So yeah, my family

Light of hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm such a bad writter I swear, ugh! I've been writing this for a year! Sorry everyone, if you don't know, this story is in spanish too you can search it on my profile but don't do it haha. 

Anyways, I'm going to traduce this, hope you like it, suscribe and leave your comment!

Enjoy!!

+ + + +

You said you'd be here ...

Chapter 01: So yeah, my family....

Jiyong's POV

"I understand Mr. Goo, but try to understand my problem. I need the extension of the loan ... I know that the restaurant is in a busy area but understand me, there is competition." 

My older brother, Seung Hyun, as calls himself ... Top.Since the death of our parents, the entire responsibility of the family fell on him, but he has never let us feel the burden of his concerns.

"Really? Thank you so much! I-" 

Quickly I entered the house carrying some envelopes that were collected from the mailbox. "I'm home!!!" I said putting my bag on the couch.

The house wasn't a mansion, but it wasn't small at all,They could live 10 people comfortably. It was two floors, had a spacious room with a 32-inch TV, a Wii, a karaoke, a huge sound system and a huge piano but nobody knew how to use it. A beautiful dining room with a chandelier hanging giving an elegant touch, a very good furnished kitchen and the rooms were ridiculously big, it was a luxury to have this house. Yes, maybe we were rich in the past, but now ...

"Where have you been?" He asked just hanging up the phone when I entered. did he not want me to hear his conversation?

"I just went to the park" I turned my back, I have to wipe my tears, he shouldn't notice that I cried before came here.

"Park? Why?"

"To See someone"  I said as casually as I could and I stood before him.

"Really?" He paused, smirking a little. "May I know who?"

"My girlfriend" I whispered and he made a weird expression. I was about to laugh but he punch me right in my head.  "Ouch!! What the-Hyung! don't hit me, I use glasses! they're really expensive, you know?"  I complained, rubbing my forehead. 

"Nobody would believe that 'girlfriend' thing" Top said with a grin on his face. "So stop lying" 

I frowned while I took the envelope, curious. "Whatever. Bills, bill, bills..." My brother was laughing at me, don't know why.  "Wait, private and Confidential?" I slowly put my glance on him and he got surprise. "Who's Minhye?" 

He took it off of my hands. "That's mine, nothing of your business" he said playfully and put it in his backpack.

"Yeah sure, what kind of email a friend sends you  labeled as 'Private and Confidential'? What a ert, I bet it's a fil- AUCHHH! What the hell, hyung! how could you hear me if I was whispering? Besides, what did I just told you about hitting!"  I complained for the second time looking at him annoyed. If I had a headache, it would be his fault.

"If you're going to think that at least make sure I can't listen, idiot" He raised his hand motioning to hit me and I stepped back, I would certainly hit...AGAIN. But nothing happened, he just fixed his bangs and gone to the other end of the room. 

Seriously, sometimes I just hate him so much.

"Have you cried?" He said after being silent for a few seconds, looking into my eyes.

I was surprised a moment but I tried to hide as best I could. "Of course not, you're the one who seem that had cried..."

"Well I don't, where do get that from?"

Every day, he and I were lying to us on this subject...

I decided to ignore it this time, I directed my view to a card that I had not read yet.  "Romeo and Juliet?" I asked kinda mad and go right up to my brother. "Wait, what is this? Romeo and Juliet ... marriage agency? What in the world is this?!" I complained teaching the card that had the nice logo 'Romeo and Juliet' with  three photos of women on it.

First he looked at me surprised, but then with a wry face told me, "Why don't you ask Grandma? Must be a new plan to find you a girlfriend" 

"Girlfriend?.... GIRLFRIEND?! Top, this is a marriage agency! She wants me to get a wife! I won't marry yet, why does our grandmother have so much trouble with me getting married?  I am still young and I do have a girlfriend!" I tried to show off but Top gave me a sarcastic look. "Okay, I have no girlfriend... But it's because I still don't find the right one"  I said trying pouting to get Top's support.

"Why don't you just go away?" He said looking at the clock, annoyed. 

"TOP!" I exclaimed upset and he laughed. Sure it had seemed funny my face. Yes, funny ... "Where is Grandma?"

He pointed to the clock, "It'll be 8 o'clock ... Do you know what that means, right?" We both started to laugh while we put on our earplugs.

* * * * 

Outside of my house there was a nice basketball court, it was happily beside my house ... or maybe unfortunately ...

At the moment, a group of boys were playing a game when someone in the group said "Guys, 10 seconds to go !!"

Just they heard that, they left the ball and ran away.

* * * *

With the singing club was the same, the club was also close to our house. The members watched the clock, frightened. "8 Seconds to escape! Run!" They ran away too.

* * * * 

Every person on the streets started running to their home, scared of what was going to happen next.  We were looking out our window the commotion that was forming in the neighborhood.

We looked at each other in disbelief, and maybe with a little of guilt.  

The cause of all this commotion  is my grandmother Young Ja. She has 3 dreams: One, all of New York come together and make the jeongjae Hyang-ak [Korean Traditional Dancing]; Two, I get marry an American woman who comes from Korea and Three, Top's death.

My grandmother Youngja was kneeling on the floor beside two ladies in front of a Buddha statue. (Just so you know, she is a buddhist).

"Buddha, for all these years the villagers in the wonderful country of Korea have been praising you-" She smiled. "-by singing. But starting from today; Chaemin, Sohyung and I, Youngja!-" She hit the two women who were at her that apparently was about to fall asleep. She glared at them so the ladies took the hint, the three did reverence. "-Will serv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter