe. My vision began to blur as insides felt like it was burning. Taking in deep breaths it wasn't long until I began to spit blood out and fell unconscious, passing away on scene.” 
 
I didn’t know the drink was poisoned. 
 
“So you’re saying that the reason you killed off Eun Sae and all the other girls were because you were cheated on?” 
 
“I killed off Eun Sae because she was having with my 5 year long boyfriend, already gave birth to one baby and was pregnant when I killed her. Hye Mi seduced my ex-ex boyfriend and all those other girls died, wasn’t because of me killing them off one by one, but because of the dress itself. I had put a curse on the dress. ‘Whoever wears this dress on their wedding day shall suffer the same pain I suffered, there shall be no happiness in it.’ That dress was covered in my blood. It was my dying curse.” I said to him and he just sat there silently. 
 
“Can you remove the curse?” 
 
“I won’t do it.” 
 
“Why not?” 
 
“They don’t deserve happiness if I couldn’t get happiness.” 
 
“What can I do to make you remove the curse?” 
 
“Do you still love me?” 
 
“Yeah, I still love you.” 
 
“Then you should belong to me and I’ll remove the curse.” I then pushed him down on to the bed ready to take his soul but then I couldn’t and turned away. 
 
“I already died.” He said taking me by surprise. 
 
“What?” 
 
“When I found out of your wedding from the invitation, I was so depressed, I went driving and got into a bad accident. I thought that I should’ve left already but the reason I wasn’t able to leave was because of you. I had stayed as a spirit, why do you think I was able to see you in the first place.” 
 
“You really love me that much?
 
“I really still love you.” 
 
“You know I rejected your feelings because Eun Sae told me she liked you and all along I thought you hated me that’s why you ran away the next morning after taking my ity, you didn’t know how much I cried over that plus the fact that I wasn’t drunk and let you take my ity.” 
 
“I’m sorry.” He said. 
 
“Jin, thank you.” I leaned in and kissed him and then it went on more than a kiss. 
 
He was my first and even though this is my second time sleeping with someone it is my last. 
 
Jin was asleep as I lifted the curse off the and the dress vanish and so did I. 
 
“Live well.” Were my final thoughts. 
 
*Jin’s POV*
 
I woke up realizing my spirit had returned to my body. I ran to the room where I was with her. The dress  was gone and there were no lingering presence. 
 
“She left.” The Shamanist said. “You purified her heart, even though she knew you were lying. Your love showed her the way.” 
 
“My love showed her the way.” I repeated to myself and looked out the window. 
 
“Farewell.” I thought and then left the building. 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
The End. :D Hope you readers enjoyed this. I wrote it for a Halloween thing but I’m not good with other topics so yeah that’s why it ended like that haha.